ADVERTISEMENT

The coach at Crest just resigned

Based on the responses here, I assume this was posted in the 4A board.

Crest really misses being 4A huh?

Wow, unless he is changing careers, I can’t imagine him landing in a coaching job with a better chance of being successful.
I expect behind the scenes there will be some tears flowing over this revelation.
Unless they really screw up the new hire, Crest football will be fine for the foreseeable future.
Good luck Crust, we’ll see you in September.
GO BIG RED !!!

Folks want to tell you that kids are flexible and adapt well to change but like everyone else, they prefer a stable environment. At this point the new Head coach should try to follow what was set up under the previous regime. With the amount of talent proclaimed to be at Crust, I don’t see them having trouble finding a good fit and keeping the kids happy.

Folks want to tell you that kids are flexible and adapt well to change but like everyone else, they prefer a stable environment. At this point the new Head coach should try to follow what was set up under the previous regime. With the amount of talent proclaimed to be at Crust, I don’t see them having trouble finding a good fit and keeping the kids happy.
Plus, the new coach will come into brand new, freshly painted workout equipment. That's got to be an incentive.

Reactions: The_Rev921
I get that schools and admin want to "keep it quiet" until official board approval (in case things were to fall through) - but I would imagine that there is about a 99.9% chance Lloyd will be on the Crest sidelines as the HC this Fall.

I get that schools and admin want to "keep it quiet" until official board approval (in case things were to fall through) - but I would imagine that there is about a 99.9% chance Lloyd will be on the Crest sidelines as the HC this Fall.
Could he come as an offensive coordinator? I was thinking with the years he already has in the NC system, that Crest would go for the long-term plan. Would current assistant coaches look elsewhere if passed over?

Reactions: beamer24
So Barnes got there twice and won both of them right didn't Stuart get there four or five times in one two or three

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT