ADVERTISEMENT

Wake Forest Is All Set

mrhonda

Nov 12, 2012
Well, the Cougars of Wake Forest passed their test against Richmond this past Friday. They look pretty good again and will only get better. This is no knock on Wake Forest, just the schedule they play. Much of it though, is out of their hands due to their conference games. Considering they play in the East and it may depend who ends up in the east during playoff time, but for me, Wake Forest is all set for another state title game.

While they cruise, Butler, Mallard Creek and Hough will be beating each others' brains out. Due to their schedule and being fresher after an easier road, are they set for a possible three-peat?

I'm just curious as to what they're doing that the other Wake County schools aren't doing. Heck what are they doing that the other teams in the town of Wake Forest aren't doing? Is coach Lucas that much better than the other coaches in the area?

We'll have to see who'll represent the West. I may be counting Wake Forest's eggs before they hatch, but I don't think so.

Thoughts?

Well, the Cougars of Wake Forest passed their test against Richmond this past Friday. They look pretty good again and will only get better. This is no knock on Wake Forest, just the schedule they play. Much of it though, is out of their hands due to their conference games. Considering they play in the East and it may depend who ends up in the east during playoff time, but for me, Wake Forest is all set for another state title game.

While they cruise, Butler, Mallard Creek and Hough will be beating each others' brains out. Due to their schedule and being fresher after an easier road, are they set for a possible three-peat?

I'm just curious as to what they're doing that the other Wake County schools aren't doing. Heck what are they doing that the other teams in the town of Wake Forest aren't doing? Is coach Lucas that much better than the other coaches in the area?

We'll have to see who'll represent the West. I may be counting Wake Forest's eggs before they hatch, but I don't think so.

Thoughts?

Wake Forest will not repeat!

Wake Forest will not repeat!
I do think Honda has a point. WF will breeze thru the East and MC or whoever comes out of the west could face 4 strong teams just in the playoffs. Most teams are pretty banged up and dragging by then but WF could have subs into the game by the 3rd qrt in most games.

I do think Honda has a point. WF will breeze thru the East and MC or whoever comes out of the west could face 4 strong teams just in the playoffs. Most teams are pretty banged up and dragging by then but WF could have subs into the game by the 3rd qrt in most games.

MC was inside WF's 7 times before Wake Forest scored last year. Had a stud LB out, Wr & Safety. They didn't lose because of banged up players. They lost because WF was the better team that night and the OC who's no longer there for MC was Atrocious...He put up 15 points the last 3 games.

That is a valid point. WF looks like they are very close to last year in many ways. Maybe a little more on offense and their RB's looked real good (Easier to do when you have blocking). There may be a slight drop off on D, but pretty stout on both sides.

MC always plays an impressive schedule and I admire that. I have always thought that just makes you better and you learn more from playing those high caliber teams. Looking back at the last two years, I do wonder if there is something to be said about the beating these teams take physically with these schedules. Overall WF doesn't play the same caliber teams as the West, but has found a way to win the last two years.

I will say at this early stage, it appears to be WF in the East. MC sounds to be loaded and the favorite in the West. IF WF wins another state title this year, I may change my philosophy a bit on too hard of a schedule. MC didn't play DF and that would have been a physically grueling game. Some of it is about injuries, which you always hate to see.

Honda...I wonder the same thing about Wake and how one school is so far ahead now. He seems to be a great coach and leader for sure.

MC was inside WF's 7 times before Wake Forest scored last year. Had a stud LB out, Wr & Safety. They didn't lose because of banged up players. They lost because WF was the better team that night and the OC who's no longer there for MC was Atrocious...He put up 15 points the last 3 games.
I hear ya and MC may be a much more dangerous team this season. I still think the healthier team is better off. Perfect example was Alabama last season, they lost to Georgia while they had a handful of starters out. Later, when healthy they smoke Georgia.

WF has done exactly that the past 2 seasons and they have 2 titles.

I am not sure I agree. 2013-15 yes. However- they added Middlecreek, Southern Nash and Richmond to the Non-conf. I dont think its like playing a Mallard Creek schedule but its tougher than it was. Ironically they started winning titles when the schedule started getting tougher.

Reactions: OptionFreak
I hear ya and MC may be a much more dangerous team this season. I still think the healthier team is better off. Perfect example was Alabama last season, they lost to Georgia while they had a handful of starters out. Later, when healthy they smoke Georgia.

I got a call at work last year while WF was playing in 7v7 from some coaches and guys who have been around the program for a long time. They all responded the exact same way. If we make it, we're going to have our hands full against WF. This year i believe it's reverse. If we make it WF is going to have their hands full. Lot of Football to play, so we'll see. They definitely have a better chance of returning coming out of the East.

Reactions: portcity FB
Didn't Alabama beat Georgia in Overtime??? Georgia was Pimp Slapping Bama until they changed Quarterbacks and went on that run.

I've watched them in a 7on7 this year and watched both their games recorded on High School OT. WF is well coached. They have size on both sides and depth. Like always, their LBs and safeties head hunt. WF just always hits.

I don't see them as good as the past two years though. The QB is questionable. They will have to run it like never before, and they've always been a run first and second team. If they get behind or consistently in 3rd and long, I don't think the QB can hurt you.

Even so, I think they will win the east, unless one of the Greensboro schools gets slotted over there like a few years ago.

Im sorry, Auburn was crushed by Georgia with the injuries then beat Georgia when healthy.

did you say that last year?
Nah he forgot YO
M8hQx5z.jpg

Mallard Creek never mustered much offensively, as the Cougar defense poured on the pressure. Nasjzae Bryant was the bright spot for the Mavericks offense, picking up 106 yards on his 20 carries. He was named the Mavericks Most Outstanding Offensive Player. Jacob Roberts took home the Most Outstanding Defensive Player award for the Mavericks, with 10 tackles in the game

WF QB put a lot of air under his throws that I thought would get picked off, but the SC commit went and got them. He then threw a bullet on the run though. Hard to say this early in the season, but I don't think he will beat you with his feet. He may not need to, but it's early.

Mallard Creek never mustered much offensively, as the Cougar defense poured on the pressure. Nasjzae Bryant was the bright spot for the Mavericks offense, picking up 106 yards on his 20 carries. He was named the Mavericks Most Outstanding Offensive Player. Jacob Roberts took home the Most Outstanding Defensive Player award for the Mavericks, with 10 tackles in the game

If MC plays Wake again this year it means they will be playing in December in the last game of the year.

I will happily take that result right now. That would make 5 title games in 6 years.

You have Zero credibility on any thread and you post as 5 different people. Mr. Dissociative Identity Disorder. You forgot Yo!

Last edited:
You have Zero credibility on any thread and you post as 5 different people. You forgot Yo!
You’re such a skeptical individual. I have more credibility with my last message saying you have with your current one about five names...........YO

Are you telling me that my previous message about last year’s WF/MC game is not true?

Wake up!!!!!!!

You’re such a skeptical individual. I have more credibility with my last message saying you have with your current one about five names...........YO

Are you telling me that my previous message about last year’s WF/MC game is not true?

Wake up!!!!!!!

I'm saying that it's very much irrelevant like 99.9% of your post, and has nothing to do with the thread or what anyone is talking about. STAY FOCUSED!!!!!!!

You have Zero credibility on any thread and you post as 5 different people. Mr. Dissociative Identity Disorder. You forgot Yo!
Bipolarism with a mix of narcissistic personality disorder......I'm still waiting on what team hes pulling for...guess its Purnell swett now smh

Bipolarism with a mix of narcissistic personality disorder......I'm still waiting on what team hes pulling for...guess its Purnell swett now smh

He's nothing more than a bandwagon Troll. Last year SC was his team, this year it's Richmond. He starts these stupid ass threads, he hijacks threads turning them into the clown show. or he's signing on as some idiot nobody understands....smh

Reactions: Greengold_4ever
He's nothing more than a bandwagon Troll. Last year SC was his team, this year it's Richmond. He starts these stupid ass threads, he hijacks threads turning them into the clown show. or he's signing on as some idiot nobody understands....smh
I know it can b entertaining but Ms king needs get control of these forums with this clownish behavior. Never paid the clown any attention til he started claiming rings that his fake team Richmond has won. Wasnt he kicked off of other sites for this behavior?

Reactions: Footballnutjob22
Remember Mr. Nepsy7 the Wake Forest Cougars captured their second straight championship with a 21-0 victory over Mallard Creek in the 4AA Championship game last year at BB&T Field. The Cougars defense was stifling again once again last year in the final holding Mallard Creek to just 112 yards of total offense.

THAT WAS A NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember Mr. Nepsy7 the Wake Forest Cougars captured their second straight championship with a 21-0 victory over Mallard Creek in the 4AA Championship game last year at BB&T Field. The Cougars defense was stifling again once again last year in the final holding Mallard Creek to just 112 yards of total offense.

STAY FOCUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guess wake forest is his fake team now...throwing up other peoples rings again. That's like me proud if Hough were 2 win the conference n beat creek...nope! I wish any team luck but if mine dont win then I'm a spectator not a fanboy. Ridiculous

I know it can b entertaining but Ms king needs get control of these forums with this clownish behavior. Never paid the clown any attention til he started claiming rings that his fake team Richmond has won. Wasnt he kicked off of other sites for this behavior?

He's a moron. Many people have just blocked him or ignore him. That's what i'll do.

Reactions: 704CougarsDad

He's a moron. Many people have just blocked him or ignore him. That's what i'll do.

You can’t stand the truth, reminders, or historic facts about Mallard Creek

Since you alway pick on “the little teams” in the Sandhills all the time, how does it feel - keep ignoring the facts of life

Please! No reply needed

Yup....and none of us jumped on here and celebrated!!!! Yea....we competed!!!

Since you alway pick on “the little teams” in the Sandhills all the time, how does it feel - keep ignoring the facts of life

Please! No reply needed
Add delusional to narcissistic personality disorder and bipolarism.

Jus like someone on another site moved RC ahead of east, page, and Myers park on their poll because they COMPETED with wake...yeah they scored 30pts but they gave up 50....that's nothing 2 b proud about.

This is between A and B, C your way out of it. NEPSY7 is a big boy. Let him handle bidness. He was in the Navy and I was in the Army.

DlIkVt9VsAAhhGx.jpg

How does it feel? Feels really good! :)
Listen Mr. Navy Officer. It says 2018-2019. We are currently focused on the underachievement of 2017 when Wake Forest beat Mallard Creek 21-0.

Can’t stand it so you have to go search for a crayon coloring map.........C’Mon man

If Mallard Creek claims the “world beating” trophy then why don’t you schedule a game with the Allen Eagles huh huh huh

T Roy C can fill you in on that one

Anyhow, I’m not letting you off NEPSY7. Let’s get back to our regular schedule program

Last edited:
Listen Mr. Navy Officer. It says 2018-2019. We are currently focused on the underachievement of 2017 when Wake Forest beat Mallard Creek 21-0.

Can’t stand it so you have to go search for a crayon coloring map.........C’Mon man

You asked the question of how does it feel? I responded. I didn't have to search. Everyone knows! I can guarantee you the other 4 people swimming around in your head are very familiar with The Creek. You're not getting ready to drag me down to stupidville. So I'm following a lot of poster's on NCPREPS. DONE!

If Mallard Creek claims the “world beating” trophy then why don’t you schedule a game with the Allen Eagles huh huh huh

T Roy C can fill you in on that one

Anyhow, I’m not letting you off NEPSY7. Let’s get back to our regular schedule program
Smh

You asked the question of how does it feel? I responded. I didn't have to search. Everyone knows! I can guarantee you the other 4 people swimming around in your head are very familiar with The Creek. You're not getting ready to drag me down to stupidville. So I'm following a lot of poster's on NCPREPS. DONE!
4 other people. A car salesman will close me on a Pinto before I’m sold on your story

I know this though. I know that Devon Lawrence powered the Wake Forest rushing attack, gaining 135 yards on just 25 carries. He had the final touchdown of the game as well, icing the win for the Cougars with a 7-yard touchdown run with just 1:12 to play. And guess what NEPSY7, he was named the game’s M.V.P.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT