9/7 TTAC
9/14—???Looking a JV game
9/21 @Perquimans
9/28 @Edenton
10/5 Northeastern
10/13–???Looking a JV game
10/20–???Looking a JV game
What is TTAC if you don't mind me asking

It looks like Hertford and Riverside might be the 2 toughest on the schedule. Does anybody know what does Bertie have for 2023? Thats a program that use to be pretty when they were 3A. They won State Title in 1995 and 2000. Did football really take a downfall in that County?

It looks like Hertford and Riverside might be the 2 toughest on the schedule. Does anybody know what does Bertie have for 2023? Thats a program that use to be pretty when they were 3A. They won State Title in 1995 and 2000. Did football really take a downfall in that County?
Id say that's pretty accurate that Hertford and possibly Riverside will be the two toughest games I'd say Rocky Mount but they are gonna be very young this year. Bertie I think Will be improved after tarboro played them last year they went on a little win streak.

Reactions: Doppleganger#
Rocky Mount is always well coached and athletic so can never overlook them. HC will be another great test! TTAC is a rivalry game gotta bring it! Bertie, Perquimans, and Gates bring a lot back. Will be interesting to see how Riverside will be after losing HC, OC, and their Quarterback (Greenville Rose) this year. Gotta to stay humble, hungry, and 1 game 1 week at a time!!!

What was the rationale for him transferring. Did he just move I guess so. He must have been something special I haven't seen him play but first team Allstate 1A that's pretty big

What was the rationale for him transferring. Did he just move I guess so. He must have been something special I haven't seen him play but first team Allstate 1A that's pretty big
it's really interesting why he decided to transfer. maybe he did move to Greenville. Big blow for Riverside though. Heading into this year I viewed them as the biggest threat to Tarboro in the east. Now I'm not sure. Although their middle school team did go undefeated last year.

it's really interesting why he decided to transfer. maybe he did move to Greenville. Big blow for Riverside though. Heading into this year I viewed them as the biggest threat to Tarboro in the east. Now I'm not sure. Although their middle school team did go undefeated last year.
Very special young man. I had the pleasure of coaching him in middle school when he first arrived here. God has blessed us to be undefeated when he first moved here. Riverside Middle has been undefeated the last 2 years. My son still attends Riverside Middle and we are looking for a 3-peat!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT