ADVERTISEMENT

Shelbyville fans

Swo1980

Sep 30, 2023
Heard the golden child, Dax Hollister, I mean Hollifield is changing tires in NASCAR. Proud of the young man to find his way in life, an support his family. Always loved his game, but the cockiness, imo rubbed some people the wrong way.

this thread has potential hmmmm
No,no it doesn't

As soon as my man reads it the response will basically be

1. Tell me where your trailer is, Ill drive to meet you in Shelby
2. Im 6'4 245 and Ill whoop your old tail
3. He has a hot wife
4. He has a boat in a lake somewhere
5. He would beat me like SWO beat Shelby WAY back in 2004
6. The words young and buck and or grasshopper will be in the response
7. The term redneck will be in there also

And Ill giggle at him like I always do.. And soon after he will yet again get himself banned... and create a 50th user name haha

Last edited:
Yeah I read that somewhere...

Since you are up past midnight studying on former Shelby players, reach out to him through his team

Maybe he can hire you to hold his Lug "nuts"

Geez calm down. Think it's great role model for kids to see, even the greats don't make it. So maybe take the education serious and remember football isn't everything.

Btw was up with the wife, she was driving us to the beach house for the weekend.

"Tire changer" for a top NASCAR crew is selling it short. Lots of these guys now are former athletes/in particular football players b/c strength, speed and coordination are at a premium. Look at an Olympic bobsled team: you'll find guys like Herschel Walker who some years ago was part of the US team, and often a medal is won/lost in a millisecond at the start. Difference between a bobsled team and a tire crew is the bobsled guys work is basically done in the first few seconds of the run, while the tire crew will go over the wall multiple times and often with little notice. They don't just show up on Sunday either; lots of training and timing throughout the week.

This thing is going off on a tangent. To quote Andy "What it was was Football." On these post I've seen everything from Rose's Department Stores to Mole rat stew conversed about. Sounds like when we a had a party line and my brothers and I would listen in on the two old widow ladies gossiping about everyone in the community. They never talked about football. If they was still living I would tell them to be sure to sign up for NC Preps. Ya'll would love 'em. Be glad when the playoffs are here!!!

Why u think out your azz to much....😅😅😅

I could make several jokes out of this, but I will put this on reserve, for now...

sly-sneaky.gif

Would really have liked to have seen Dax play for the Heels, bet if he could have a do over, he would have too.

• Haha
Reactions: Swo1980
Would really have liked to have seen Dax play for the Heels, bet if he could have a do over, he would have too.
I've often wondered if he knew Bud was going to be retiring so soon after his arrival in Blacksburg. If not, had he known would he have still gone there?

Reactions: Swo1980
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT