ADVERTISEMENT

Wallace Rose-Hill @ Princeton

I don't know who will win this game. I know WRH, but until this season, Princeton wasn't 2A. Actually, I discounted them all season but I do know they beat East Duplin early in the season, they beat St Pauls and I also discounted St Pauls until they played the DarkHorses. Then I knew the former state 2AA finalist was for real. They beat a pretty good Whiteville team. So we have a line on that side of the bracket that's pretty much unknown to years of 2A football. I understand Princeton runs the single wing. Apparently, it's difficult to stop. WRH is too. Honestly is see it as a toss-up. Princeton's at home use to playing on their artificial turf. I'm glad it's on NFHS!!!!!!!

I don't know who will win this game. I know WRH, but until this season, Princeton wasn't 2A. Actually, I discounted them all season but I do know they beat East Duplin early in the season, they beat St Pauls and I also discounted St Pauls until they played the DarkHorses. Then I knew the former state 2AA finalist was for real. They beat a pretty good Whiteville team. So we have a line on that side of the bracket that's pretty much unknown to years of 2A football. I understand Princeton runs the single wing. Apparently, it's difficult to stop. WRH is too. Honestly is see it as a toss-up. Princeton's at home use to playing on their artificial turf. I'm glad it's on NFHS!!!!!!!
Im seeing it a toss up with the potential of being a big night for WRH. Talk about speed? WRH on their turf? Couple early stops? Then again I think Princeton will hang in there with possibly a chance late.

I never seen Oline that dominated in last 15 years.I waz pulling for Stpauls.Stpauls haz decent Dline .They were pushed back 5 to 10 yards.This game is a toss to me .But the edge to Princeton.Defense is ok .If not for call back TD Baldwin had over 200 yards rushing.

Im seeing it a toss up with the potential of being a big night for WRH. Talk about speed? WRH on their turf? Couple early stops? Then again I think Princeton will hang in there with possibly a chance late.
Been awhile!…You’re still on that fence….but you’re teetering.😂
Feeling good? 😂

Reactions: Otis4411 and UNC91
Sometimes I wonder if Devin and Trenton had not went to HCA, you could probly go ahead and order rings
No they would have graduated last year. They get to play a 5th year of HS ball.

Good post Wiz as always.

Oh man don't let goobs read that. Moore is the best coach in the state in goobs eyes, shrine bowl coach, has big time colleges and hs wanting him so BADDDD all over the country according to goobs lollllll. I'm not even sure NE watched film on WRH AT ALLLLLLLLLLL. Princeton coach is who? How long he been there? They haven't been in a regional final in 50 years lollllll

I'll take the dogs by 35+
Princeton's Coach has it in his blood. He is the son of Albermarle legendary coach Gaster and knows his way around the X's and O's. He has brought his team back to life.
He has his boys playing with grit and swagger. So, you can't count him Out.

Princeton's Coach has it in his blood. He is the son of Albermarle legendary coach Gaster and knows his way around the X's and O's. He has brought his team back to life.
He has his boys playing with grit and swagger. So, you can't count him Out.
Wasn’t Jack Gaster the coach at Albemarle when TA stomped an absolute mud hole in us in 2001? Lol

I got to get this off my chest. All this loud criticism in the stands is not popular with the fans. It doesn't bother me to hear criticism sometimes but it goes to far when those show disrespect to coach's and others. One poster called me the other day and apologized for his actions and said he was going to apologize to Goob. Guess we all can get carried away sometimes but the constant loud criticism of every single disagreement is to much. The criticism starts with this coin flip. Doesn't stop Some may say"well I can say anything I want" and your right but it's disrespectful. Others choose not to be disrespectful in a response. I'm one on those. I just move and go hang out with with other friends. We have one of the best programs in the state for a while. Not giving excuses but 18, 19 and 20 we had no chemistry. Losing Desmond, Javonte and Basden after eighteen left a void of leadership. There were other things but a lot of other things most teams went through also. This team has developed all year and now has the #1 rushing offense in the nation. #1 running back in the nation. That doesn't happen on talent a lone. Our coaches are awesome but not above criticism like dogsrunitup said. It needs to be in a brotherly respectful way. Someone said it happens everywhere. It happened to to Joey Price when he was here. He won 5 championships in 8 years. I'm not any better than anyone else but I really try to respect all people, especially these coaches that gives so much of themselves to these kids. Last thing. This team has grown to a championship level team. Compared By many to 17. Statiscally better. Defense actually looks pretty good. Didn't give up 52 to NE like in 17. This is Kevin and Adams team. I'm proud of them and the other coaches. WE'RE FREAKING BACK!

I agree dogs79. It was weird hearing fans grumbling about the onside kicks last Friday. I'm sure it was loud enough for Kevin to hear. 4 turnovers and 3 TD's they should of been cheering it. But it's the same everywhere else for the most part. At West Craven it was more disappointing for me to lose the way we did. I would have liked for it to have been much closer. But I wouldn't trade our staff if I could. I'm close enough to them that I see the other things they do on a regular basis. They work hard and do a lot for the kids that goes unnoticed. They only thing people see are the plays on the field. If the play don't work it has to be a coaches fault. Nothing could be further from the truth.
WRH has a great staff. Better get behind them and appreciate it.

I got to get this off my chest. All this loud criticism in the stands is not popular with the fans. It doesn't bother me to hear criticism sometimes but it goes to far when those show disrespect to coach's and others. One poster called me the other day and apologized for his actions and said he was going to apologize to Goob. Guess we all can get carried away sometimes but the constant loud criticism of every single disagreement is to much. The criticism starts with this coin flip. Doesn't stop Some may say"well I can say anything I want" and your right but it's disrespectful. Others choose not to be disrespectful in a response. I'm one on those. I just move and go hang out with with other friends. We have one of the best programs in the state for a while. Not giving excuses but 18, 19 and 20 we had no chemistry. Losing Desmond, Javonte and Basden after eighteen left a void of leadership. There were other things but a lot of other things most teams went through also. This team has developed all year and now has the #1 rushing offense in the nation. #1 running back in the nation. That doesn't happen on talent a lone. Our coaches are awesome but not above criticism like dogsrunitup said. It needs to be in a brotherly respectful way. Someone said it happens everywhere. It happened to to Joey Price when he was here. He won 5 championships in 8 years. I'm not any better than anyone else but I really try to respect all people, especially these coaches that gives so much of themselves to these kids. Last thing. This team has grown to a championship level team. Compared By many to 17. Statiscally better. Defense actually looks pretty good. Didn't give up 52 to NE like in 17. This is Kevin and Adams team. I'm proud of them and the other coaches. WE'RE FREAKING BACK!
Most coaches didnt get into coaching because they wanted to teach at high school, they got into teaching to coach and mold young men. The very thing they love the most can be taken away if the losses get ahead of the wins. I love my NHHS Wildcats and can get in a bit of a mood when they lose and sometimes I can barely stand to go or listen to games because I want the Cats to win so badly. But as much as I want them to win, I do not want it more than the coaching staff. I am not at practice to study each players strengths. The coaches decisions, sometimes wrong ones, are always made with winning in mind. If you have a winning program it has more to do with the coaches than the players. Take for example Charlotte Catholic. Their athletes are way better than these boards give them credit, but it’s the coaching that separates them

If you are consistently winning, be thankful for your coach. When the talent pool is down you will still be competitive.

I think a little “discussion “ about the game is good and shows the fans are invested, but there is a reason you and I are in the stands and not on the sidelines.

My coaches, Buck Hardee, Joe Miller, and Dave Brewster gave up watching their own kids play on nights we had games to teach me the games I loved. I will never forget them for it.

Your best post ever imo John. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing up there in the stands Friday night. I know the coaches heard it. Dogs fans were bitching about everything the coach did or didn’t do. They kept saying “kick the damn ball” all the while there were 4 successful onside kicks. Your coach Motsinger deserves better.

Sometimes I wonder if Devin and Trenton had not went to HCA, you could probly go ahead and order rings
Devin and Trenton would not be on this team. They are a year older than Kanye and Crew. They were reclassified at Harrells and this should be their Freshman year in College.

Reactions: UNC91
I've been following the boards for quite some time but never post. I'll always listen and read what folks are posting, just shake my head, and say some of those folks couldn't Coach a flag football team. Coach Mot, Adam, and gang had a game plan from the beginning of the year with a bend don't break mentality. The offense was going to kick ass, while the defense uses folks in positions to keep our #1 athletes healthy. Now it's do or die and we have the best eleven athletes on the field at all times. The Dogs are clicking and the special teams are playing a big part. Either folks get on the bus with this group or get ran over because these Dogs are rolling.
Love it Dog! Welcome!

Reactions: UNC91 and WrhDog448

Your best post ever imo John. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing up there in the stands Friday night. I know the coaches heard it. Dogs fans were bitching about everything the coach did or didn’t do. They kept saying “kick the damn ball” all the while there were 4 successful onside kicks. Your coach Motsinger deserves better.
Coaches do what's necessary. They usually don't even hear the peanut gallery. Fans are going to armchair quarterback no matter what. Just part of the atmosphere.

Reactions: UNC91 and dogs79
I've been following the boards for quite some time but never post. I'll always listen and read what folks are posting, just shake my head, and say some of those folks couldn't Coach a flag football team. Coach Mot, Adam, and gang had a game plan from the beginning of the year with a bend don't break mentality. The offense was going to kick ass, while the defense uses folks in positions to keep our #1 athletes healthy. Now it's do or die and we have the best eleven athletes on the field at all times. The Dogs are clicking and the special teams are playing a big part. Either folks get on the bus with this group or get ran over because these Dogs are rolling.
You join us at McCalls in Goldsboro at 5pm to eat before the game

You know how I feel about it. I couldn’t friggin believe the screaming. You would thought WRH was getting the butts kicked Friday night.

Princeton field is super nice but seating and standing area is terrible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT