ADVERTISEMENT

South Point Posters, Chopper747

Why me? I'm just an unbiased observer

Congratulations! I know you're just now getting your heart and stomach back in place.

That's a sickly looking lion btw

Reactions: seadog28

Congratulations! I know you're just now getting your heart and stomach back in place.

You counted us out, Chopper. We’re Shelby, you know better than that, and yes, I about fainted, fell out, and died about 10 times tonight. Those Shelby boys made up proud tonight.

I really hate this part of high school football. Totally nervous and milktoast fans roar after things go their way. To me, that lion would hit you up for a dollar on an exit ramp and then tell you what a wussie you are.

Let's tee it up again and see how you roar!

I'm soooo glad I didn't have a dog in tha fight tonight don't think my heart could have stood the emotion of this game. I felt for every parent on both teams and for the seniors of south point. My son said "dad I don't want my senior year to ever come" well too bad boy 3 year of football left

It's part of the game, but save one turnover, you chest thumpers are mute.

Thank you, LA. True words. However, why do I still want to hit somebody?

Skocking response from you, LA. I'd consider it, but being a Mighty Red Raider, that's a lot of work!

seadog, the next time someone calls me SandwichMaker and tells me to make them a sandwich and bring them a beer, I think I will offer them a fresh meat sandwich.

th

Not sickly looking, he was simply laughing at the Red Midgets after the Lions just boot stomped them.

If my self worth was dependant on the out come of a high school football game, I'd be you.

Shelby wins and coondogs rant about the coaches suck and daddy ball is coming .....

Evidently it is, your still on here crying several hours after loosing to your playoff daddy's.
Can't win with you guys. If we continue to post, we are whining; if we don't post, we have pulled a disappearing act. Is schizophrenia a shared, inherited trait among Shelby fans?

And no, seadog and I aren't going anywhere.

Can't win with you guys. If we continue to post, we are whining; if we don't post, we have pulled a disappearing act. Is schizophrenia a shared, inherited trait among Shelby fans?

And no, seadog and I aren't going anywhere.

Now you know how everybody else feels. Welcome! Join Gaston County on the Couch...

couch-and-sofa-removal

I think personally they were more Cleveland Co. Folk at te game then SP. Hell ine whole side of your stands is for band.
We filled stands and side standing

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT