ADVERTISEMENT

Trinity at Eastern Randolph

Chute Boxe Hero

Aug 11, 2005
Man, what an awesome night to be a Wildcat!

That might've been the most fun I've ever had at an ER game. The Cats pulled off the sweep in spectacular fashion. In addition, both Brecken Snotherly (2,000) and Devonte Brooks (1,000) both hit career point milestones. Both Snotherly and Brooks have had magical senior seasons.

Brecken also broke the single-game record for points last night (51). She set the previous record (43) a couple of weeks ago. ER girls had no trouble defeating Trinity. Ziera Watson also had a nice game for the Lady Cats.

The guys game was entertaining as all get-out. ER raced out to a comfortable first quarter lead and never let up. The fourth quarter wound up turning into a dunk contest between Devonte and Trinity's Dylan Hodges. Devonte had one stretch where he dunked, ran all the way back, and blocked a shot on the other end. Timmy Brower had a great game for the Cats. Julian Brooks also had a nice game. I hope THAT version of ER shows up for the rest of the season.

Barring an absolute Act of GOD, the ER boys have won the PAC-7 regular season title. They do have to travel to Climax Thursday night. However, I think I have a better chance of winning Powerball than PG does of beating the Cats.

Devonte, Connor Carter, and Julian Brooks saved ER tonight. That game was way, way better than I expected it to be. PG seniors left it all on the court.

Reactions: thekidd12
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT