ADVERTISEMENT

Wallace Rose-Hill @ Princeton

Princeton will definitely try to shorten the game and play ball control, with that offensive line, they have a great opportunity to do just that. They are also a team that hasn't beaten themselves so far this season, very disciplined and well coached, they don't make mistakes and penalties are very limited. They will have to play to those strengths and hope that the home field gives them a little advantage as well in order to win.
That beautiful turf is advantage Dogs.

Reactions: UNC91
What was the difference in the two WRH-ED games? Was it simply a matter of making plays in Game No. 2 vs Game No. 1? Were there any star players out in either of the games for either team? Just trying to gauge how PHS stacks up given they both beat this common opponent by similar score differences.

What was the difference in the two WRH-ED games? Was it simply a matter of making plays in Game No. 2 vs Game No. 1? Were there any star players out in either of the games for either team? Just trying to gauge how PHS stacks up given they both beat this common opponent by similar score differences.
Starters out for wrh on defense that were hurt and had Jv players filling spots the game was to fast for those young guys that’s one thing but the first Ed Game they kept the ball and controlled the game 2 nd game wrh took advantage of the opps they were given and all the starters were intact on d!! No excuses tho Ed and wrh very similar just wrh more speed!!

Reactions: Redhotdogs
Princeton - ed is if u just wanted to watch some Princeton. Several of their games are
I can't find it. It's not on ED NFHS either.
I found the St Pauls game. I did an internet search on both teams and NFHS and got it that way.

I can't find it. It's not on ED NFHS either.
I found the St Pauls game. I did an internet search on both teams and NFHS and got it that way.
Princeton ed is on mine. Under both schools. Go under on demand(all)

Don’t know if Princeton can win, but not many people have given them a chance all along. Like being the underdog and so “over matched”, we know how good WRH is, they are good most every year! Princeton may lose by 21+ but they have heard it before, look forward to seeing WRH play and hopefully Princeton will give them a good game.
Interesting a team in the East and a team in the west is playing for the regional championship (non-split division) lin their 1st year coming up from 1A

I really like Wallace Rosehill but Seen Princeton early in the year scrimmage Wallace. Both teams have improved obviously, if I was a beating man I would give the edge to Princeton. That offensive line is something special. Wallace got a special athlete in Kanye Roberts. Him being a senior it’s going to be hard to beat Wallace. I just feel Princeton is more physical upfront. Kanye Roberts have big night Wallace. If Princeton o-line man-handle Wallace Princeton wins

Reactions: oldway55
I really like Wallace Rosehill but Seen Princeton early in the year scrimmage Wallace. Both teams have improved obviously, if I was a beating man I would give the edge to Princeton. That offensive line is something special. Wallace got a special athlete in Kanye Roberts. Him being a senior it’s going to be hard to beat Wallace. I just feel Princeton is more physical upfront. Kanye Roberts have big night Wallace. If Princeton o-line man-handle Wallace Princeton wins
Hard to judge from pre season scrimmage. I watched WRH play SWO earlier in the season. They are so much better now. Playing with a lot of confidence. I haven't seen Princeton but I watched their game with St Paul's last night. I'm not into predictions but I feel Princeton is going to have their hands full in this one. WRH can attack from so many didn't different ways. Don't focus on Kanye too much. Montgomery and Farrier will make you pay. They now remind me so much of their 2017 team. Cal Preps is seeing it too.

Hard to judge from pre season scrimmage. I watched WRH play SWO earlier in the season. They are so much better now. Playing with a lot of confidence. I haven't seen Princeton but I watched their game with St Paul's last night. I'm not into predictions but I feel Princeton is going to have their hands full in this one. WRH can attack from so many didn't different ways. Don't focus on Kanye too much. Montgomery and Farrier will make you pay. They now remind me so much of their 2017 team. Cal Preps is seeing it too.
As far as Calpreps is concerned.... They predicted NE and SP would win with exact same scores. So I don't out a whole lot of stock in their magic 8 ball. We know we are going to have our hands full with WRH.

You the same cat had WC beating Wallace lolllllll and NE beating Wrh lolllllllllll and you had ED beating Wrh the second time lolllllllll go fix my power lines stay far away from the betting table....

Reactions: User20.014
Princeton will be much better prepared for this game than Wallace's opponent last week. There coaching staff seems very solid. Think it will be a much closer game. Just don't know if Princetons defense can hold up.

Last edited:
Princeton will be much better prepared for this game than Wallace's opponent last week. There coaching staff seems very solid. Think it will be a much closer game. Just don't know it Princetons defense can hold up.

Oh man don't let goobs read that. Moore is the best coach in the state in goobs eyes, shrine bowl coach, has big time colleges and hs wanting him so BADDDD all over the country according to goobs lollllll. I'm not even sure NE watched film on WRH AT ALLLLLLLLLLL. Princeton coach is who? How long he been there? They haven't been in a regional final in 50 years lollllll

I'll take the dogs by 35+

Oh man don't let goobs read that. Moore is the best coach in the state in goobs eyes, shrine bowl coach, has big time colleges and hs wanting him so BADDDD all over the country according to goobs lollllll. I'm not even sure NE watched film on WRH AT ALLLLLLLLLLL. Princeton coach is who? How long he been there? They haven't been in a regional final in 50 years lollllll

Gald you got me I was feeling kinda sad and left out.🤣🤣

• Haha
Princeton will be much better prepared for this game than Wallace's opponent last week. There coaching staff seems very solid. Think it will be a much closer game. Just don't know it Princetons defense can hold up.
I don’t think so wrh is hitting on all cyclinders and there defense is playing great and getting turnovers Princeton is playing well to I think wrh wins by 7

I agree that Wallace probably wins just think it will be a good game
Wrh has put together 3 or 4 good games in a row, ie.. minimal turnovers and penalties. Definitely peaking at the right time. The offense is definitely similar to 2017, and that's close to unstoppable at this level. The defense is coming on too, just in the nick of time. We continue to bring that "A" game, we're gonna be hard to beat imo. Wrh 41. Princeton 28

Princeton's coach is Travis Gaster. I think this is his first HC gig. Started in 2015. Previously was an assistant under Marc Morris who had alot of success at Harnett Central and Cleveland. His father won a few state championships at Albemarle and had some very good SSS teams in the '80s. I would say getting a team to the regional final for the first time in 50 years after 5-6 years without any once in a lifetime talent would be a "check" in the good coach box.

I hope Princeton can play at full strength with Brooks and give WRH their best shot. WRH is high school football lore and I am pumped Princeton gets a shot to knock them off. Maybe some of the magic on the baseball field behind the visitors bleachers can seep over onto the football field for one more night.

Princeton's coach is Travis Gaster. I think this is his first HC gig. Started in 2015. Previously was an assistant under Marc Morris who had alot of success at Harnett Central and Cleveland. His father won a few state championships at Albemarle and had some very good SSS teams in the '80s. I would say getting a team to the regional final for the first time in 50 years after 5-6 years without any once in a lifetime talent would be a "check" in the good coach box.

I hope Princeton can play at full strength with Brooks and give WRH their best shot. WRH is high school football lore and I am pumped Princeton gets a shot to knock them off. Maybe some of the magic on the baseball field behind the visitors bleachers can seep over onto the football field for one more night.

Man gotta be a lot on Princeton side to win. The coaches dads uncles sisters husband won state titles 45 years ago watch out lolllllllll

Princeton faithful are praying that some magic spirit or soul rises from the baseball diamond and gives Princeton super powers to beat WRH lolllllll this stuff you can't make up

Look for WRH same score as last Friday. I'll be at this game Friday night. Roberts should go over 300 and 5 tds

• Haha
Reactions: dogs79
Man gotta be a lot on Princeton side to win. The coaches dads uncles sisters husband won state titles 45 years ago watch out lolllllllll

Princeton faithful are praying that some magic spirit or soul rises from the baseball diamond and gives Princeton super powers to beat WRH lolllllll this stuff you can't make up

Look for WRH same score as last Friday. I'll be at this game Friday night. Roberts should go over 300 and 5 tds
Hey man, if you aren't breaking wishbones, wearing the same socks that stand up by themselves, eating the same amount of skittles before the game, listening to Ruff Ryders anthem at the exact same time, and praying to the football gods............you aint doing it right.

Everyone needs their "Webber calls a time out, technical foul!" lucky breaks right?

That's how I felt a few weeks ago hoping we could stop them. I respect the hell out of them. Good luck Friday night. We will be there Friday night. Maybe we can all meet up together. We always meet up to eat. If you'd like to join us we'll let you know where once we figure that out. Maybe you can help with some ideas.

Reactions: dogs79
Otis, that would be fun. But ill be following from out of state. Hate I cant be there. Not to many food options in Princeton ( HWY 55 & Bojangles). If you are coming west on 70 you better find something in Goldsboro, if you are going west on 40 you better stop in Newton Grove. Concession stand should be fired up with lots of nice slightly burnt Carolina Packers and I bet they might even have a whole hog going depending on who is running the show.

Otis, that would be fun. But ill be following from out of state. Hate I cant be there. Not to many food options in Princeton ( HWY 55 & Bojangles). If you are coming west on 70 you better find something in Goldsboro, if you are going west on 40 you better stop in Newton Grove. Concession stand should be fired up with lots of nice slightly burnt Carolina Packers and I bet they might even have a whole hog going depending on who is running the show.
When Frazier was there(4got) the exact yr, they had a brisket sandwich that was on time. Went to see yal lose to jk- yal gave it to them

Princeton played in State championship in 76 and 79. Also, we played Plymouth in Eastern regionals in 2012

Thinking about making the hour and a half trip from Jacksonville to watch this game. Can anyone advise on whether tickets need to be purchased in advance and if so where I purchase them at?

Thanks

Only team in NCHSAA history to win more state playoff games (3) in a season than regular season games (2). Also avenged two of their regular-season losses along the way. That playoff run and the next two seasons were a lot of fun.
Good stuff!

Reactions: PapaJ68
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT