14 FUQUAY-VARINA
19 LANEY

11 HERITAGE
22 CLAYTON

6 CARDINAL GIBBONS
27 NEW HANOVER

Last edited:
Reactions: araiderfan
Interesting how RPI has Impacted seeding. Cardinal Gibbons had relatively comfortable wins against the top two seeds- Richmond and wake forest. But they are a seven seed. I want to see how Cleveland new Bern, Millbrook respond to strong competition with those high seats. I feel like Leesville Road and Cardinal Gibbons are dark horses that might be favorites actually.

Interesting how RPI has Impacted seeding. Cardinal Gibbons had relatively comfortable wins against the top two seeds- Richmond and wake forest. But they are a seven seed. I want to see how Cleveland new Bern, Millbrook respond to strong competition with those high seats. I feel like Leesville Road and Cardinal Gibbons are dark horses that might be favorites actually.
Can't wait. But, we've competed with strong competition before.

Reactions: NewBernBears
Yeah I was surprised to see CG at #6. They played some strong out of conference teams, and as you mentioned beat both RC and WF. But aside from LR, the CAP 6 is a relatively weak conference. That's what I think got them with the RPI. Green Level,, Enloe, Broughton....

Comfortable 30-22 .....A lot of jumping up and down in the 4th on that last td as I remember...I think the Raiders had a shot in the last few minutes, WITH 4 STARTERS OUT.......We'll be waiting for the rematch....

GO RAIDERS...ya'll might be surprized about gibbons... they wont beat Richmond again this year. they dont want no more ...i doubt they make it to the rematch... GO RAIDERS.

• Haha
Reactions: NBBears20124ACHAMPS
GO RAIDERS...ya'll might be surprized about gibbons... they wont beat Richmond again this year. they dont want no more ...i doubt they make it to the rematch... GO RAIDERS.
Its hard to beat a team twice in one season and we had our chances in that game. CG last punt was a bad snap but we didn't rush the punter what could have been. 1 week at the time

Wow! Lots of talk about Richmond beating Gibbons in the rematch. Be careful what you wish for. Hopefully you'll get to that match up, but I wouldnt be surprised if you didnt make it that far. Better focus on your next game. In the mean time keep crying about a bad snap and missing 4 starters. We'll take it one game at a time lol

Wow! Lots of talk about Richmond beating Gibbons in the rematch. Be careful what you wish for. Hopefully you'll get to that match up, but I wouldnt be surprised if you didnt make it that far. Better focus on your next game. In the mean time keep crying about a bad snap and missing 4 starters. We'll take it one game at a time lol
We are hopeful that private school that can pick any player they want come to Raiders Stadium

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT