ADVERTISEMENT

Southern Nash leads the way for 3a

Looking ahead but Havelock has one helluva run defense. Would be a good match-up between them and Cooley/SN. Conley couldn't do anything on Havelock outside of the special teams TD.

Reactions: easy252
Looking ahead but Havelock has one helluva run defense. Would be a good match-up between them and Cooley/SN. Conley couldn't do anything on Havelock outside of the special teams TD.
That's 2 years in a row he ran one back on us, but nobody realizes we play our reserves on KO team until that happens... He is the only one to make us put in starters after lol

Reactions: NBBears20124ACHAMPS
That's 2 years in a row he ran one back on us, but nobody realizes we play our reserves on KO team until that happens... He is the only one to make us put in starters after lol

Checked around about Conley and haven't heard anyone come back and say he's hurt.

Reactions: easy252
I just wish they would change the way they do the playoff format. It would be nice to see this bracket flipped around so SN isnt slated to play a bunch of teams they already beat and same for Havelock. I have a feeling that it will work out that we wont end up playing anybody we already played being jville lost and I have EA beating NS but it potentially could have been 2 conf rematches in the 2nd and 3rd round
That's one way of looking at it. Pods format did what you suggest, but it created a lot of lengthy 1st round trips.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT