ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL "We lost the game because of the weather " THREAD

right now weatherman is the winner...3 inches of snow on ground at my house in Reidsville and it's snowing gangbusters.....if we all did our jobs as poorly as the weatherman does his...we would not stay employed long...lol.....................

right now weatherman is the winner...3 inches of snow on ground at my house in Reidsville and it's snowing gangbusters.....if we all did our jobs as poorly as the weatherman does his...we would not stay employed long...lol.....................
Only rain in Duplin Co...a cold rain. Someone told me about 3 hrs ago there was snow collecting in Kenan Stadium.

youre being a little harsh on the weatherman. the weatherman is only as good as the technology he has. :)

youre being a little harsh on the weatherman. the weatherman is only as good as the technology he has. :)
So why bother to dedicate 15 minutes to weather on every local TV broadcast and give high school sports a minute (or less)?

Anybody else sick of seeing them dispatch 10 reporters to every street to show there's snow on the ground. "Stay off the streets" they say ... but why are they out there then?
Sorry for the rant.

Reactions: CHEERDUCK
So why bother to dedicate 15 minutes to weather on every local TV broadcast and give high school sports a minute (or less)?

Anybody else sick of seeing them dispatch 10 reporters to every street to show there's snow on the ground. "Stay off the streets" they say ... but why are they out there then?
Sorry for the rant.
its cool. i understand your frustrations lol.

Sorry for the rant.
weatherpeople on tv are a different breed. They're crazy enough to be outside holding on to a pole during a hurricane with 100+mph winds, not realizing one piece of blowing debris could kill them. I don't pay to much to them unless i want to be entertained. I have my own weather station that tells me all I need to know

weatherpeople on tv are a different breed. They're crazy enough to be outside holding on to a pole during a hurricane with 100+mph winds, not realizing one piece of blowing debris could kill them. I don't pay to much to them unless i want to be entertained. I have my own weather station that tells me all I need to know
That's because you are THE WIZARD.

Sorry for the rant.
Y'all watch the news ????
Really I have not watched "the news " in years.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut

Sorry for the rant.

I agree that the dummies that get on the roads and stand on the side of the roads, with little to no headgear to show the ones watching that the "weather event" is occurring, make me wonder if they're on something. Charlotte stations are the worst!

A couple years ago when we played SWO in the title game it was raining! At the half their coach was being interviewed and he said “ we can’t use weather as an excuse it’s raining on their side of the field too” he was awesome

Reactions: beamer24 and dogs79
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT