ADVERTISEMENT

Wake Forest Is All Set

Fantasy prone personality (FPP) is a disposition or personality trait in which a person experiences a lifelong extensive and deep involvement in fantasy.[1] This disposition is an attempt, at least in part, to better describe "overactive imagination" or "living in a dream world".[2] An individual with this trait (termed a fantasizer) may have difficulty differentiating between fantasy and reality and may experience hallucinations, as well as self-suggested psychosomatic symptoms. Closely related psychological constructs include daydreaming, absorptionand eidetic memory.

Reactions: nepsy7
I know it can b entertaining but Ms king needs get control of these forums with this clownish behavior. Never paid the clown any attention til he started claiming rings that his fake team Richmond has won. Wasnt he kicked off of other sites for this behavior?
It isn't against the rules to be stupid so that's that!

I remember Wake Forest opened the scoring with 5:25 to go in the game when Chris James hit John Jiles for a 20-yard touchdown pass making it 7-0 with the point after. Jiles was named the Cougars Most Outstanding Offensive Player. The Cougars got a quick defensive stop and then Marquis Dunn broke off a 54-yard run making it 14-0 with 3:02 to go.

Was the Creek even at the game......Geezzz

SUCH A NIGHTMARE FOR THE CREEK!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben-Badd
Well, the Cougars of Wake Forest passed their test against Richmond this past Friday. They look pretty good again and will only get better. This is no knock on Wake Forest, just the schedule they play. Much of it though, is out of their hands due to their conference games. Considering they play in the East and it may depend who ends up in the east during playoff time, but for me, Wake Forest is all set for another state title game.

While they cruise, Butler, Mallard Creek and Hough will be beating each others' brains out. Due to their schedule and being fresher after an easier road, are they set for a possible three-peat?

I'm just curious as to what they're doing that the other Wake County schools aren't doing. Heck what are they doing that the other teams in the town of Wake Forest aren't doing? Is coach Lucas that much better than the other coaches in the area?

We'll have to see who'll represent the West. I may be counting Wake Forest's eggs before they hatch, but I don't think so.

Thoughts?

Page could very well go East this year also. I forgot about those guys.

I remember Wake Forest opened the scoring with 5:25 to go in the game when Chris James hit John Jiles for a 20-yard touchdown pass making it 7-0 with the point after. Jiles was named the Cougars Most Outstanding Offensive Player. The Cougars got a quick defensive stop and then Marquis Dunn broke off a 54-yard run making it 14-0 with 3:02 to go.

Was the Creek even at the game......Geezzz

SUCH A NIGHTMARE FOR THE CREEK!!!!!!!!!!

why are you acting like no one saw the game... we all know WF has had the best team in the state the past 2 years. I know ive applauded them multiple times on here and other boards. Still doesnt change the fact that the level of play for most of the other schools in the Triangle right now is not the same as the other largely populated areas in NC

Reactions: Chopper747
They still have Southern Nash, Middle Creek and Heritage left to play plus a possible rematch in the playoffs with the last two. Southern Nash will be a decent test for their defense. They should win all leading to state finals but they probably should have done the same against Page in 2015.

Southern Nash, Middle Creek and Heritage are not nearly on the same level of play with the upper echelon of teams in the West..

Reactions: Chopper747
I don't see that happening. Middle Creek really got handled by Rocky Mt and Heritage lost to Middle Creek. I don't see a team that lost to Rocky Mt 35-16 challenging WF. Southern Nash has been impressive the last couple years against 3A programs. Big difference in competition.

I don't see that happening. Middle Creek really got handled by Rocky Mt and Heritage lost to Middle Creek. I don't see a team that lost to Rocky Mt 35-16 challenging WF. Southern Nash has been impressive the last couple years against 3A programs. Big difference in competition.
Wrong again Nepsy......Middle Creek by 21

Not a big difference in competition.

The only team that makes 3A stronger would be Charlotte Catholic. Outside of them, not a lot going on in comparison to 4AA.

You're just focusing on teams at the top. 4AA was made to be Raleigh and Charlotte haves and have nots.

I'm more concerned with the 45 or so you decided to leave off 4AA. Because we are comparing 3A to 4AA.

Yet you can't even name 9, 3A programs? Come on Man! You're the one who said there's not a big difference in competition from 4AA & 3A, but you can't name any programs to back that up.

Yet you can't even name 9, 3A programs? Come on Man! You're the one who said there's not a big difference in competition from 4AA & 3A, but you can't name any programs to back that up.

Crest, Catholic, Havelock, Kings Mountain, Huss, Southern Nash, Weddington, Rocky Mount and Monroe.

I can also name schools in 4AA as part of that competition you face like Independence, Olympic, Garinger, South Meck, Pinecrest, Hoke County, Apex, Athens Drive and Wakefield. But you are only focused on teams at the top.

Crest, Catholic, Havelock, Kings Mountain, Huss, Southern Nash, Weddington, Rocky Mount and Monroe.

I can also name schools in 4AA as part of that competition you face like Independence, Olympic, Garinger, South Meck, Pinecrest, Hoke County, Apex, Athens Drive and Wakefield. But you are only focused on teams at the top.

You are out of your mine, if you believe those teams are on the same level collectively as the Teams i listed. The bottom 3A teams are horrible. The entire bottom drops out. Those top teams would get dragged in 4AA... You can throw out Hunter Huss, Southern Nash, Kings Mountain, and Monroe. Crest has not busted a grape in 2 years. No wonder you were so resistant in listing them.

You are out of your mine, if you believe those teams are on the same level collectively as the Teams i listed. The bottom 3A teams are horrible. The entire bottom drops out. Those top teams would get dragged in 4AA... You can throw out Hunter Huss, Southern Nash, Kings Mountain, and Monroe. Crest has not busted a grape in 2 years. No wonder you were so resistant in listing them.

I said all of 4AA compared to 3A but you are struggling to see that. I was resisting listing them because that wasn't the point I had made to begin with.

No school on that list would make it out of the 1st round of the 4AA playoffs save for maybe Catholic and possibly Dudley(who you forgot) but those were 4A not too long ago.

I said all of 4AA compared to 3A but you are struggling to see that. I was resisting listing them because that wasn't the point I had made to begin with.

I'm not struggling at all. The bottom half of 3A is so horrible, that no one has ever heard of the programs. The drop off is bottomless. You said that 3A & 4AA have comparable competition. That would be false!

I'm not struggling at all. The bottom half of 3A is so horrible, that no one has ever heard of the programs. The drop off is bottomless. You said that 3A & 4AA have comparable competition. That would be false!

Failing to prove your point and then using hyperbole isn't helping the cause.

I don't think you and I are in agreement on what Top to Bottom means.

It means exactly what it says. Top would be the best teams and bottom would be the worst teams. TOP to Bottom 4AA competition is tougher than 3A Top to Bottom. You suggested that there is not a difference in competition. THAT WOULD BE FALSE!

It means exactly what it says. Top would be the best teams and bottom would be the worst teams. TOP to Bottom 4AA competition is tougher than 3A Top to Bottom. You suggested that there is not a difference in competition. THAT WOULD BE FALSE!

And you didn't prove that point by listing a handful of teams. Still haven't.

Top to bottom 3A isn't competing with 4AA. I don't even think it's worth a discussion. The best 3A team would get washed by the best 4AA team and as you go down the list it only gets worse... This isn't a discussion worth having. Teams are split up for a reason.

Look at AL Brown and how they did in the IMECK. Considering the circumstances they did ok but they were no threat to win that conference. They are more competitive down in 3AA.

Right, we are comparing the top 4AA teams from East not including WF, compared to the top 4AA teams from the West not named MC. The difference is very clear.

What's sad is the fact that we are talking about Southern Nash as being the best competition for WF left on the schedule and the fact that it's a 3A school is very telling of how weak the Raleigh area is in 4AA right now, not including WF of course..

and on 4AA vs 3A
Of course some good 3A teams can and will beat the bad 4AA East teams but against the best 4AA West teams it's not close really

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT