ADVERTISEMENT

The National Anthem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys you that have not served in war time have no clue what Swett is trying to say. I think to be honest,the game of football I love for 60 years is coming to a slow end. Kids are not being taught respect for God and country at home or school. I don't mean to accuse anyone of anything but liberals are tearing this country apart,now going into football on Sundays. It a matter of time before " political correctness " will rules this fine country. Some don't want to here this but its true my friends. If you don't respect our flag,how can you respect yourself? Yes its your right,what if no one went to fight for our country,what would results be today? So please remember our vets. You may need to call on one sooner than you think.

NO! You guys are trying to make political statements without knowing what happened. STOP trying to make something out of nothing. Here is the number for Hillside.(919) 560-3925 Please call them and shut up with the God and Country crap. Everyone's experience is not the same. How and the Hell, would you know who served?

I do the announcements for the JV games @ Mallard Creek. I was running late from work and could not locate the National Anthem CD. I would have sung it, but I need music to capture the right pitch. Needless to say it was not played. Everyone was fine, and no one was disrespected. My Father did 27 years and retired Command Sergeant Major. I was a Naval Reserve Officer.

SW2!
Come on Man! Please stop with the you're a civilian crap and only you get it!
Thank you for your service to both of you but I just came back from Walmart. Let me take some more of my pride pills.....hold on

I'm back.....As a naval "reserve" officer have you ever heard this "Command is the foundation upon which our Navy rests. Authority, responsibility, and accountability are three essential principles which are the heart and soul of Command. ... It is the duty of every Commanding Officer to understand his or her authorities and responsibilities, prior to assuming Command."

Anyhow, if you were running late from work and could not locate the CD, this only tells me a few things: You didnt perform your pre-check, you werent responsible, and you could care less to be accountable. As a Naval officer you failed your three essential principles.

Leaving work is no time to start looking for a CD. This should have been completed a day or two prior to the game, not 20mins prior to the mic check.

You know better than this as an officer in any part of the Armed Forces. If you were to lose a high value sensitive item, would you tell you higher up "oooops I forgot". Nope you sure wouldn't and you would make sure of that or your evaluation would look not so great.

Stop saying weird stuff man....

Last edited:
Yes the kkk,Nazi are wrong and very few. I'm speaking of political correctness and the brain washing of kids in liberal colleges,such as wiping out history. This is America,you can be anything you want to be here. I do see it everyday in all media outlets. Trump didn't win because he's an ass,he won because what he says is the way people believe,just won't tell media that for risk of being called every name in book. Antifa is as bad as any of these groups. Wearing mask,limiting right wing speach. I was cominting on not standing or playing National anthem. Don't worry the liberal agenda will be the start and end of NFL in few more years. Yes the liberal God Obama is not in office and things are different now,last 8 years he did some good thongs but boy did he spoil some people.

No some of us just recognize what you are trying to do with your nonsense. Until Hillside give a statement you shouldn't say squat. There are a millions things going on to get a facility ready to play a game but you are here trying to make a fake political statement with your fake outrage. Instead of asking this forum why don't you contact Hillside High privately and talk to their administration? You are just a phony trying to stir up people and I see straight through you that's all it is.
So I simply ask a question and all the "Hoop-and-hollaring at brick buildings with Sharpie whipped florescent poster board" individuals come out

This is America unfortunatly

Thank you for your service to both of you but I just came back from Walmart. Let me take some more of my pride pills.....hold on

I'm back.....As a naval "reserve" officer have you ever heard this "Command is the foundation upon which our Navy rests. Authority, responsibility, and accountability are three essential principles which are the heart and soul of Command. ... It is the duty of every Commanding Officer to understand his or her authorities and responsibilities, prior to assuming Command."

Anyhow, if you were running late from work and could not locate the CD, this only tells me a few things: You didnt perform your pre-check, you werent responsible, and you could care less to be accountable. As a Naval officer you failed your three essential principles.

Leaving work is no time to start looking for a CD. This should have been completed a day or two prior to the game, not 20mins prior to the mic check.

You know better than this as an officer in any part of the Armed Forces. If you were to lose a high value sensitive item, would you tell you higher up "oooops I forgot". Nope you sure wouldn't and you would make sure of that or your evaluation would look not so great.

Stop saying weird stuff man....

Dude! Please Stop! You're scaring me. Out of all the people who have ever posted on NCPREPS, YOU SHOULD BE THE LAST PERSON TALKING ABOUT SAYING WEIRD POST. 95% of your post, nobody know's what the hell your talking about.

Disgusting and beyond REPAIR... all the words in the world cant solve these and so many other issues...It's sad. Enjoy the game...GO RAIDERS...
Great point Ben-Badd. This is why kids are the parents these days because adults are not teaching the simple things

The Nation Anthem is something simple in life with a powerful meaning. Kids should know, follow, and know the meaning of why they should salute the flag. Not just at sporting events but anywhere in America

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Dude! Please Stop! You're scaring me. Out of all the people who have ever posted on NCPREPS, YOU SHOULD BE THE LAST PERSON TALKING ABOUT SAYING WEIRD POST. 95% of your post, nobody know's what the hell your talking about.
Thanks for dodging the message but no I dont scare you. The facts are the facts and surely I can tell you dont like it by the looks of the CAPS. That "You're scaring me" phrase is just to get the attention of others who have never worn the uniform....shame on you Naval officer.......it's that simple

Thanks for dodging the message but no I dont scare you. The facts are the facts and surely I can tell you dont like it by the looks of the CAPS. That "You're scaring me" phrase is just to get the attention of others who have never worn the uniform....shame on you Naval officer.......it's that simple

You have an opinion, just like everyone else. Stop judging people because they disagree with you, or you think they disagree with you! Let it go and move on! You're contradicting everything you're saying. You don't know everyone's journey in life, like they don't know yours.

Are you going to call Hillside?

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
You have an opinion, just like everyone else. Stop judging people because they disagree with you, or you think they disagree with you! Let it go and move on! You're contradicting everything you're saying. You don't know everyone's journey in life, like they don't know yours.

Are you going to call Hillside?
I can tell you were "Reserves"
Now the question is - How long?

Yes the kkk,Nazi are wrong and very few. I'm speaking of political correctness and the brain washing of kids in liberal colleges,such as wiping out history. This is America,you can be anything you want to be here. I do see it everyday in all media outlets. Trump didn't win because he's an ass,he won because what he says is the way people believe,just won't tell media that for risk of being called every name in book. Antifa is as bad as any of these groups. Wearing mask,limiting right wing speach. I was cominting on not standing or playing National anthem. Don't worry the liberal agenda will be the start and end of NFL in few more years. Yes the liberal God Obama is not in office and things are different now,last 8 years he did some good thongs but boy did he spoil some people.
Antifa is bad as the KKK and Nazi's you have lost your f-ing mind. Antifa never hung folks, terrorized an entire race of people or gassed millions of Jews. I 'm done with you because someone of your mindset is an apologists for these folks. The best you can say is WRONG. What about sub-human, hate mongers and I can keep going on. Yeah I'm the liberal you love to hate (educated, law-abiding, believes in Jesus Christ and calls out hatred). Yeah I'm that LIBERAL! I believe you should let these right wing nut jobs talk because hopefully it will expose them for that they are. F'ing Losers! Yes and Trump is an ASS (I don't care if you are a Republican or Democrat) but he is our President unfortunately!

Last edited:
Speaking from a moderate point of view... Do I want the national anthem to be played? Yes, this is the USA and every other country in the world plays their anthem before games as well.

Could there have been a mistake? Yes, no need to take people over the coals for it. Move on and do better next time. In football speak, on to the next play...

Antifa is bad as the KKK and Nazi's you have lost your f-ing mind. Antifa never hung folks, terrorized an entire race of people or gassed millions of Jews. I 'm done with you because someone of your mindset is an apologists for these folks. The best you can say is WRONG. What about sub-human, hate mongers and I can keep going on. Yeah I'm the liberal you love to hate (educated, law-abiding, believes in Jesus Christ and calls out hatred). Yeah I'm that LIBERAL! I believe you should let these right wing nut jobs talk because hopefully it will expose them for that they are. F'ing Losers! Yes and Trump is an ASS (I don't care if you are a Republican or Democrat) but he is our President unfortunately!
My point was just made by you sir. Both are wrong,I can't do a thing about it but denounce it. Your hatred for Trump clouds your judgment.

Equating Antifa to the KKK and Nazi's sounds like we have heard that before! No hatred for the Donald he is an ASS! I think most would agree. P G in Chief!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT