ADVERTISEMENT

Rescheduled Games Changes Across The State ?

TD-FridayNight

Oct 28, 2015
Mayberry - RFD,NC
What day will your game be played this week across The state ?
List them here. I have not seen any changes as of yet and I thought a thread would put them all in one place.
Thursday, Friday, or Saturday and Monday if that is a choice a school makes ?

Hi TD, There is already a thread on this which you might not have seen.
Sorry, I saw the weather Friday night but saw no one posting changes. Is that the one you are talking about ? All I saw was weather talk so if that was to be for changes Deana is welcome to delete this thread with no problem from me. Let me know if that one was meant for day changes also.

Okay, I just saw where Deana posted two schools, a 1A & a 2A changes but I am sorry I only took it as a thread calling for rain.
Deana, or Sportsnut Please Delete this Thread if it is the same in any way as another thread. I have no problem with it being deleted. I was just trying to make a thread that had all games postponed on the same page and did not take the other thread as meaning that. SORRY for this thread if I did something wrong !

Last edited:
Reactions: BK13T-$
Hi TD, There is already a thread on this which you might not have seen.
2 Completely different threads, sorry, DaddyDoug, I do have a lot of respect for you and realize you are kind of new on here this year and part of the tailgate gang at times. Don't let them lead you wrong, you are better than that. Go BEARS 🏈 🏈 🏈

Last edited:
2 Completely different threads, sorry, DaddyDoug, I do have a lot of respect for you and realize you are kind of new on here this year and part of the tailgate gang at times. Don't let them lead you wrong, you are better than that. Go BEARS 🏈 🏈 🏈
Daddy Doug is not new on here he has been here for a long time! Daddy Doug has forgot more about MA FB than we will ever know. He is Bear Historian for a reason. Man has put a lot of time in research for many many years. Much respect to him! He has been on Preps longer than most of us including you TD.

I know you are a bear fan supposedly and have had differences with buzz but you don’t need to make comments about our tailgate crew. It is a big group and we are die hard bear fans and enjoy fellowshipping before games. We invite the other teams to join us. So with all due respect worry about the game and leave our group out of it unless you want to join us. Go Bears!!!

I know you are a bear fan supposedly and have had differences with buzz but you don’t need to make comments about our tailgate crew. It is a big group and we are die hard bear fans and enjoy fellowshipping before games. We invite the other teams to join us. So with all due respect worry about the game and leave our group out of it unless you want to join us. Go Bears!!!
May be best he not come to tailgate with us we may lead him wrong!

Daddy Doug is not new on here he has been here for a long time! Daddy Doug has forgot more about MA FB than we will ever know. He is Bear Historian for a reason. Man has put a lot of time in research for many many years. Much respect to him! He has been on Preps longer than most of us including you TD.
I know he has been on for several years but I have seen more posts from him this year than in the past was my meaning. In the past, he was mostly posting stats for certain games. He has my respect and I know he does not like to see this war between us he asked us to stop it a few months ago and I agree with him 100%. I am probably his age or maybe older but not as healthy. If you would like I can come by BUZZCOACH game night this week and shake your hand in front of all your friends and then I will leave and we stop this Crap, BS for good! It not only makes us look bad but it makes the football team and school look bad so let's stop it for them if nothing else !

Last edited:

I am a die hard BEAR fan also for probably way more years than most of. It is nice that y'all have your tailgate before the game. All I ask is we are all BEAR fans and I ignore BUZZ's posts and threads but he wants to mess with my every thread or post and that is the problem that gets under my skin because it is my every post or thread. If I say something that deserves a laugh he ignores it but I make a simple post like the Pick Your 8 Western Team he laughs at it as he dose every post or thread a make. That is something I can ignore but he does it on every thread or post I make and after a while, it gets old a personal. I ignore his posts and threads other than hitting like on a few of them, This can all be avoided if he would just stop his childish laughs at my every post or thread to get under my skin. I do not do him that way because we are all BEAR fans and should not be at each other like we are on opposite teams. I have asked him to please stop because I have never given him a reason to dislike me that I know of and If he can say what I have done to do so then I will apologize, shake hands and we can move on as true BEAR fans. I am too old for this BS and ask again for him to please stop trying to get under my skin like I am from an opposite team. Start watching my posts and his and you will see who the instigator of this is. Again Buz tell me what I have done to make you think you have to give me a rough time and I will meet you at the tailgate shake your hand, apologize, and then leave. You are the one who can make this stop by ignoring me as I do you until I get fed up a lash out after so long of continuous baiting me to get a response. Please let's stop it today by supporting each other in pulling for the BEARS as BEAR fans or totally ignoring each other's posts altogether. I prefer us being friends and supporting the BEARS together, your choice but let it stop today,

I LOVE MY BEAR FOOTBALL JUST LIKE THE REST OF YOU GUYS AND DO NOT DESERVE THE BAITING I GET FROM JUST 1 OF YOU TO GET A RESPONSE OUT OF ME AND MAKE ME MAD! I DO NOT DO OTHER BEAR FANS THAT WAY AND DO NOT DESERVE TO BE TAUNTED BY A FELLOW BEAR FAN FOR REASONS UNKNOWN ! ! ! IT REALLY GET OLD AND UNDESERVING !

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Goatman6
It is nice that y'all have your tailgate before the game. All I ask is we are all BEAR fans and I ignore BUZZ's posts and threads but he wants to mess with my every thread or post and that is the problem. If I say something that deserves a laugh he ignores it but I make a simple post like the Pick Your 8 Western Team he laughs at it. That is something I can ignore but he does it on every thread or post I make and after a while, it gets old a personal. I ignore his posts and threads other than hitting like on a few of them, This can all be avoided if he would just stop his childish laughs at my every post or thread to get under my skin. I do not do him that way because we are all BEAR fans and should not be at each other like we are on opposite teams. I have asked him to please stop because I have never given him a reason to dislike me that I know of and If he can say what I have done to do so then I will apologize, shake hands and we can move on as true BEAR fans. I am too old for this BS and ask again for him to please stop trying to get under my skin like I am from an opposite team. Start watching my posts and his and you will see who the instigator of this is. Again Buz tell me what I have done to make you think you have to give me a rough time and I will meet you at the tailgate shake your hand, apologize, and then leave. You are the one who can make this stop by ignoring me as I do you until I get fed up a lash out after so long of continuous baiting me to get a response. Please let's stop it today by supporting each other in pulling for the BEARS as BEAR fans or totally ignoring each other's posts altogether. I prefer us being friends and supporting the BEARS together, your choice but let it stop today,

I like Tarboros chance even more now, Mt Airy fans don't even like each other lol.. just messing around guys, don't get upset with me.

Place all game day changes here to update days and have all changes in one place. Thank you ! From What I am seeing games may not change in our area but other areas may still have rain, Check the Weather Thread for rain updates.

Reactions: BK13T-$
I do not see much of a chance of rain in Mount Airy for Friday afternoon or night. 24% chance around 3 pm dropping to around 17% at 7 pm. Other weather reports may vary. But as someone said, Mount Airy's game is a go for Friday. Have any games not posted been rescheduled yet ?

Mount Airy vs Mitchell is less than 26 & 1/2 hours and counting. I hope there is no rain and an injury-free game for both teams. Everyone that makes it to the tailgating, enjoy the food as much as you will the game. The game should be a good one to see. As always I will listen to it on the radio. I hope Purple1995 makes it and all from Mitchell have a safe trip here and back. I enjoyed having fun with you guys last year on here after the game but. Go BEARS 🏈 🏈 🏈
2nd round 1A State Playoffs Mount Airy hosting Mitchell

For those that can't make it to the game do as I do.
The pre-game starts at 7:00 pm game time 7:30 on either network

http://wsyd1300.com
http://wpaq740.com

Last edited:
Reactions: thekidd12
Does the NHFS Network live TV give a good view of Mount Airy's football field and worth the price to watch the remainder of the playoffs ? It would be nice to watch the game and listen to the play-by-play on live radio where they know the MA players and team better.

Last edited:
You Never Really Know How Someone May Be Hurting Inside But Some Like to Stick The Knife In Deeper & Twist it. Oh Well .....
R.00ba14f40937a11f6bbd740652711f57

Does the NHFS Network live TV give a good view of Mount Airy's football field and worth the price to watch the remainder of the playoffs ? It would be nice to watch the game and listen to the play-by-play on live radio where they know the MA players and team better.
Yes. Very good way to watch and listen to the radio. They are usually off a few seconds, but you get to see it and hear it. I do this when I can't make it.

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
Yes. Very good way to watch and listen to the radio. They are usually off a few seconds, but you get to see it and hear it. I do this when I can't make it.
The Count Down Is On ! I am subscribed to watch it now. Thank You DD

Last edited:
Reactions: DaddyDoug
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT