ADVERTISEMENT

NC Athletes

You signed the dotted line. Man you're National Guard.
No Sir. I was active duty Navy. I also spent 8 long years in Iraq and 3 years in Afghanistan as a civilian after retirement living in a tent. I currently work in Poland as a civilian still with the US Army so your attempt to belittle me as a part timer couldn't be further off base.

No Sir. I was active duty Navy. I also spent 8 long years in Iraq and 3 years in Afghanistan as a civilian after retirement living in a tent. I currently work in Poland as a civilian still with the US Army so your attempt to belittle me as a part timer couldn't be further off base.
Thanks for your service! God bless you.

Reactions: Middle Sound Heel
Given all the issues school boards are facing with students and athletes using vape pens, or cannabis in general, why are these athletes not being subjected to drug testing and why is it not a conversation of concern?
I think if you are singling out athletes you probably should be concerned with performance enhancing drugs not cannabis.
To me, tobacco, tobacco through vaping and alcohol are more prevalent and detrimental issues for athletes.

Up in northwestern virginia , tazewell county , bland county etc , all the school districts drug test athletes
Northwest va would be Clarke, Frederick and Warren counties area, which is 300 miles north of said counties. The mentioned counties are part of southwestern va.

Given all the issues school boards are facing with students and athletes using vape pens, or cannabis in general, why are these athletes not being subjected to drug testing and why is it not a conversation of concern?
Interesting. Great question

🙏

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT