ADVERTISEMENT

SWE 2-2 @ Farmville Central 4-0

Farmville Central has always been low class in my opinion. In every sport.
I don’t know about that but my best memory of playing them was back when Jesse Campbell was at West Craven. We had to play there and they were like 4-0 and nobody had scored on them if my memory is correct. They said we wouldn’t score on them. I went to practice to watch our team and Coach Clay Jordan told me to watch this cause this would be the first play we run. We had Randy Elks at qb who was very athletic. He dropped back and threw it as far as he could and Jesse ran under it and caught it in stride. Sure enough we did that in the game on our first play. About a 75 yd to pass right to go with. Took the wind right out of their sails. I think we won like 28-7 or something like that. But back to low class I think it was FarmVille we played one year at our place and on a kickoff one of their guys took out one of our best players with a cheap shot to the knees. Play was over and he was well away from the play heading to the sidelines when he was blindsided in the knees. I’ll confirm my memory by tagging @FB is my Life

Last edited:
Reactions: Maiden Creek
I don’t know about that but my best memory of playing them was back when Jesse Campbell was at West Craven. We had to play there and they were like 4-0 and nobody had scored on them if my memory is correct. They said we wouldn’t score on them. I went to practice to watch our team and Coach Clay Jordan told me to watch this cause this would be the first play we run. We had Randy Elks at qb who was very athletic. He dropped back and threw it as far as he could and Jesse ran under it and caught it in stride. Sure enough we did that in the game on our first play. About a 75 yd to pass right to go with. Took the wind right out of their sails. I think we won like 28-7 or something like that. But back to low class I think it was FarmVille we played one year at our place and on a kickoff one of their guys took out one of our best players with a cheap shot to the knees. Play was over and he was well away from the play heading to the sidelines when he was blindsided in the knees. I’ll confirm my memory by tagging @FB is my Life
Was it the Jones kid that was going to commit to NC State?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT