ADVERTISEMENT

Undefeated to go out first?

NO. We want SP... We owe you one more and the second time around with you guys is way better than the first time. Don't choke what we have in store for SP away...
Sorry to disappoint you Rulz. SP did all they could do with a one legged Qb and without their starting Rb and MLB. We’ll see you clowns next year in Belmont. How about going on and winning a State Championship, for the Big South. I don’t believe KM can do it.

Sorry to disappoint you Rulz. SP did all they could do with a one legged Qb and without their starting Rb and MLB. We’ll see you clowns next year in Belmont. How about going on and winning a State Championship, for the Big South. I don’t believe KM can do it.
I will come over and see you next year if we’re both fortunate to be around.

You take care of yourself. I’ll pray for your health.

Thanks Rulz, I’m a lot better than last year. I went from 220 to 150 lbs. I just need to add a little weight and a lot of strength. But heck,I’m blessed and I’m cancer free. A lot of people I’ve seen at the cancer center the last two years can’t say that.
I’m happy for you. You fought hard. Nothing but respect my friend

Still nobody seems to be talking about 71st. Stranger things have happened but I dont think anybody in the east can stop them. They are undefeated and only seem to be getting stronger. Have outscored their opponents in the last 3 games like 160 to 7. Two shutouts to end regular season and gave up only 7 points in playoff opener. Very strong on both offense and defense. I think they March to state championship game. Can't see anybody in the east beating them although each game will bring better competition for sure.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
I agree with Cape Fear. They are the only team all year to play 71st that gave them a challenge. 71st averages close to 50 a game. Cape Fear held 71st to 14 or 15 points but still lost. They so far are the only ones who even remotely gave 71st a game.

Still nobody seems to be talking about 71st. Stranger things have happened but I dont think anybody in the east can stop them. They are undefeated and only seem to be getting stronger. Have outscored their opponents in the last 3 games like 160 to 7. Two shutouts to end regular season and gave up only 7 points in playoff opener. Very strong on both offense and defense. I think they March to state championship game. Can't see anybody in the east beating them although each game will bring better competition for sure.
Same was said last year. I think Northern Nash could get them again. Or Southern Nash. Unfortunately, those two teams play each other this week. Yes, the defense is good if you look at the points allowed, but who on their schedule would be considered a tough opponent other that Cape Fear? And vs them, they could only muster 12 points. It seems like a good team that has a good defense would have a chance vs them.

Just did the numbers. 71st through 10 regular season games and one playoff game is averaging 44.18 ppg while giving up only 5 a game. They shutout 5 out of their 10 opponents in the regular season and only gave up 7 points in the first round of playoffs. And I was wrong on my original post. They posted shutouts to their last 4 regular season opponents, not just two as I stated in my original post.

He wasn't one-legged. There won't be any excuses. Statesville beat our team. If you don't limp when you run....then you don't have a limp. The FB played LB position part time on defense. Nobody expected a big year out of SP. When you don't recruit, you have to re-start up another cycle sometime. Those guys will be fine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT