ADVERTISEMENT

KM @ South Point

Blee busted one down to the 11... KM D held, SP FG attempt blocked

KM also blocked a FG attempt just before the half

EDIT

No idea what happened but somehow South Point kept the ball 4th and 3 and scored next play
Score

South Point 14 KM 7

I’ll have to agree with you shutdown. Bad call both ways. They didn’t call a SP fumble and on the very next play they didn’t call the most obvious pass interference call ever. The game, like last week ended how I thought it would.

South Point fans first of all I hope Blee is okay. Second of all how do y’all think the KM vs Crest game will go.

South Point fans first of all I hope Blee is okay. Second of all how do y’all think the KM vs Crest game will go.
Blee is very strong. He makes you tackle him every play. Running up on him and not wrapping up doesn’t work. This was a very physical game especially in the trenches. Both teams played extremely hard. A lot of Crest fans at this game taking notes.

Blee is very strong. He makes you tackle him every play. Running up on him and not wrapping up doesn’t work. This was a very physical game especially in the trenches. Both teams played extremely hard. A lot of Crest fans at this game taking notes.
Crest fans might have been there watching. I know some who left our game in the second quarter and came up to watch because we were bored with NG from the jump.

But taking notes is for coaches.

Reactions: shutdownD24
Crest will win by 14 points. Maybe due to all the recruiting, you can tell how KM isn’t a solidified team. Maybe the Km kids are upset about getting forced out of positions in their own hometown. Last couple years Km teams were better….and had more Km homegrown players.

• Haha
Reactions: Crestuff
Crest will win by 14 points. Maybe due to all the recruiting, you can tell how KM isn’t a solidified team. Maybe the Km kids are upset about getting forced out of positions in their own hometown. Last couple years Km teams were better….and had more Km homegrown players.
Dude there you go. I knew you were coming 😂. You must have forgotten that your star qb changed school districts a couple of times lol. Oh wait that’s different lol. Getting that ‘L’ when you guys went all out stings huh lol.

KM will need more than 28 points for sure. That Crest “O” is for real. KM will have to make stops on 3rd down.
I see Crest winning by 12 -14 points.
42 - 28. Or something like that. If KM can come up with a few definitive stops it will be interesting.

Is that game next week? Where will it be played?

KM will need more than 28 points for sure. That Crest “O” is for real. KM will have to make stops on 3rd down.
I see Crest winning by 12 -14 points.
42 - 28. Or something like that. If KM can come up with a few definitive stops it will be interesting.

Is that game next week? Where will it be played?
Last game of the year. At KM.

Reactions: beamer24
The KM defense matches up very well with the Crest offense. Crest’s offense will present us with some challenges that we haven’t seen all year but our defense will present Crest with some challenges that it hasn’t seen all year. Rob (0) our running back is our starting safety on our regular defense. KM took Rob off defense until starting running back Jeffries gets back. Jeffries comes back Monday. Take note of what Rob did to the SP receiver on that short post pattern on 4th down. Our defense has been laying guys out dang near every game. The KM defense is fast, physical, and will be extremely amped up to go against the Crest offense.

One more thing. I see South Point winning out and then going on the road in the playoffs to a possible top seed or a conference #2. Whoever catches SP in the 1st round is going to hate life during that game. SP is not a team that a conference champ wants to see first round.

Reactions: beamer24
I WOULD be VERY worried with KM offense AGAINST the CREST AKA [SUPER TEAM] DEFENSE are WHAT ever you call it.
Why would I be worried first team to 30 wins lol.. hope it’s a great game you shouldn’t worry so much about what old men say because we don’t play😂 #chargerfrigginpride we will be ready!!

Why would I be worried first team to 30 wins lol.. hope it’s a great game you shouldn’t worry so much about what old men say because we don’t play😂 #chargerfrigginpride we will be ready!!
He’s worried bro.

Reactions: Crestuff
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT