ADVERTISEMENT

South Columbus 16 Whiteville 11

Another thing, we got us a dang fine QB.Only a sophomore, Spencer, #11, is going to be trouble for the East the next couple of years.

Reactions: WINGT Tradition
Another thing, we got us a dang fine QB.Only a sophomore, Spencer, #11, is going to be trouble for the East the next couple of years.
SC limited Carr. Pack pass coverage was terrible the whole game. Officials won the first half. Hats off to SC, very nice comeback victory.

He looked real good. Yeah I heard he was only 15....yikes...you're right, watch out for the next two years. Great game with an electric feel in the air!

Whiteville is not a very good football team lets be honest .... Their play calling was terrible ....all I heard about was how good their qb is.... Average at best.... This stallion team figured out how to tackle over the past couple weeks... I'll give credit where it's due coach hutch did a bang up job Friday night .... The three rivers conference maybe the worst in the state

Whiteville is not a very good football team lets be honest .... Their play calling was terrible ....all I heard about was how good their qb is.... Average at best.... This stallion team figured out how to tackle over the past couple weeks... I'll give credit where it's due coach hutch did a bang up job Friday night .... The three rivers conference maybe the worst in the state
Agreed Core. Carr would be a pretty good running back, but QB he is only fair. Three Rivers is horrible this year.

Wow!!!!!....Great job Stallions and Coaches....

Missed this game (first time in 10 years) due to a fricking flat tire in my driveway...But was able to watch some on YouTube .....

So......Looks like we have another game at Kill Hill?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT