ADVERTISEMENT

Tarboro/Pamlico

Tarboro will wear Pamlico down because of size. If you can throw the ball, you can beat them.

What are you talking about?
I turn on the game since I had to pay for nfhs network for a month just to see some of the Tarboro/Pamlico game and some other east schools I've never seen and the visitor stand is very small is all as far as that goes Perquimans is as well.

Last edited:
I turn on the game since I had to pay for nfhs network for a month just to see some of the Tarboro/Pamlico game and some other east schools I've never seen and the visitor stand is very small is all as far as that goes Perquimans is as well.

Lots of schools in the east, especially the smaller ones, don’t put a lot of resources on the visitor side. Don’t care if visitors have a place to sit or not. LOL

Lots of schools in the east, especially the smaller ones, don’t put a lot of resources on the visitor side. Don’t care if visitors have a place to sit or not. LOL
Mitchell runs into that issue when we go to Mtn Heritage, Mitchell has a good size visitor side we have natural banks around the stadium that they built concrete bleachers into, MH did the same on thier home side but there's no bank on the visitor side ,their home side is huge, they have added to the visitors some ,but it becomes an issue when Mitchell has 4,000 fans go to the game.

Princeton better than Tarboro 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Yea ok. THS had a ton of mistakes & Pamlico only scored 14 points. One was a pick 6 & the other was a busted play that the defense just lost the QB. Don’t get me wrong Pamlico is a pretty nice team w/ speed. Just when 2nd half came it was a complete different game. Go ahead & think Tarboro isn’t Tarboro anymore & watch how quick you’ll regret it

PS Princeton isn’t even better than Holmes either

Princeton better than Tarboro 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Yea ok. THS had a ton of mistakes & Pamlico only scored 14 points. One was a pick 6 & the other was a busted play that the defense just lost the QB. Don’t get me wrong Pamlico is a pretty nice team w/ speed. Just when 2nd half came it was a complete different game. Go ahead & think Tarboro isn’t Tarboro anymore & watch how quick you’ll regret it

PS Princeton isn’t even better

PS Princeton isn’t even better than Holmes either

Don’t get your panties in a wad. I said earlier Tarboro was good and I also said Tarboro’s size would wear them down. Pamlico had a ton of mistakes as well as giving Tarboro a short field twice by going for it on 4th down twice inside their on 20.

Tarboro was exposed in the finals last year. And showed the same defiencies tonight.

I don’t think them going for it on their side of the field was a mistake. It was a terrible coaching move! Tarboro jumped out 23-0. Let’s not forget that. Pamlico isn’t a bad team though imo & yeah cover 3 doesn’t work against the seams. Playing in that defense I KNOW

Is this the same Tarboro team from the last couple of years? The answer is no but this team is still really good. Our backfield is fast not to mention I really feel like our pass defense has improved from last season. Now that being said I do believe Tarboro will have closer games this year in the playoffs. Princeton has definitely got my attention but one game at a time.

Reactions: THSRudeBoyz
Doesn't help your argument since Pamlico hung 77 on them and had a running clock all 2nd half.
And? You act like anybody who can throw will beat Tarboro. East Surry beat us but it took 4 turnovers by our offense and one of the greatest performances ever by a Quarterback in a state championship game to do it. And we hung 61 on Riverside we had a few key turnovers that kept them in the game.

All it took for East Surry to beat Tarboro last year was for them to show up and play they're game. Unfortunately for Tarboro that's just what East Surry did. It was really no contest after 2 qtrs. That was probably Tarboro's first time ever looking hopeless against a team that pretty much did what they wanted to at will offensively with very little pushback. The State Championship was really the week before, between East Surry and Mitchell last year. No Cap.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT