ADVERTISEMENT

Starmount @ Mountain Heritage

Garden Deli (steak, tenders etc) pig and grits (barbecue), Pacifico (Mexican), homeplace brewery ( pizza) , lil smokies (greasy spoon) and bubbas (bbq, steak but heritage themed everywhere).

Also the NFHS stream will have mtn heritages radio announcers on it, synced, pretty cool.

Los Angeles Football GIF by Sealed With A GIF

Garden Deli (steak, tenders etc) pig and grits (barbecue), Pacifico (Mexican), homeplace brewery ( pizza) , lil smokies (greasy spoon) and bubbas (bbq, steak but heritage themed everywhere).

Also the NFHS stream will have mtn heritages radio announcers on it, synced, pretty cool.
Good rule of thumb: Never eat N.C style BBQ in the mountains..

I have family that can cook better ribs and pulled pork than any resturant ive ever been to and they can do it on a weber grill for a lot less money lol i cant speak on lexington bbq cause ive never had any but im sure people that say you cant get good bbq here have never tried any lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Titanman27
I'm just technologically challenged
I'm old but always been a tech geek every since I took electronics engineering a degree I never used. A kid at a convenience store was impressed that somebody my age could use a smartwatch to pay. I thought I wrote a computer program have you?
If you have a streaming device like I use Roku you just download load the NFHS app like you do on a phone and subscribe for one month and then later cancel it. Or you can do it on a cell phone, tablet.

Reactions: Titanman27
Sounds like Starmount put up a fight. 42-7/14 was prediction and I'm glad MH held up their end of the bargain coming close to that. It's not often we get the chance to rag on your team Deana about the soft schedule they play! Some good ole fashioned ribbing.

As Orange said you didn't get to see the best Ram team including the coaches play calling. While helplessly watching I could envision what could've been but it just wasn't to be had this year. This game was a bitter pill to swallow. Again Congrats to Mountain Heritage on the win and best of luck the rest of the way.

As Orange said you didn't get to see the best Ram team including the coaches play calling. While helplessly watching I could envision what could've been but it just wasn't to be had this year. This game was a bitter pill to swallow. Again Congrats to Mountain Heritage on the win and best of luck the rest of the way.
We’re so far west we should be adopted by Georgia or Tennessee 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT