ADVERTISEMENT

Tarboro (Edgecombe County Middle Schools Football)

Coach Floyd 252

May 26, 2020
Martin County NC
Patillo Middle School will be special this year! Our middle school Riverside Middle went over there Wednesday to their Jamboree and their middle schools are physical over there and I see why they win state championships! For example, every middle school lined up in a 3-back set except us and Phillips, out of the 6 schools that was there. Patillo middle school is coached very well and fly's to the football. South Edgecombe was my favorite offensively because of their athletic QB and hard running back #21.

Patillo Middle School will be special this year! Our middle school Riverside Middle went over there Wednesday to their Jamboree and their middle schools are physical over there and I see why they win state championships! For example, every middle school lined up in a 3-back set except us and Phillips, out of the 6 schools that was there. Patillo middle school is coached very well and fly's to the football. South Edgecombe was my favorite offensively because of their athletic QB and hard running back #21.
Thanks for that info coach. We’ve got a good bit of talent in the pipeline for sure

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT