ADVERTISEMENT

Greensboro Dudley's Hendon Hooker Stock Up

CPC4LIFE

Jul 31, 2010
I can't remember a serious Heisman candidate from North Carolina especially the Triad the past 50yrs but Hooker has really developed into a top prospect in the NFL. He was a 4 Star according to 247 and a 3 Star according to Rivals & Scout.com. His journey through Dudley to Va Tech to Tennessee is Hollywood Movie kinda of stuff.

Hendon won two back to back 4A Titles for Dudley and for people who do remember him because he's almost 25years old(Jan.); This dude was always calm, poised and truly fun to watch. You cannot rattle him... He could always run, I though he was a great passer despite scouts knocking his passing ability. Anyway, It's a great story and Greensboro and the Dudley HS family should be so proud of him. His parents Alan Hooker(A&T QB Legend) his mom and the church did a fantastic job of raising him.

I think he's the best of 3 great NFL Prospects and the Panthers can't go wrong with Hooker, CJ Stroud or Bryce Young...

I can't remember a serious Heisman candidate from North Carolina especially the Triad the past 50yrs but Hooker has really developed into a top prospect in the NFL. He was a 4 Star according to 247 and a 3 Star according to Rivals & Scout.com. His journey through Dudley to Va Tech to Tennessee is Hollywood Movie kinda of stuff.

Hendon won two back to back 4A Titles for Dudley and for people who do remember him because he's almost 25years old(Jan.); This dude was always calm, poised and truly fun to watch. You cannot rattle him... He could always run, I though he was a great passer despite scouts knocking his passing ability. Anyway, It's a great story and Greensboro and the Dudley HS family should be so proud of him. His parents Alan Hooker(A&T QB Legend) his mom and the church did a fantastic job of raising him.

I think he's the best of 3 great NFL Prospects and the Panthers can't go wrong with Hooker, CJ Stroud or Bryce Young...
Bryce Love who played for Stanford a few years back was a heisman finalist. Bryce is a NC kid. I can remember a couple of kids from NC being spoken about as heisman contenders in the pre-season but fizzled out when season started. Some people thought that Dexter Lawrence should have been in the running for the heisman due to his dominance on the d-line.

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT