ADVERTISEMENT

Top 4 SMC runners

BK13T-$

Jul 23, 2009
Rville-79-774-anderson

Braves-75-639-evans

Rosman-102-635-collins

Braves-64-624-mintz

Great like to see rushing numbers high. Best wishes for injury free season ,see some big totals. :)

Noticeable by their absence is backs from Murphy. I would think it is due to the depth they have, which has rarely been seen in this conference and the early season butt kicking they have dealt out.

Murphy has a stable full of backs that they run It's a little hard to have those numbers this early when they are winning by big margins and only get to play half a game before the subs take over

Rville pulled starter really early in all but two games. Murphy pulled starters early in all but 2 games.

Murphy has a stable full of backs that they run It's a little hard to have those numbers this early when they are winning by big margins and only get to play half a game before the subs take over

ball gets spread around a lot in that offense too

BK, you never cease to amaze any of us. True Murphy and Rville did pull starters early in all but 2 games, however where rville has about 2 players they regularly rotate, murphy has 6. So yes rville has the leading rusher in 1a in SMC but less running backs in the rotation. I will tell you though That Murphy and Robbinsville are practically even in rushing to this date but murphy leads the overall total yards by almost 1000. See the stats below:

Total yards by team:
Murphy 2829
Rville 1982

Total rushing yards team:
Murphy 1730
Rville 1754

Total passing yards team:
Murphy 1099
Rville 228 (that is last in the SMC also I might add)

Rushing yards players:
Rville-
Rylee Anderson 774 / 9.8yds a carry
Ian Wiggins 356 / 7.1yds a carry
Elijah wachacha 200 / 5yds a carry
AJ Ornelas 134 / 7.9 yds a carry

Murphy-
KJ Allen 359 / 8.2
Devonte Murray 354 / 12.6
Kadrien McRae 327 / 5.9
Slade Mctaggert 233 / 7.3
Kyle Wright 162 / 7.7
Brady Satterfield 111 / 7.4

Any rushers below 100 I didn’t include.

For those that are wondering who is leading in total yards in the conference, murphy is leading Cherokee by about 200 yards. Give it, murphy has played 7 games and Cherokee 6 so I look for Cherokee to pass that this Friday against Rosman. Below are the total yards by team in the SMC:

Murphy - 2829
Cherokee - 2689
Rosman - 2598
Rville - 1982
Swain - 1836
Andrews - 1468
Hayesville - 1159

It was only a matter of time. I guess now everyone that wasn't already aware (which is nobody) knows why ol' BK didn't include passing and receiving stats along his rushing stats. Whatever makes you feel good I guess.

I included passing last week. You do passing if you want to.

Burn? Your really stupid.
A sophmore leads the smc. Fact.
Murphy prep isnt as good as last year. Murphy will be in their 1aa playoffs soon enough. No more titles playing the little guys. No more titles.

Murphy will never do what Robbinsville has done through the years. Never. No matter how many titles u win.

I wouldn't expect anything less from you BK, of all people, calling me "stupid".

Murphy prep isnt as good as last year. Murphy will be in their 1aa playoffs soon enough. No more titles playing the little guys. No more titles.

Murphy will never do what Robbinsville has done through the years. Never. No matter how many titles u win.
Dang living in past

Grammatically, there is so much wrong with this post. Let's break it down play-by-play.

(1) "Burn? Your really stupid."
- okay BK. If you're going to label someone stupid, at least ensure you use the correct spelling of the word "you're". "Your" is a possessive adjective. "You're" is a contraction of the words "you are". Understand?

(2) "A sophomore leads the smc"
- I'm assuming you're (get it, you are?) referring to the Smoky Mountain Conference with this post. SMC is an acronym of a legitimate title and therefore should be capitalized as such.

(3) "Murphy prep isnt as good as last year"
- you forgot to add the apostrophe to the word "isn't". Again, it is a contraction of "is not".

I'll stop there. Three lines in and three grammatically incorrect sentences. Next time you call somebody stupid, ensure you at least attempt to sound somewhat intellectual. Have a good day buddy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT