ADVERTISEMENT

2-A South Stokes Ranked # 1 in the State #8 among all NC Teams

I'm a 4A follower but this South Stokes Men's team is really good, at least 8 deep of solid players. One of the best fundamental teams around. Very well coached. I watched them take out 4A undefeated Reagan out last night with relative ease.
Wow!!!

4 guards but semantics. 1A west may nil down to S. Stokes and Bishop McGuinness. Former conference rivals!

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
I'm a 4A follower but this South Stokes Men's team is really good, at least 8 deep of solid players. One of the best fundamental teams around. Very well coached. I watched them take out 4A undefeated Reagan out last night with relative ease.
Are their games streamed anywhere? tia

• Haha
Reactions: gdawg74
Looks like South Stokes is really strong once again. Maybe one of these days, Eastern Randolph will start playing so I can see what they look like. I think ER will be just as strong as they were last year.

Watched the Oak Grove and Eastern Randolph game last night. Last year, Eastern Randolph was all gas and no brakes this year they’ve ran out of gas. Only one true ball player in number 1. There’s no structure what so ever. Bet they had 30 fouls and it’s jack up shots from anywhere and everyone run in to rebound like you’re playing the game 21.

My bad.... "1-A" South Stokes is now ranked # 8 "Maxpreps" overall in the State among all divisions 1-A thru 4-A... I wanna see what they will do in the Frank Spencer Classic... I'd say they will be the favorites to win it.
They have a chance. But it will be a tough road because they play East Forsyth then potentially play West Forsyth and Tabor. That’s 3 good teams in Forsyth County. Looking forward to the Frank Spencer!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT