ADVERTISEMENT

SMC BOYS BASKETBALL

I’ve only seen Robbinsville but man they play physical and are pests on defense. They beat North Buncombe in double overtime. North Buncombe was a good team. Had 2 great guards. One was a fantastic lock down defender and the other was solid at everything. He probably had around 25-30 points if I had to guess. Robbinsville still has some issues moving the ball around at times and it should be an easy fix but it won’t be. I think it’ll be between them and Andrews.

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
I've watched Andrews twice this year. They are a legit 9 deep when Weaver comes back. I think the SMC is up for grabs. I think everyone has conference games starting next week so that should give us an idea on who may be the front runner.

I've watched Andrews twice this year. They are a legit 9 deep when Weaver comes back. I think the SMC is up for grabs. I think everyone has conference games starting next week so that should give us an idea on who may be the front runner.
Swain comes to Andrews Tues so that will be a good test

Did anyone go to the Murphy vs hayesville game? Just wondering how the game went. I thought hayesville would be down a little and Murphy up some this year. I was kind of shocked to see that hayesville won.

Had a family emergency and missed the game. Can anyone that went tell me how it went last night at Andrews
Andrews didn't play that well but good enough to win. Swains press hurt them in the first half. Swain plays aggressive defense and it's the first time Andrews has seen anything like it this year. The cats played a better second half.

Andrews didn't play that well but good enough to win. Swains press hurt them in the first half. Swain plays aggressive defense and it's the first time Andrews has seen anything like it this year. The cats played a better second half.
I appreciate that. Swain has always had a very aggressive defense with speed and physicality. We should be fine and will only get better. We have Cherokee at Cherokee Friday and should be another tight game. Cherokee took Robbinsville into OT and lost and Murphy and Hayesville was a real nail bitter. It’s going to be a tough season for everyone

Reactions: Smokymntfan
Robbinsville at Andrews tonight
Hayesville at Cherokee
Murphy at Swain

Last edited:
No live streaming or audio at Andrews?

Don't really matter though, wrestling got moved up a day because of weather so I'll be watching that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT