ADVERTISEMENT

South Columbus vs Red Springs

SCHS2011

Dec 12, 2015
On to next week...thoughts on the game? Maybe this is the week South will come out and show us they can be the team I think we all expect them to be this year. I've got complete faith in Coach Dove and staff.

Reactions: WINGT Tradition
2 games in and they're starting to find areas that really need to be worked on. I think we will see a stronger, more dominate team this week. I got the stallions by 21!

They will be just fine.

I hope you're right but the play we have shown thus far just hasn't met the expectations I had for this stallion team...I know its still very early but with the level of talent we have returning from last years team I just feel like we are not even close to playing at our potential...and East Bladen is less than two weeks away, that being said ill take the Stallions this week 35-21.

I hope this stallion bunch ain't drinking their own kool aid .. they should be fine after acouple games ...

Reactions: SCHS2011
I hope you're right but the play we have shown thus far just hasn't met the expectations I had for this stallion team...I know its still very early but with the level of talent we have returning from last years team I just feel like we are not even close to playing at our potential...and East Bladen is less than two weeks away, that being said ill take the Stallions this week 35-21.

They need to be more crisp. Execution of plays needs to be perfected. With the way this storm Iooking, it may be longer than 2 weeks. Honestly, I'd much rather see our two big games in back to back weeks at the end of the season versus the conf. opener.

South wins 42-14. Started very slow and sloppy but defense made some turnovers for us. Don't know what Coach Dove said at halftime but it sure needed to be said, stallions come out on a 28-0 run in the third quarter. I sure hope we can put together a full game next week or it's gonna be a long bus ride home from E Town.

Stallions turned up the intensity and really poured it on in the second half. Now let's get ready for the Eagles.

Reactions: SCHS2011
South wins 42-14. Started very slow and sloppy but defense made some turnovers for us. Don't know what Coach Dove said at halftime but it sure needed to be said, stallions come out on a 28-0 run in the third quarter. I sure hope we can put together a full game next week or it's gonna be a long bus ride home from E Town.

I was nervous during the first half. We looked flat and sloppy, no intensity. Whatever was said at halftime needs to be said before the game, they came out after the half looking like a fine tuned, well oiled machine. Big plays on defense helped out but our O-Line has got to help out more, I saw so many gaps being shot through where no defensive players got touched.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT