ADVERTISEMENT

STATE WIDE VACANT JOBS

swett2victory

Aug 28, 2010
Cocoa Beach, Florida
483490456_screen0360x480.png

Swett...you find a way with words to draw a response. I bet the "washed up coaches annual what jobs are open thread" is viewed more often by young coaches with a desire to move up and by guys like you that chose an honorable profession...but, simply are not football coaches. As for the washed up crowd...I will speak for them. I view the thread to see which of my former colleagues has been replaced by the next "God's Gift to HS Football". There is not a brain surgeon in the bunch. We are or were coaches. None of us were Ben Carson. However, we offered our best to help young people. Anyway...nice thread. I enjoy reading.

Swett...you find a way with words to draw a response. I bet the "washed up coaches annual what jobs are open thread" is viewed more often by young coaches with a desire to move up and by guys like you that chose an honorable profession...but, simply are not football coaches. As for the washed up crowd...I will speak for them. I view the thread to see which of my former colleagues has been replaced by the next "God's Gift to HS Football". There is not a brain surgeon in the bunch. We are or were coaches. None of us were Ben Carson. However, we offered our best to help young people. Anyway...nice thread. I enjoy reading.
Sleeh
ARE YOU BASICALLY SAYING THAT I CAN SALE ICE TO AN ESKIMO sir? Or that maybe I should be a Dodge car salesman?
Sir you are a previous Fairmont power weren't you? I'm so glad you enjoy my way with words sir. I'm surprised others like you said have not YET entertained my wording style or the washed up joint.....

They shall arrive soon

Again thanks
S2V

Last edited:
Sleeh
If some sort of legendary coach came up to you and said "He fella, I'm interested in becoming a high school football coach. Would one of you washed up coaches please tell me what a good job would be in SC. I would prefer somewhere with very good water?"

What would you say bud?

Sleeh
If some sort of legendary coach came up to you and said "He fella, I'm interested in becoming a high school football coach. Would one of you washed up coaches please tell me what a good job would be in SC. I would prefer somewhere with very good water?"

What would you say bud?
If "some sort of legendary coach came up to me" and then asked me "would one of you washed up coaches tell me what a good job would be".... Well, I couldn't answer. I am not washed up...just padding the bank account. As for your question... I've been to Fairmont. I've never eaten there or worked there. My grandpappy did sell tobacco there at the market in the 60's.

Reactions: swett2victory
If "some sort of legendary coach came up to me" and then asked me "would one of you washed up coaches tell me what a good job would be".... Well, I couldn't answer. I am not washed up...just padding the bank account. As for your question... I've been to Fairmont. I've never eaten there or worked there. My grandpappy did sell tobacco there at the market in the 60's.
Oh ok Mr. Sleeh. For some sort of reason, my strange thought, and outrageous idea jack, I thought you were once a power, assistant coach and stuff or something on the 100yrd field in Fairmont sir. Bacca was very big and highly recognized in the town of Fairmont back in them days. many gramppies and Grannies are still alive today to tell their story for one of these Lumbee pageant talented performers.

In 2017-2018 for once I want to see a new coach with HC experience in these state wide 4A vacant slots to turnt a team around quickly. That is one thing that the double wing can do. I want the admin of whatever school / program to give one of these new coaches filling the vacancies a chance against teams that are or think they are vastly more athletic yet undisciplined.

Get me straight Jack. If you are padding G's in the bank account, it sounds to me like you is comfortable, you making it rain, not worried, and you have that "cigar in the mouth / strong wind in the eyes" type look - basically saying that you living great.

Man I dont know if youre single or you put a ring on it already or what man but check this out killer. Here's a recommended song for a stud like you with all the padding money "Bands-a-make her dance"--------------> I guess that means a wad of money like the one in your bank account wrapped up in rubber bands. When a broad sees that "It will make her dance" as you will hear home boy(litter wayne) say in this video pa

ALL THIS CHEEZE POPPING, I'M JUST POPPING BANDS<....................really dude?

MAN WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO ROCK-N-ROLL

Last edited:
'03 We won 32-0. Ist play was a jet sweep from double wing for 65 yard td. Eric Murphy coaches at Lumberton now was a soph. His call. In '03 vs. Clinton we did a cross field kickoff return for a t.d. but it was called back. I'm still looking for the holding call.

Nada... My grandmother was fighting cancer. We moved to get closer to home so we could help out. Legend has it that I enjoyed living in St. Pauls.

Nada... My grandmother was fighting cancer. We moved to get closer to home so we could help out. Legend has it that I enjoyed living in St. Pauls.
Sorry to hear about such situation Sleeh. I am too going through the same here. Well you are well known in Robco. You are well known to S2V by "Sleehrat84" not by the true legendary name

I was Nipit on here for years... Btw...if I could go back to my years in Robeson, I would. I met some great people while I lived there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT