ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby vs Lincolnton

We didn't want to interrupt your feminine circle group meeting. You pansy buddies know who we mean. When is your holiday cookie exchange? Want us to get a life? How about y'all grow a set. Quoting Aesop's Fables on a Rivals football website? Really? Gentleness and kind persuasion vs force? You cheerleaders really do need your own FOOTBALL FEELINGS website. As for us, we will keep our coats on against the wind and cold tonight. If the sun does come out, out coats will be our least concern.

Shelby will play tonight in its 10th Western Regional Finals out of the last 13. That is the dominant force we like to talk about, ladies.

Speaking of growing a set......You going to approach a child tonight and tell them to tell their dad not to post on a message board???

You've resorted to calling out your own Shelby fans for not getting "Pile on" right on Facebook....

Stalking children on football fields and facebook posters.... There has to be a law against that...

Weirdo.....

Speaking of growing a set......You going to approach a child tonight and tell them to tell their dad not to post on a message board???

You've resorted to calling out your own Shelby fans for not getting "Pile on" right on Facebook....

Stalking children on football fields and facebook posters.... There has to be a law against that...

Weirdo.....

SL, to whom are you directing your comments? You normally quote but I don't see anything.

Oh, okay. I don't see his comments any more.

You know he gives me a great idea.... Tells us to create a FOOTBALL FEELINGS website....

Ill Call it....

"Who Cant Stand 98Champ"
That'll be the homepage.... the url will be something along the lines of

www.98champisatool.com

Ill set that up on a freebie website maker

Who all here wants to join.... ?????

Signed,

MR SHELBY LION

You know he gives me a great idea.... Tells us to create a FOOTBALL FEELINGS website....

Ill Call it....

"Who Cant Stand 98Champ"
That'll be the homepage.... the url will be something along the lines of

www.98champisatool.com

Ill set that up on a freebie website maker

Who all here wants to join.... ?????

Signed,

MR SHELBY LION
Holiday Cookie Exchange... ROFL....
That was pretty good... It hurt for a second or two.

Just so it's clear (GDG, I am talking to you) - I am not baking the cookies (or the pies).
Disappointed Sasha. No worries. My mom actually told me I should marry a maid that puts out- and I did. Well she works here like a maid, the putting out is hit or miss.

Good luck to both teams, keep the game clean and no matter the outcome,
both programs are winners and two of the best 2A has to offer!
GoWolves! Put Dem Paws On Every Lion That Roars!

Lincolnton Folk Have A Self Trip & My Shelby I know it's a short drive you but be safe as well.

Now Let's Enjoy Some Football!
One More GoWolves For The Road!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT