ADVERTISEMENT

Thursday Games

SWE'98

Aug 17, 2010
Edgecombe County has a planning day this friday, so our game this week will be played on Thursday. There hasn't been word from SWE yet, but county policy is that no after school activities take place if there is no school that day. County rival Tarboro has already confirmed their home game will be Thursday, so it's pretty much a given that the same will be for us.
Any more Thursday games?

Last edited:
Reactions: Maiden Creek
Edgecombe County has a planning day this friday, so our game this week will be played on Thursday. There hasn't been word from SWE yet, but county policy is that no after school activities take place if there is no school that day. County rival Tarboro has already confirmed their home game will be Thursday, so it's pretty much a given that the same will be for us.
Any more Thursday games?
I’ll go to SWE Thursday if that is when you play. You gonna be there?

Of course. Still haven't heard anything confirming the thursday nighter, but I'm pretty certain that it will be.

I just talked with one of our players Dad. He said SW is playing Friday night, but he would let me know if it changes

I just talked with one of our players Dad. He said SW is playing Friday night, but he would let me know if it changes
Been calling the school all morning to see for myself. No one is answering. Might just walk out there.

Just talked to someone. It's still tomorrow. If they have after school activities when there is no school, I wonder why Tarboro decided to play tonight.

Reactions: Swo1980
Just talked to someone. It's still tomorrow. If they have after school activities when there is no school, I wonder why Tarboro decided to play tonight.
Because there was going to be an ass whipping weather you played Thursday or Friday. Might as well get it over with.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT