ADVERTISEMENT

State Championship Hint

Honestly I'm kind of excited about staggering the days. I can go to more of the games.

As for stadiums... There are literally dozens of college stadiums in the state that will work. 50,000+ seat stadiums are cool, but we all know that 12,000+ will do just fine.

Honestly I'm kind of excited about staggering the days. I can go to more of the games.

As for stadiums... There are literally dozens of college stadiums in the state that will work. 50,000+ seat stadiums are cool, but we all know that 12,000+ will do just fine.
Elon would be a very nice stadium at a central location. Great atmosphere at a great school with a heritage of playing regional players

Reactions: PrepFanNC
After the past year, I'm taking the approach that I'm glad we are having games no matter when they are played.
Well it's difficult to make it to games 2 hours away or more after work. Not to mention being tired from working. Of course that don't apply to you.😛

Well it's difficult to make it to games 2 hours away or more after work. Not to mention being tired from working. Of course that don't apply to you.😛
I’m not tired after work. I’m not a wore out old man like you. I know how to pace myself. 😂😂🤣🤣

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I’m not tired after work. I’m not a wore out old man like you. I know how to pace myself. 😂😂🤣🤣
You should have come out and help me fix this bad underground at the end of Jeff road I'm only about a mile from you.

No wonder you're tired. Up at 1:29 in the morning?
Had a bad underground service at the end of Jeff Rd off of Elizabeth. They built a bigger set of steps 5 years ago and didn't think to call for a locate. One post was right on the wire so I'm sure they hit it with hole diggers. We get that a lot. It's job security and the overtime is sweet. Almost 60 bucks an hour. I got called out at 9:15 and got home around 2am. By the time I got another bath and got to bed I got about 3 hours sleep. You could go with me today and drive my car and I could sleep some!! I'll even pay you!

Reactions: thekidd12
Of course this is third hand knowledge. But my source was told Thursday by nchsaa that which games will be played at each site and time has not been finalized.
They need to make an announcement. My company likes a weeks notice on taking off.

If it’s been like all the other state championships this year they won’t announce game times until after the regional finals this week!!!

otis..i did see where UNC and NCSU were going to host games....but that's it..........btw...went to your facebook page and watched filming of Reidsville/WRH and NE/E.R......you do a great job of following the play...enjoyed listening to the WRH fans in the background....they seemed to have football knowledge...which is rare with a lot of fans from some schools...........................

otis..i did see where UNC and NCSU were going to host games....but that's it..........btw...went to your facebook page and watched filming of Reidsville/WRH and NE/E.R......you do a great job of following the play...enjoyed listening to the WRH fans in the background....they seemed to have football knowledge...which is rare with a lot of fans from some schools...........................
Hey @rambbq I enjoyed talking with you and a couple of others. Please don't take anything I say up here the wrong way. I'm just a loyal fan of my team and Im one that will back them 100. I think we are in for an explosive game Friday night and I think it's to close to call. Maybe I'm wrong, but I've seen both teams play.

Reactions: rambbq
That was goob standing by me and Dog79 and a couple of his guy's. I haven't watched the WRH game. I forgot that one fellow was a little upset near us and saying some stuff but he wasn't with any of us.

Reactions: daagoob and dogs79
I remember in 1998 Shelby played Taraboro at Chapel Hill for state title on a Thursday and it sucked. Having to leave work early, get home late and have to get up the next morning and go to work. Felt like crap all day. This just isn't a good option but since when has the NCHSAA done anything to help out schools or fans. They only help themselves to the tune of 41 million in the bank and some of it is my money.

Well if we make it and game is Thursday during the day. I won't be in attendance. That's rediculous

A few of you already know this, but my son is getting married Saturday. If the 2a game was played on Thursday, I’d be absolutely inconsolable. 🙃

Reactions: UNC91
Hey @rambbq I enjoyed talking with you and a couple of others. Please don't take anything I say up here the wrong way. I'm just a loyal fan of my team and Im one that will back them 100. I think we are in for an explosive game Friday night and I think it's to close to call. Maybe I'm wrong, but I've seen both teams play.

Lolllllllll loyal fan and support 100. Bro are you drunk or what???? You had NE not making the playoffs.......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT