ADVERTISEMENT

1A Southern Piedmont

Lovetoplaysports

Nov 10, 2016
Lincoln Charter boys beat Uwharrie Charter 100-56 last night. Uwharrie Charter is a very good team but Lincoln Charter dismantled them from the start. Very deep and athletic team at Lincoln Charter. Pine Lake is off to a 2-0 start with convincing wins. Looks like their PG is proving he is an elite player. Mountain Island is off to a 2-1 without their football players so looking for good things out of them. CSD ran into a buzz-saw in North Meck but off to a 1-1 start. Cherryville and Bessemer have yet to play but expecting good things from them. Piedmont charter is off to a 2-1....Conference is looking good. Good luck to all

I knew Lincoln Charter would be tough but I didn't think they'd beat Uwharrie like that. Quite a statement from LC.

BravesGWY....you are one to talk. Cherokee fields a different team each year. Good try. Every kid on Lincoln Charters roster played middle school, JV and now varsity. A lot said about a true program ran the right way. No recruiting done at LC. Just kids and coaches that has worked their tails off and it is paying off. So, take that stupid talk else where. Take a look at their roster and it looks the same as it did the last 3-4 years. Can't say the same about your program. If you would come down off the mountain you would know their middle school hasn't lost in 3 years and those guys are now sophomores and juniors. But keep trying to throw insults and I'm sure they would welcome you back down for a game anytime.

6 college kids on one 1a team please... you might not recruited now but somewhere they were. There is not one kid on Cherokee team that isn't from here so not sure where your story is from.

Again, Lincoln Charter is a CHOICE school meaning they have a lottery. 98% of the kids on the team have been at LCS since 6th grade and played middle school ball. But again, I'm sure you know something different being around the program and all.

You have a very good team I will give you that. Guess this goes back to the charter /private problem. Enjoy your run cause in 1a those types of groups rarely come around. I did really enjoy watching your of last year . One of the best players I seen

Again, this was about the Southern Piedmont, not just Lincoln Charter and def not about Cherokee. The SPC has 6 teams with overall winning records and holding their own against 2A, mostly 3A, and 4A schools in the area. Three teams are undefeated in the conference so its shaping up to be a nice conference. Good luck to all the teams representing SPC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT