ADVERTISEMENT

Wallace Rose-Hill @ Princeton

Well that didn’t take long lol a quick 3 and out would help Princeton……question is can they stop Roberts when Wallace gets the ball back

Reactions: dogs79 and PapaJ68
Definitely a good game Princeton could of easily hung heads and quit but they played till 0:00 congrats to them on a fine season tho but too much Kanye Roberts and WRH. That 4th and 3 conversion was all effort cause from the camera angle it didn’t look like he had much room but somehow squeeze thru that was the play of the game in my opinion

What was the score? Because the maxpreps play by play has Princeton as the victor 31-28.

Definitely a good game Princeton could of easily hung heads and quit but they played till 0:00 congrats to them on a fine season tho but too much Kanye Roberts and WRH. That 4th and 3 conversion was all effort cause from the camera angle it didn’t look like he had much room but somehow squeeze thru that was the play of the game in my opinion
Hell of an effort for sure. But no one can say Princeton was a pushover.

No one who was knowledgeable picked WRH by 5 tds. I knew it was going to be a hard fought game and it was. To much Kanye tonight.

Reactions: dogs79 and UNC91
All I'm gonna say is this. Alot of folks didn't give Princeton a chance against WRH. Some even said, and I won't name names, they beat us by 5 TDs. Was great game by both teams
It was a great game. WRH lost Farrier to a knee injury in the first half. He and Kanye are a good 1-2 punch. Kanye just put on a show in the 2nd half. Looked like Javonte Williams out there to me. NC State you better be watching!!

I believe when I get off work today, I'm gonna barbeque and use the two sauces Otis gave me. Otis explain the story of them if you would. I was to hyped up to take in the story last night. I think one came from rambbq

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT