ADVERTISEMENT

Southern Nash leads the way for 3a

252wildcat

Nov 9, 2019
Road to the 3 a championship will start in Stanhope home Of the Southern Nash Firebirds and well deserved Quality coaching staff and probably the most balanced team in 3 a East and one of best running backs in the state

Last edited:
Yeah havelock has a good team but not Havelock of old they barely beat Northside Jacksonville and Southern crushed Northside I dont think Havelock will get past Eastern alamance that's just my opinion

Yeah havelock has a good team but not Havelock of old they barely beat Northside Jacksonville and Southern crushed Northside I dont think Havelock will get past Eastern alamance that's just my opinion

What is the Havelock of Old Just Curious? Northside is actually a really good team they have been building that program for a while I hope you don’t just look at that game. But I am curious on your take of what is Havelock of Old

I didnt say havelock was bad and I totally agree Northside is a good team and that was my point they barely beat Northside and when I said havelock of old I was referring to they've had an awesome run in the past of being the #1 seed and hard to beat but that's changed this season theres just better competition out there this season

Interesting that is what people say every year this year is different because no one knew what to expect because of a new head coach. The Coastal Conf has sucked for years but we have knocked out the best whomever has come our way the Defense is lights out the one weakness is probably the passing game young receivers. We flew under the radar all year. NS has a great running back and they had a big ass fullback to block for him we actually scored 2 more touchdowns that were called back. No excuses all I can say nothing has changed in Havelock we are still the same team just younger. If we can stop the penalties and play a clean game for a change I am very sure the tones would change. I am glad we are flying under the radar. Time will tell but I understand your point. And point taken

Hey I have great respect for havelock it's not easy to beat those guys and especially if they have home field advantage

Hey I have great respect for havelock it's not easy to beat those guys and especially if they have home field advantage

We actually play better on the road we have only lost 1 game in more than 3 years on the road and that was NB this year

If anyone still compares what one team did to another team to use as the measuring stick they will be highly upset at the end lol. Matchups make games, and it REALLY helped NS out in our game having a "Havelock of old" qb on NS sideline as a coach knowing alot of our signals and play calls... Hell from what we did to WRH and what they did to NS, one would think we would have blown NS out with that way of thinking but that's not the case huh lol.

That's your opinion however if your gonna bash mine that's your right but dont get on here and complain about almost losing the game because they have the old QB or playbook

If the Rams stay disciplined they will be a serious problem for anyone they play. The defense is something special.Mr Edmonds is special. If any team rides in and think that this isn’t the Havelock of old they will leave disappointed.

Reactions: easy252
That's your opinion however if your gonna bash mine that's your right but dont get on here and complain about almost losing the game because they have the old QB or playbook
*Looking for where anyone from Havelock bashed your team* Who is complaining, and who almost lost a game??? If anything we should take ur opinion of us not getting past EA as disrespect just cuz yall got upset by them last yr cuz your "most balanced team" cant ever stop the pass they killed u with, hell that we killed u with a few yrs ago lol. Get to the ECF 1st b4 u start getting disrespectful with a team that lives there EVERY YR

Last edited:
Southern Nash is just like us at SW Edgecombe.... fantastic regular seasons, but just can't get over the hump. I hope this is the year for us both, but we both have giants in our brackets.

Reactions: CrazyHeel
Southern Nash is just like us at SW Edgecombe.... fantastic regular seasons, but just can't get over the hump. I hope this is the year for us both, but we both have giants in our brackets.
I think we scrimmaged u guys this yr in Tarboro... That team is gonna be a tough out, especially if they have improved throughout the season

Reactions: CrazyHeel
They go undefeated every yr... We shall see tho

yes exactly. That one last year with that come back had to be an major stinger. They have me running wild this year we will see they are set up pretty nice in the bracket to make it to the Divisional round no major test until then not knocking any of the other teams. The bottom half looks brutal if it plays out EA NS should be a good game and if we handle business HHS and winner out of that game should be a really good game. We will see

you guys are set up pretty nicely NS is the sleeper EA is always tough the bottom half looks tougher on paper and yes the NUmber 1 seed is suppose to have the easier ride. Maybe the football Gods have you guys in your favor Or maybe not it will be fun to watch. Just as long as we shut the western side of the states mouth they are getting on my last nerve. But I am hoping for a Crest HHS rematch we will take CC too don’t want to look too far ahead NB is up next. Good luck SN hold up your end of the deal every week

Ok guys let’s don’t act like the guys from the Western side of the state we love our teams but let have civilized conversations we are not the Hatfields and McCoys. Let’s cheer on our teams and hope they meet in the regionals and who ever wins they were the best team that day and root for them to bring home the chip back the East.

Havelock will beat u if u don’t pass the ball and y’all only have one good wide out watch 2 7 and 20 and y’all won’t score

Havelock will beat u if u don’t pass the ball and y’all only have one good wide out watch 2 7 and 20 and y’all won’t score

Won’t score SN may not come out of the East but believe me they will score. If they lose it will be giving up too many points not because they got shut out.

Good luck to all in the east and will see in the end Go firebirds and I've said before Regardless who wins let's bring that championship back to the east

Won’t score SN may not come out of the East but believe me they will score. If they lose it will be giving up too many points not because they got shut out.
im not saying like won’t score any points I’m saying your scoring will go down a lot if you don’t pass granddad read between the lines taking everything I say so literal

im not saying like won’t score any points I’m saying your scoring will go down a lot if you don’t pass granddad read between the lines taking everything I say so literal

Most people would put “much” at the end of your sentence if you want to limit your statement. Of course the scoring will go down dummy. Havelock would be a very good opponent. I wouldn’t expect to score every time we get the ball. I’ll stand by my statement. If southern loses it wont be failure to score “much”. It will be getting outscored.

you are right about that, the west just dismisses the East we will see and you are right as long as it come East
Why shouldn’t the West dismiss the East? Give me a good reason. I mean, hell, there is some slobber-knocking football teams out here who talk it and walk it. Kings Mountain is a 10 seed out here and trust me, they can drag any team they play on a given night. You’ll have to pack lunch and dinner coming to any Cleveland County team. It’s not dismissal it’s simply battle tested teams who don’t care.

Reactions: CrestMan7
Why shouldn’t the West dismiss the East? Give me a good reason. I mean, hell, there is some slobber-knocking football teams out here who talk it and walk it. Kings Mountain is a 10 seed out here and trust me, they can drag any team they play on a given night. You’ll have to pack lunch and dinner coming to any Cleveland County team. It’s not dismissal it’s simply battle tested teams who don’t care.

And you think East teams are not battle tested ? lol every team on havelock schedule except 2 is in the playoffs with a winning record

And you think East teams are not battle tested ? lol every team on havelock schedule except 2 is in the playoffs with a winning record
Dont tell them anything... Like the East hasn't won atleast 4 of the 9 titles in 3a this decade, and the possibility to split it even this year lol. Or like Wake hasn't DOMINATED 4aa the past 3 years lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT