ADVERTISEMENT

Tradition beat speed

Dang right! Wait.... I saw Burris get caught from behind tonight too. Play got called back for a penalty but he still got caught. We did not get a big run all night but that’s what happens when 8-11 are in the box. Our two tds would have been long runs. Grind it out!

Dang right! Wait.... I saw Burris get caught from behind tonight too. Play got called back for a penalty but he still got caught. We did not get a big run all night but that’s what happens when 8-11 are in the box. Our two tds would have been long runs. Grind it out!
Can Swain not add a quick slant pass or a release the TE for a short pass when everyone is stacking the line. MIC blitzed all night

Reactions: Swain97
I didn’t think swain would break a big run off with all the speed MIC was bringing lmao

Too thick skulled and blind to open their eyes for that play. It had to be said. Or maybe the guys in the box upstairs are playing Candy Crush.

Too thick skulled and blind to open their eyes for that play. It had to be said. Or maybe the guys in the box upstairs are playing Candy Crush.
Swain coaching knows more about football in their little finger than I do. But common sense will tell you that you have to keep the other team honest. It doesn’t have to be a deep pass but it wouldn’t hurt to throw a hitch & go couple times a game after throwing a few quick short passes. Evidently they have no confidence in their QB but from this point on your going to have to throw a little.

Reactions: Swain97
They dang sure threw it against us felt like that was big difference in game at Cherokee

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT