ADVERTISEMENT

South Point Red Raider Conference Championship Gear Is In!

Total bs. Dude this was all fun and games but putting up a child molester crosses the line. You need to get rid of that BS

My apologies to you Sasha, I had no idea and took this as all fun and some kidding. I had no idea, if I had, none of this would have been comical.

Reactions: sasha_nc
Sure! Sounds good, come on out, it's a beautiful day in Belmont; the restaurant doesn't open til 3:30 and they're doing work on the Chic-fil-a across the street but you always have Arby's. On a separate note, my print manager called this morning and since he had already gone ahead and had some Back 2 Back State Champ Shirts printed off (I told him not to but what can you do, I mean, we were undefeated, never had trailed, who would have thought, smh), they'll be half off. @sasha_nc, those are the Dri-fit and we a few hoodies as well but not many, they'll go fast!

Fans, get those orders in if you don't want to miss the first batch of prints!
Lol!

Irony right here - the new avatar is Fred Durst (of Limp Bizkit fame) - a 1988 Hunter Huss grad.

Oh sweetness, @sasha_nc , you found me out,... confession time.... I've secretly been a Red Raider fan long before "nookie" was ever released; sweetness, I just could never relate to being a Husky, I didn't have it in me. I have the fondest memories seeing that 84' Conference Champ Red Raider Team play, we went and saw one of their games and I remember telling my dad, "I want to be a Red Raider some day," and that's why I've always ran around in my signature Raider Red hat, the whole yankees thing was just a front, I sold my heart to 906 a long time ago.

Sweetness, I'm sorry for ever lying to you and I know how to make it up, I've been in conversations with Adam, they'll be a free concert, a party so big, it will be the likes in which Belmont has never seen, a monumental celebration of the Raiders dominance in the Southwestern Conference, I'll play hits like Rollin', Break Stuff, Faith, My Generation, and of course Nookie; each signifying a conference foe who was soundly dispatched, all teams that fell to the formidable Southwestern brick wall, of which we call THE South Point High School. And just for you sweetness, I will denounce any and all affiliation to the Huskies, accepting my honorary degree that will be presented to me (rumors at this point but it looks to have some truth behind it) and don my signature Raider Red hat, and thus rocking the socks those conference champion shirts right off this town!

Invitations to come soon and everyone is invited, we just have to nail down a date, thinking maybe December 9th @ 7:30.

And DON'T forget to inbox me those shirt orders, the second batch is going to be placed here in a few days!

"the formidable Southwestern brick wall, of which we call THE South Point High School."
-Fred Durst, 11/22/17

Last edited:
Reactions: daagoob
You are a real man picking on a woman there aren't you troll
What are you talking about? Don't be sexist, the forums are a level playing field for all and you're turning this into a battle of the sexes; look you have taken things toooooo far. Boooooooo @Griddie This was solely meant to give the Red Raider faithful, I, myself included, an opportunity to get some of that sweet Red Raider 2017 Southwestern Conference Champions gear and you @Griddie , are trying to sabotage it and turn it to serve your own skewed political agenda, now stand down and let us, Red Raiders have our day of reckoning, because at the end of the day, there can only be ONE Southwestern Conference Champion; the one,...... the only,.....
SOUTH POINT RED RAIDERS!!!

FYI... Lineberger Stadium will be closed this Friday night; we'll be conducting a pre-"2017 Conference Champions
#BelmontGonnaBlowYourMind
#5-0
#NeverTrailedInTheRegularSeason
Estravaganza-Concert"
light/audio/visual check until around 10 pm, sorry for any inconvenience.

It's awesome when you win so often it ignites flames in others that can't be extinguished. The hate, envy, and jealousy only continue to grow. Grow a set ol' damp one.

It's awesome when you win so often it ignites flames in others that can't be extinguished. The hate, envy, and jealousy only continue to grow. Grow a set ol' damp one.
Oh I know @SPRedRaider , you tell'em broheim, they'll never know what it feels like to be 22, that's TWENTY TWO-TIME Conference Champions. Not 20,....not 21.... but 22. Like SPRedRider said, "winning so often it ignites flames in others that can't be extinguished." 12 wins baby; if your team didn't win twelve times then don't even bother getting on this thread and leave us Southern Pointers to celebrate; and yes, as for the hate, envy, and jealousy, it WILL continue to grow because the Red Raiders of South Point will continue to collect those W's when it counts! Boom!

Thanks again SPRedRider, us Red Bleeders gotta stick together!

Reactions: XChamp15
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT