ADVERTISEMENT

**Spartanburg Wins Blazing 7 on 7 **

Hell vance demolished Colquitt cty at the 7 v 7 at USC. U don't see me saying "Vance is top 20 in the country". I admit it's a moral booster for 15-18 yr olds playing a confidence based sport..but in the end it's just a glorified 2 hand touch. Jus glad to see kids compete and play a sport they have a chance to earn a free education with.

You are irrelevant as the team you cheer for. :)

If i'm so irrelevent how come you're the first mustard head to chime in everytime i make a post on this site? Its not my fault the teams in NC can't compete with the BIG BOYS from SC.Like i said before if Mallard Creek was located in SC they would have ZERO championships at this very monment!! Your posts are comical to me!!
7470274734_0a32f112b5.jpg

If i'm so irrelevent how come you're the first mustard head to chime in everytime i make a post on this site? Its not my fault the teams in NC can't compete with the BIG BOYS from SC.Like i said before if Mallard Creek was located in SC they would have ZERO championships at this very monment!! Your posts are comical to me!!
7470274734_0a32f112b5.jpg
I'm not going to insult the entire state of SC because of 1 Idiot!

I enjoy watching 7 on 7, especially the big tourney. They do help with time and route run on offense and they probably help more on defense especially with younger players. I feel you see things like speed, route running, hands, arm strength, technique, communication etc. However real football takes place when pressure is added. Perfect example is the super bowl. Cam had a fantastic season and would destroyed Manning in any kind of passing competition last season but Denver didn't let him sit back there and throw it all over the place. I have heard the new QB at MC is going thru some growing pains learning a new system. This 7 on 7 is perfect practice for him. I saw him play last season and he is a good athlete with a strong arm. I am sure he will be just fine behind that big O line.

Reactions: nepsy7
I don't know what to tell you little man. Nothing Big Boy Football when comparing the two states. As NC sends more players on the FBS level than SC. Nobody in South Carolina or North Carolina consider your program a serious contender. You have yet to convince anyone that your little flag football win will equate to anything on the field.

Don't forget I saw your little bench warming low self-esteem, little man with small hands and tiny feet , little girl shoulders senior football pic. You are not one to talk football on any thread. If i saw you in person i would make you put your hands in your pocket while tallking to me .....LOL!

I enjoy watching 7 on 7, especially the big tourney. They do help with time and route run on offense and they probably help more on defense especially with younger players. I feel you see things like speed, route running, hands, arm strength, technique, communication etc. However real football takes place when pressure is added. Perfect example is the super bowl. Cam had a fantastic season and would destroyed Manning in any kind of passing competition last season but Denver didn't let him sit back there and throw it all over the place. I have heard the new QB at MC is going thru some growing pains learning a new system. This 7 on 7 is perfect practice for him. I saw him play last season and he is a good athlete with a strong arm. I am sure he will be just fine behind that big O line.

Thanks for your input i was starting to believe nephew7 spoke for everyone in NC. If these 7 on 7 didn't matter coaches would not be bringing their kids on 8hrs trips to participate. All of the above are key factors for these kind of events. Plus when you run the fast pace offensives like a lot of SC teams do it helps to nullify defenses that have heavy pass rushers.There's many times where the QB never get touched by a defender because he has released the ball so quickly.I guess 7 on 7 are not for teams who like to run the alot.

I think there is still benefit for teams that don't throw a lot. Those teams will still have to throw at times and it helps to be running a play that they have executed thousands of times.

I don't know what to tell you little man. Nothing Big Boy Football when comparing the two states. As NC sends more players on the FBS level than SC. Nobody in South Carolina or North Carolina consider your program a serious contender. You have yet to convince anyone that your little flag football win will equate to anything on the field.

Don't forget I saw your little bench warming low self-esteem, little man with small hands and tiny feet , little girl shoulders senior football pic. You are not one to talk football on any thread. If i saw you in person i would make you put your hands in your pocket while tallking to me .....LOL!

You continue to make yourself look real stupid by posting your opinions instead of facts!!:eek:
Here is one preseason ranking for the state of South Carolina.
http://www.hssr.com/NewsArticle.aspx?id=1579#sthash.2XEy1vfW.dpuf

And i was in the 9th grade on that picture not a senoir. Also if you saw me in person you wouldn't say a word because its clear you're just a old time forum hijacker!! Go change your diaper little princess!!:)...Lol

Reactions: nepsy7
You continue to make yourself look real stupid by posting your opinions instead of facts!!:eek:
Here is one preseason ranking for the state of South Carolina.
http://www.hssr.com/NewsArticle.aspx?id=1579#sthash.2XEy1vfW.dpuf

And i was in the 9th grade on that picture not a senoir. Also if you saw me in person you wouldn't say a word because its clear you're just a old time forum hijacker!! Go change your diaper little princess!!:)...Lol

You were a senior! :)

Here is a more accurate preseason ranking for the State of South Carolina. Not my opinion! A guy who has been doing it for 3 decades!
https://scvarsity.rivals.com/news/scvarsity-preseason-top-25-football-rankings

Putting too much emphasis on a 7 on 7 championship. #10 Mallard Creek will be measured when they play the real champions from SC . Congratulations on the touch football championship:p

I don't have a dog in this fight but played HS and college ball in SC upstate. Want to chime in about the small Spartanburg LBs.

Spartanburg has a history of using small fast LBs. It works. Former NFL pro bowler/Clemson star LB Anthony Simmons was a 195/200 lbs linebacker at Spartanburg. That same SHS state championship team had Kevin Coleman as a LB....190 lbs...played 1-AA college ball and was a 100m champion in college, and they played Brian Wofford...future Clemson standout....at LB. Those mid 90s Spartanburg powerhouse teams had Simmons, Coleman and Wofford as their 3 LBs and they all were 190-200 lbs and could run like deer.

Just my 2 cents but Spartanburg has always had smallish LBs but very talented and it works for them.

You were a senior! :)

Here is a more accurate preseason ranking for the State of South Carolina. Not my opinion! A guy who has been doing it for 3 decades!
https://scvarsity.rivals.com/news/scvarsity-preseason-top-25-football-rankings

This poll you posted show how stupid you really are. First you state that Mallard Creek scheduled teams from SC who are suppose to be better than Spartanburg but i see South Pointe & Dillon ranked behind the Burg even after we loss all that talent. Then you post a video from Boiling Springs upset victory over Spartanburg and discredit them as being good but they are ranked higher than Spartanburg in this poll. Smh......your football knowledge is horrendous!!

I remember that guy,Anthony Simmons he was one of smallest players on the field but he made plays on defense. Consensus High School Defensive Player of the Year in South Carolina in 1994...a Bluechips All-American by Max Emfinger, also a SuperPrep All-American...All-South selection by the Orlando Sentinel...led Spartanburg High to Big 16 State Championship...had 20 tackles in state championship game that was played in Death Valley. Led the ACC in tackles per game in 1996, he was second in that category as a freshman (1995)....first player in Clemson history to reach 300 tackles in just 23 games. Became just the second ACC player (as a member of an ACC school) to be named an AP All-American for three straight years...William Perry, also of Clemson is the only other.:p http://www.clemsontigers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=28500&ATCLID=205512431

Last edited:
This poll you posted show how stupid you really are. First you state that Mallard Creek scheduled teams from SC who are suppose to be better than Spartanburg but i see South Pointe & Dillon ranked behind the Burg even after we loss all that talent. Then you post a video from Boiling Springs upset victory over Spartanburg and discredit them as being good but they are ranked higher than Spartanburg in this poll. Smh......your football knowledge is horrendous!!
Nationally #10 MallardCreek... SC #11. Spartanburg Vikings (12-2): Lets face it; this is a courtesy ranking at No. 11. Losing the state’s top senior quarterback AND top senior running back WILL have an impact on this team.https://scvarsity.rivals.com/news/scvarsity-preseason-top-25-football-rankings
2016 AAAAA Football Pre-season Ranking
1. Fort Dorchester
2. Northwestern
3. Byrnes
4. Westside
5, Dutch Fork
6. Dorman
7. Spartanburg
8. Sumter
9. T.L. Hanna
10. Goose Creek .... SC doesn't even consider Spartanburg a top 5 team in their division:p
2016 AAAA Pre-season Ranking
1. Hartsville
2. South Pointe
3. BHP
4. Myrtle Beach
5. Union County
6. Marlboro County
7. Greer
8. North Augusta
9. Richland Northeast
10. Airport
2016 AAA Preseason Ranking
1. Dillon
2. Seneca
3. Newberry
4. Fairfield Central
5. Pendleton
6. Strom Thurmond
7. Woodruff
8. Hanahan
9. Timberland
10. Lake Marion

Last edited:

Courtesy ranking you guys @ #11. Don't try and divert and spin things from the truth. Boiling Springs was one game above 500 last year.They finished 7-6. You start a thread about winning a 7 on 7 tournament and a horrible attempt of talking smack about NC Football. Which real programs don't do. You get called out!

Spartanburg is not know as an elite program in NC or SC. Period! As of now you are picked 4th in your conference. Go sit down!

Last edited:
Nationally #10 MallardCreek... SC #11. Spartanburg Vikings (12-2): Lets face it; this is a courtesy ranking at No. 11. Losing the state’s top senior quarterback AND top senior running back WILL have an impact on this team.https://scvarsity.rivals.com/news/scvarsity-preseason-top-25-football-rankings
1. Fort Dorchester
2. Northwestern
3. Byrnes
4. Westside
5, Dutch Fork
6. Dorman
7. Spartanburg
8. Sumter
9. T.L. Hanna
10. Goose Creek .... SC doesn't even consider Spartanburg a top 5 team in their division:p
1. Hartsville
2. South Pointe
3. BHP
4. Myrtle Beach
5. Union County
6. Marlboro County
7. Greer
8. North Augusta
9. Richland Northeast
10. Airport
1. Dillon
2. Seneca
3. Newberry
4. Fairfield Central
5. Pendleton
6. Strom Thurmond
7. Woodruff
8. Hanahan
9. Timberland
10. Lake Marion

We'll see where the Vikings are ranked right before the season starts.;)

Courtesy ranking you guys @ #11. Don't try and divert and spin things from the truth. Boiling Springs was one game above 500 last year.They finished 7-6. You start a thread about winning a 7 on 7 tournament and a horrible attempt of talking smack about NC Football. Which real programs don't do. You get called out!

Spartanburg is not know as an elite program in NC or SC. Period! As of now you are picked 4th in your conference. Go sit down!
The MAIN reason i started this thread was to thank Powerade for their comtributions of $10,000.00. My assessment of Mallard Creek has nothing to do with the other schools in NC.I know Mallard Creek suppose to be the top dog in NC but they wasn't at this event. I was more impressed with Page and Vance!!......... Cry me a river will you!!:(

The Main reason you started this thread. You know Damn well Spartanburg is not winning any State Championship anytime soon. So you jumped at the opportunity to make your squad relevant by gloating about winning a flag football tournament. Your assestment means nothing, as you were a full time 5'6" 143 lb bench warmer in high school. Who took stats the entire game. I wish i could find that senior picture....lol

FYI! In regards to the size of Mallard Creek. They would make Spartanburg look like a Lady's flag team at every posistion. They are probably one of the bigger teams on the National Stage.

Spartanburg is not know as an elite program in NC or SC. Period! As of now you are picked 4th in your conference. Go sit down! Nothing has changed!

To be fair NC has double the population of SC, and also double the family population.

I don't have a dog in this fight but played HS and college ball in SC upstate. Want to chime in about the small Spartanburg LBs.

Spartanburg has a history of using small fast LBs. It works. Former NFL pro bowler/Clemson star LB Anthony Simmons was a 195/200 lbs linebacker at Spartanburg. That same SHS state championship team had Kevin Coleman as a LB....190 lbs...played 1-AA college ball and was a 100m champion in college, and they played Brian Wofford...future Clemson standout....at LB. Those mid 90s Spartanburg powerhouse teams had Simmons, Coleman and Wofford as their 3 LBs and they all were 190-200 lbs and could run like deer.

Just my 2 cents but Spartanburg has always had smallish LBs but very talented and it works for them.
Agree with all this, but Spartanburg's "linebackers" in this tourney weren't anywhere close to 190 lbs. Victory6 even admitted that one of their real linebackers didn't even make the trip.

1. Fort Dorchester
2. Northwestern
3. Byrnes
4. Westside
5, Dutch Fork
6. Dorman
7. Spartanburg
8. Sumter
9. T.L. Hanna
1. Hartsville
2. South Pointe
3. BHP
4. Myrtle Beach
5. Union County
6. Marlboro County
7. Greer
8. North Augusta
9. Richland Northeast
10. Airport
1. Dillon
2. Seneca
3. Newberry
4. Fairfield Central
5. Pendleton
6. Strom Thurmond
7. Woodruff
8. Hanahan
9. Timberland
10. Lake Marion
There's a High School named Airport? I think I like that name. Are they called the "Delays" by chance?? I can see the PA announcer saying...."Now taking the field..........the Airport Delays.......uh......well.......I mean.....eventually taking the field, the Airport Delays!!!

Reactions: portcity FB
The Main reason you started this thread. You know Damn well Spartanburg is not winning any State Championship anytime soon. So you jumped at the opportunity to make your squad relevant by gloating about winning a flag football tournament. Your assestment means nothing, as you were a full time 5'6" 143 lb bench warmer in high school. Who took stats the entire game. I wish i could find that senior picture....lol

FYI! In regards to the size of Mallard Creek. They would make Spartanburg look like a Lady's flag team at every posistion. They are probably one of the bigger teams on the National Stage.

Spartanburg is not know as an elite program in NC or SC. Period! As of now you are picked 4th in your conference. Go sit down! Nothing has changed!

This it? Haha
file.php

That's the little Midget! Look at those little hands. He's wearing a size Tiny pants. That lopsided TWA hair cut. (Teeny weeny Afro) and size 5 girls shoe, Mouth piece in mint condition, has never been used from sitting on the bench. The tube socks he's wearing go all the way up to his girl thighs.

He's smiling because the photographer was holding up a lollipop and telling him to say Cheese! lmao!

Yep that's VICKY 6!

Last edited:
There's a High School named Airport? I think I like that name. Are they called the "Delays" by chance?? I can see the PA announcer saying...."Now taking the field..........the Airport Delays.......uh......well.......I mean.....eventually taking the field, the Airport Delays!!!
We could start a tread with this one.
The Airport Baggage Claimer
The Airport Runways
The Airport Gaters

Reactions: Diddydontplay
Agree with all this, but Spartanburg's "linebackers" in this tourney weren't anywhere close to 190 lbs. Victory6 even admitted that one of their real linebackers didn't even make the trip.
Once again this is Spartanburgs starting linebackers. #20 & #47

http://www.maxpreps.com/local/playe...060&ssid=c81b47ee-f434-456f-8f6e-fee79c115904

http://www.maxpreps.com/local/playe...486&ssid=c81b47ee-f434-456f-8f6e-fee79c115904

And i never said one our real linebackers didn't make the trip, i said he was on the sideline and didn't play because he has a broken arm!!

Once again this is Spartanburgs starting linebackers. #20 & #47

http://www.maxpreps.com/local/playe...060&ssid=c81b47ee-f434-456f-8f6e-fee79c115904

http://www.maxpreps.com/local/playe...486&ssid=c81b47ee-f434-456f-8f6e-fee79c115904

And i never said one our real linebackers didn't make the trip, i said he was on the sideline and didn't play because he has a broken arm!!

What do they plan on doing after High School? @ 6'0" 175 lb's They both look like cb's playing LB. Which will get you nowhere @ the next levl. They play with a lot of heart, but you can't fool a college scout with listing them @ 195 & 210.....They watch enough film to know better. They would stop watching their film after the 1st snap. Why would i waste my time watching film of undersized lb's when i can watch film of numerous LB'S with better film and better size? Maybe they can get packaged @ D2 & D3 level

What do they plan on doing after High School? @ 6'0" 175 lb's They both look like cb's playing LB. Which will get you nowhere @ the next levl. They play with a lot of heart, but you can't fool a college scout with listing them @ 195 & 210.....They watch enough film to know better. They would stop watching their film after the 1st snap. Why would i waste my time watching film of undersized lb's when i can watch film of numerous LB'S with better film and better size? Maybe they can get packaged @ D2 & D3 level

I'm pretty sure those weights were from last year when they were sophomores, they are JR's now and are bigger and faster. Did you weigh them? Your eyes are misleading you!!:rolleyes:

Boy i must be very irrelevent for you to sit around all day and wait for me to post so you can comment!! Oh well Spartanburg beat your beloved all-american, bad to the bone creek boys, and took their lunch money!!

Boy i must be very irrelevent for you to sit around all day and wait for me to post so you can comment!! Oh well Spartanburg beat your beloved all-american, bad to the bone creek boys, and took their lunch money!!

You are a condescending little midget who get's excited about winning touch football games.

Ill admit- my knowledge of Spartanburg is limited- but im pretty familiar woth MC (and will be really familiar with them again starting next year, what joy that brings my life lmao). But im pretty confident in saying that Mallard Creek would probably be win vs Spartanburg in an actual game that counted.

You are a condescending little midget who get's excited about winning touch football games.

No i get excited about our program winning awards but in this case the $10,000.00 is much better!! Atleast your team came away with $500......oh wait i forgot you had to pay $560 to enter the event!!...oh and here is our starting LB on the sideline with his arm in a sling!!

He'll be ready go by the start of the season!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT