ADVERTISEMENT

Tarboro vs Rocky Mount

THSRudeBoyz

Jun 12, 2019
Well! It’s that time Again! I think this will be a hard fought game on both sides b/c of the rivalry! This game is really more of a rivalry than SWE tbh. But I’d say we’ll see how powerful this offense will be this year. We had a few pieces not playing during the Jamboree. I’ll go on & say it now. Tarboro by 21 or better!

Well! It’s that time Again! I think this will be a hard fought game on both sides b/c of the rivalry! This game is really more of a rivalry than SWE tbh. But I’d say we’ll see how powerful this offense will be this year. We had a few pieces not playing during the Jamboree. I’ll go on & say it now. Tarboro by 21 or better!
This is a big hot take. But if we hadn't stopped playing Rocky Mount after 2004 then that rivalry would be bigger than Tarboro vs Southwest. I think tarboro should win by three scores maybe more. First string defense played well tonight at The jamboree especially against rose. Offense will be very explosive and tbh I don't see Rocky Mount stopping tarboro.

Last edited:
Reactions: THSRudeBoyz
This is a big hot take. But if we hadn't stopped playing Rocky Mount after 2004 then that rivalry would be bigger than Tarboro vs Southwest. I think tarboro should win by three scores maybe more. First string defense played well tonight at The jamboree especially against rose. Offense will be very explosive and tbh I don't see Rocky Mount stopping tarboro.
Tarboro also had a few ppl not playing today as they had a few bumps and bruises but hopefully they’ll be healthy come Friday & definitely! Back in the day RM vs Tarboro was bigger than SWE vs Tarboro! That was the rivalry game!

Tarboro also had a few ppl not playing today as they had a few bumps and bruises but hopefully they’ll be healthy come Friday & definitely! Back in the day RM vs Tarboro was bigger than SWE vs Tarboro! That was the rivalry game!
I noticed first team offense didn't get to many plays in. Lot of second string reps. But I was very impressed by our pass defense especially against Rose. Honestly right now it probably is a bigger rivalry than Tarboro vs SWE considering how down southwest is. I've heard about how intense this rivalry back in the day. Hopefully they don't drop us from the schedule again.

Reactions: THSRudeBoyz
I noticed first team offense didn't get to many plays in. Lot of second string reps. But I was very impressed by our pass defense especially against Rose. Honestly right now it probably is a bigger rivalry than Tarboro vs SWE considering how down southwest is. I've heard about how intense this rivalry back in the day. Hopefully they don't drop us from the schedule again.
I’ve heard that SWE will be better this year. Only time will tell though

If they’re a typical Rocky Mount team they will be just as big, just as athletic, and just as physical as Tarboro - and I’m sure they want revenge just like Tarboro did last year.

Just got to get out of there with a win - and I like Tarboros chances.

If they’re a typical Rocky Mount team they will be just as big, just as athletic, and just as physical as Tarboro - and I’m sure they want revenge just like Tarboro did last year.

Yeah, take a look at their roster, 69 players, i'm sure they platoon the lines. They are big. Hopefully we don't get worn out in the second half.

I’ve heard that SWE will be better this year. Only time will tell though
I have a family member that starts for Conley on the line. He told me SWE didn't look good at their jamboree. He said they got pushed around by most teams there.

I don’t think the 69 players is accurate. They have a lot of players listed multiple times and players that were seniors last year still listed.

A bigger rivalry when it comes to a good, competitive football game goes to Rocky Mount for Tarboro right now. We don't have anything to offer at the moment. But as far as an overall rivalry encompassing all sports, it's still SWE/Tarboro. I pull for ECU, and I don't have a problem with the Minnesota Vikings or the L.A. Lakers, but somehow Tarboro manages to make purple and gold look horrible lol. Right now, our rival in football is our coach. He's dropping L's on us worse than Tarboro ever has.

A bigger rivalry when it comes to a good, competitive football game goes to Rocky Mount for Tarboro right now. We don't have anything to offer at the moment. But as far as an overall rivalry encompassing all sports, it's still SWE/Tarboro. I pull for ECU, and I don't have a problem with the Minnesota Vikings or the L.A. Lakers, but somehow Tarboro manages to make purple and gold look horrible lol. Right now, our rival in football is our coach. He's dropping L's on us worse than Tarboro ever has.
Oh no doubt. Right here right now from a football standpoint, Tarboro Rocky Mount is a bigger rivalry. But I agree overall counting all sports it's still Tarboro vs SWE. Hey now we have started wearing all black occasionally lol. As far as y'all's coach is concerned idk what to say about that lol. I will say that if SWE doesn't have some slight improvement then his job could be in jeopardy. It's really crazy to see how far y'all have fallen from the great teams of the 2010s.

If anybody is wondering how to buy tickets early before the game Friday, they are on gofan.com. haven't seen tickets for the JV game yet

Completely unrelated to this game, but I saw that Bertie lost by one point to northeastern in a shootout 47-46. Is Bertie back?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT