ADVERTISEMENT

SWE 2-2 @ Farmville Central 4-0

22 yard QB keeper for FC.

SWE 40
FC 28
Their QB is their offense right now. He's saving them.

45 td yard run by FC called back. Holding. Time is on our side.

42 yard td run. Looked liked he fumbled it into and out of the end zone without a clear recovery, but nevertheless the xp is blocked.

SWE 47
FC 34

Kickoff for the game....we recover, game over. They recover, they can win.

West Craven will be tough. They only lost by 7 to Havelock. Also saw Greene Central beat North Pitt tonight.

SW vs GC will be a good one in pinetops next Friday.
West craven will be a tough one for sure along with Greene Central. It'll be SWE two toughest games left this regular season imo.

Inexcusable. You can’t let a team recover 4 onside kicks
My guess is they kept kicking on side kicks versus Roanoke Rapids up big and running up the score so they packed up and left. I don't know that to be true but that would seem to me to be the explanation. It had to be some pissed off coaches and parents watching that expire. If that's what FC was doing, its low class.

Reactions: TarVikes
My guess is they kept kicking on side kicks versus Roanoke Rapids up big and running up the score so they packed up and left. I don't know that to be true but that would seem to me to be the explanation. It had to be some pissed off coaches and parents watching that expire. If that's what FC was doing, its low class.
From what i have read it was a lighting delay at halftime and the RR coach forfeited the game. He said too many players were hurt and he did not want to risk the safety of his players. Wasn't there so i don't really know

Reactions: Tiger_Pride21
That's all they kicked, over and over and over again.
My daughter got in after I did last night and she told me she went to watch the SWE- Farmville game with some friends. Dang I was impressed!! I’ve brought this girl up right!

Reactions: SWE'98
I had a feeling swe would pull this one out. I thought FarmVille central wasn’t as good as their record showed, and thought swe was a little better than theirs showed.

Farmville Central has always been low class in my opinion. In every sport.

The coach claimed he didn't want to risk injury. I say injuries can occur on every snap🤷🏾‍♂️.
As far as our game, they kicked it deep on the opener and we ran it back to their 20. I guess that was enough of that for them.

Reading the above post it sounds like the game was a fumble fest. lol
The first quarter was a game of hot potato for sure. That's why the score was 0-0 after one. Which is amazing, looking at the final score.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT