ADVERTISEMENT

**Spartanburg Wins Blazing 7 on 7 **

Victory6

Oct 20, 2014
Spartanburg S.C. Tha Burg!!
The Spartanburg Vikings won the Powerade invitational 7 on 7 at Butler High School this weekend and brought home the trophy along with $10,000.00. There were some good teams in this tourney but i was very surprised how the Vikings breezed through this event without a loss.The closest game was a 35- 34 OT win against Vance NC. I know 7 on 7 are for skill players so there is no need to discredit Spartanburgs win considering they won this event without 3 starters. The team that disappointed me the most was Mallard Creek being that they are a preseason top 10 team in the country. I didn't see much from their skill players and they were very small. I assume they are a running team or their defense must score all of their points.o_O Nevertheless thanks for the donation!!:)

Last edited:
The Spartanburg Vikings won the Powerade invitational 7 on 7 at Butler High School this weekend and brought home the trophy along with $10,000.00. There were some good teams in this tourney but i was very surprised how the Vikings breezed through this event without a loss.The closest game was a 35- 34 OT win against Vance NC. I know 7 on 7 are for skill players so there is no need to discredit Spartanburgs win considering they won this event without 3 starters. The team that disappointed me the most was Mallard Creek being that they are a preseason top 10 team in the country. I didn't see much from their skill players and they were very small. I assume they are a running team or their defense must score all of their points.o_O Nevertheless thanks for the donation!!:)

Congratulations on your check and your Flag football championship, from what i'm hearing about your program this year. As usual it will be the only bright spot of the season. We will continue to send kids to school for free @ the Creek and win Championships. Also National recognition annually. Something your little program is immune to.

Last edited:
Congratulations on your check and your Flag football championship, from what i'm hearing about your program this year. As usual it will be the only bright spot of the season. We will continue to send kids to school for free @ the Creek and win Championships. Also National recognition annually. Something your little program is immune to.
Thank you very much!!....from what i saw of your program this weekend they are VERY OVERRATED!! I thats all Mallard Creek have at the skill positions i could see them losing again to Byrnes and little Dillon!! By the way why didn't your coaches hang around until after the Vikings won the Championship to talk with our coaches about a match up next year?

Thank you very much!!....from what i saw of your program this weekend they are VERY OVERRATED!! I thats all Mallard Creek have at the skill positions i could see them losing again to Byrnes and little Dillon!! By the way why didn't your coaches hang around until after the Vikings won the Championship to talk with our coaches about a match up next year?

Hang around for what? Spartanburg has the number. You know you guys were smoked by just about every team in Hoover last year. There were 10 teams still playing and you guys were half way home. It's 7 on 7. It means nothing in preparation for a real game. Especially when you have your 155lb db's playing LB......LOL

We also know who's not overrated. 1st you have to be rated. Which Spartanburg is not...lmao!

Last edited:
Congrats! If you'll check out the thread below this one, you'll see where we were all laughing at you and making fun of your field full of 150 lb "linebackers".

If you have to cheat to win, then what's the point?

FYI, all those 230 pounders running around on the field for Mallard Creek? Those were their actual starting linebackers and wide receivers, not flag football ringers like what Spartanburg brought to the show and tried to pretend were their real players.

Also, that Vance team that failed on their 2 point try to knock you out of the trophy? Yep...it was their real players, also.

I was a heck of lot more impressed by how well those teams did than anything fraud Spartanburg showed.

Altough winning a fat check for a 7 on 7 tournament is pretty Awesome. It's really hard debating with an Idiot who believes that a Flag Football win means anything.

Victory 6 you could put a patent on being STUPID!

Last edited:
Question - is gatorade just a sponsor and they have an event company to operate the event? Also do the teams pay to participate if so what is the fee? By the way I don't think MC is loosing any sleep over this and I doubt Spartanburg is ready to accept the trophy for state championship.

Hang around for what? Spartanburg has the number. You know you guys were smoked by just about every team in Hoover last year. There were 10 teams still playing and you guys were half way home. It's 7 on 7. It means nothing in preparation for a real game. Especially when you have your 155lb db's playing LB......LOL

We also know who's not overrated. 1st you have to be rated. Which Spartanburg is not...lmao!

Last year?...last year is gone, I'm talkkng about this. And speaking of last, i know for a fact Mallard Creek didn't bring a trophy back from Hoover, Male Ky won it all. And they were also at this event but went home empty handed just like the other 31 teams!!

Last year?...last year is gone, I'm talkkng about this. And speaking of last, i know for a fact Mallard Creek didn't bring a trophy back from Hoover, Male Ky won it all. And they were also at this event but went home empty handed just like the other 31 teams!!

You started a thread bragging about winning a Flag football Championship. Spartanburg will most likely finish 3rd in their conference. Sun Valley who is a 3A program won a 7 on 7. Guess What? They didn't start a thread and they were 5-7 last year. FYI! If you started a thread to get notice? We see you and everyone's Laughing!

You wouldn't know this because your program is average at best. Elite programs don't brag about winning 7 on 7's tournaments...........That's what happens when you don't have anything else to cheer for.

Last edited:
Looks like someone's season just started and ended last week... congrats.

You started a thread bragging about winning a Flag football Championship. Spartanburg will most likely finish 3rd in their conference. Sun Valley who is a 3A program won a 7 on 7. Guess What? They didn't start a thread and they were 5-7 last year. FYI! If you started a thread to get notice? We see you and everyone's Laughing!

You wouldn't know this because your program is average at best. Elite programs don't brag about winning 7 on 7's tournaments...........That's what happens when you don't have anything else to cheer for.

Thats funny you said that because i remember you bragging about Mallard Creek beating Spartanburg a few years back. I guess 7 on 7 are worth bragging on if your team wins but if someone else's win its all hog wash!! The fact is no matter how you want to spin it Spartanburg came to town and cleaned house!! If i was you i would be trying to help Mallard Creek find a DB coach, i can clearly understand now how Byrnes put 21pts on them last year in one quarter!

Thats funny you said that because i remember you bragging about Mallard Creek beating Spartanburg a few years back. I guess 7 on 7 are worth bragging on if your team wins but if someone else's win its all hog wash!! The fact is no matter how you want to spin it Spartanburg came to town and cleaned house!! If i was you i would be trying to help Mallard Creek find a DB coach, i can clearly understand now how Byrnes put 21pts on them last year in one quarter!

Ok Flag Football Eastern Region Champs! Nobody is bragging about beating Spartanburg. Get over yourself. Like i said on the previous post. Real programs don't brag about Flag Football games. They definitely don't start threads. Don't look but you're bragging again. What's sad is, you're not embarrassed. LOL!

Last edited:
Geez this tread got out hand fast!!! Congrats tho for the win Vikings. Close game we lost, the boys played good, but after a cpl Kids got shaken up we decided to pack it in...not worth losing key players b 4 the season even starts. And even as a Vance guy..we all know championships are won in the trenches, that was jus a fraction of mallard creeks talent..they have D1 all across BOTH LINES!! 165lbs would get destroyed n a 11 vs11!!

By the way why didn't your coaches hang around until after the Vikings won the Championship to talk with our coaches about a match up next year?

LMAO...Already playing Dillon, Byrnes, Southpointe and scrimmaging RH Northwestern. You either have to be a state title winner ( Dillon, Northwestern, Southpointe) or the most dominant team in the history of the state( Byrnes) to get an opportunity to play a nationally ranked squad. Staff working on a game with RH Northwestern for next year. Sadly two hand touch titles don't really get anyone's attention. I guess unless your a fan. You cant lose to 7-6 Boling Springs and expect someone to hang out at a two hand touch tournament looking for a game....

Congrats though...I thought Spartanburg played very well.

Last edited:
I think its funny that my thread got hijacked by a few fans who are upset because Spartanburg won it ALL!!:) I never said this was 11 on 11 football, anyone who attended this event knows this is for the skill players!! I can't help that Spartanburg skill players out shinned ALL the other teams skill players!!:rolleyes: And for the record Spartanburg starting LB's #20 & #47 weigh 205lbs & 195lbs and they both are Jr's.The one who will lay out anything coming up the middle or across the middle didn't play in this tourney due to a broken hand. You can see him on the sideline with a cast on. Better yet i'll let you see him now!!;)

http://www.maxpreps.com/m/video/watch.aspx?videoid=56143810-784f-43c0-b1a5-b65610b8cf0a

Here is our other starting LB and he did play in this event!!

http://www.maxpreps.com/local/playe...060&ssid=c81b47ee-f434-456f-8f6e-fee79c115904

Also for the record Spartanburg will have the BEST defensive line in the State of South Carolina this year so another state title is on its way to 500 Dupree Dr.!!

Last edited:
I think its funny that my thread got hijacked by a few fans who are upset because Spartanburg won it ALL!!:) I never said this was 11 on 11 football, anyone who attended this event knows this is for the skill players!! I can't help that Spartanburg skill players out shinned ALL the other teams skill players!!:rolleyes: And for the record Spartanburg starting LB's #20 & #47 weigh 205lbs & 195lbs and they both are Jr's.The one who will lay out anything coming up the middle or across the middle didn't play in this tourney due to a broken hand. You can see him on the sideline with a cast on. Better yet i'll let you see him now!!;)

http://www.maxpreps.com/m/video/watch.aspx?videoid=56143810-784f-43c0-b1a5-b65610b8cf0a

Also for the record Spartanburg will have the BEST defensive line in the State of South Carolina this year so another state title is on its way to 500 Dupree Dr.!!

Everyone laughing at you! We just don't get upset or excited over 7 on 7's. For the record you are delusional!

You are not even a top ten team in the State of SC and you don't have the best DL in SC. Your lb's are the size of DB's. Nobody is interested in watching a player from a irrelevant programs highlights....:)

Last edited:
Everyone laughing at you! We just don't get upset over 7 on 7's. For the record you are delusional!

It seems to me y'all are upset with all the negative post and whinning about Spartanburg didn't bring their real players!! Everyone in Spartanburg is laughing about how EASY it was to travel to NC and basically walk away with $10.000. For the record you seem to be the BIGGEST CRY BABY!!

jill-greenberg-crying-photoshopped-babies-end-times-17.jpg

Last edited:
That ring only has three diamonds!! lmao!!:D If y'all played football in the state of SC y'all wouldn't have any!!;)

It's rings Idiot! As an more than one. Yet you have nothing!

Last edited:

Spartanburg losing to 7-6 Boiling Springs. You just keep digging huge holes for yourself. You're almost in China

Spartanburg losing to 7-6 Boiling Springs. You just keep digging huge holes for yourself. You're almost in China

I think Boiling Springs loss by the same amount of points as Mallard Creek did to Byrnes. If you say Byrnes is the top program in SC then you need to be posting the better teams that beat them like Spartanburg & Dorman!! You already dug a hole for yourself when you hijacked my thread!! Move along youngin and worry about little ole Dillon!! Lmao!!:)

That's what your mouth say!! Spartanburg won the region last year and will repeat this year along with a state title!! You're making an............

out of yourself trying to take on Victory6!!;)

So now you're going from bragging about winning Flag Football Championships to winning a region....lmao!

I think Oakland Tenn, is having a Powerade 7 on 7 maybe the Creek can go there and try to win that one since the Burg came and cleaned house in your state!!;)

Dude! Nobody is excited about winning a 7 on 7 tournament other than you. MC won the Air Raid last year @ Northwestern. So What! Nobody cares!

Last edited:
You might not care but the players do that's why there were some heated words exchanged when Mallard Creek and Page got ready to play. You always want to win when you are competing no matter what the event is. Try that lame excuse on someone else because I'm not convinced.

Speaking of ugly.......I wish ct147 aka CAPS LOCK CARL would chime in on this thread. He will set you all straight!!!

You might not care but the players do that's why there were some heated words exchanged when Mallard Creek and Page got ready to play. You always want to win when you are competing no matter what the event is. Try that lame excuse on someone else because I'm not convinced.

You are irrelevant as the team you cheer for. :)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT