ADVERTISEMENT

South Davidson forfeits first game of the season to Trinity

Tough times in Denton. Good people at South Davidson, hope this all gets worked out. I wonder if they lost any of their better players to neighboring schools with the football struggles and the new transfer rule?

If they ever get it together, I would imagine they would have a hard time scheduling non conference games.

Sad to see....Hopefully, the right man can be found to reignite some interest in the football program before the season is lost!....Hate it for the kids that really want to play, but don't have enough of their classmates that share the same passion for the sport!

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
I hate it for both South and Denton itself; it's a very pretty community and they deserve a program to at least root for.

I think the T-total change of everything involved with the school will do them some good. When you have an administration who can't make right hires or even support a hire then it's not gonna result in good things. As for Ellington he probably isn't the destined pick but he seems to be genuine for his love for the school and community. In small ball that's a +.

Whoever ends up in the spot has got to build intrest back up; it just seems they have none. It is possible to build back up after a bad #'s year; North Stokes has close to 40 total kids out now. WS Prep is playing still. Anything's possible.

I wish them the best I was really looking forward to their games with Highland Tech and Atkins. I hope they get to play at least those. That HT game's gonna be a doosy.

Not sure when North Stokes got 40 out. Only had maybe 20 when I was riding around that area last week and went by.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT