ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby on Thursday? Why?

Shelby Lion

Oct 3, 2002
Dirty Ankle, NC
Playing Bessemer on a Thursday for some reason, i think its 45-0 in third....I believe the NHFS camera is currently in 3d it appears(one side of field looks like an old western, the other looks normal kinda) and I have gotten dizzy and to be honest no idea whats going on....

But I do wonder why this has been scheduled for Thursday for weeks?

Where's the dramamine

The end

Playing Bessemer on a Thursday for some reason, i think its 45-0 in third....I believe the NHFS camera is currently in 3d it appears(one side of field looks like an old western, the other looks normal kinda) and I have gotten dizzy and to be honest no idea whats going on....

But I do wonder why this has been scheduled for Thursday for weeks?

Where's the dramamine

The end
So y’all can go watch Burns and East Gaston. 👀

Coach ask Wilbanks to play on Thur night due to Bessemer City being out Fri. Says he have hard time getting volunteers for the game.
It was pitiful, they only had bout 50 fans...we had visitor side pretty full
There you have it...

SHS Lion. Any idea how the Burns Middle team is this year? I know we didn't beat Shelby or Crest. But just wanting a feel for talent coming up the next several years.....if any.
Burns did play Shelby but don’t believe they played Crest. From what I saw in one game I went to they have talent all over the field. Qb throws it well when he has time and rb’s and receivers are fast and talented. Defense will be good with speed. I could tell they aren’t coached at all especially upfront. Devine will get that better.

Burns did play Shelby but don’t believe they played Crest. From what I saw in one game I went to they have talent all over the field. Qb throws it well when he has time and rb’s and receivers are fast and talented. Defense will be good with speed. I could tell they aren’t coached at all especially upfront. Devine will get that better.
Thanks 04. It blows my mind that the high school and middle school doesn't work hand in hand more.

SHS Lion. Any idea how the Burns Middle team is this year? I know we didn't beat Shelby or Crest. But just wanting a feel for talent coming up the next several years.....if any.
I believe Shelby beat them pretty good. Burns is with KM in the other division. I know the didn't make one of the 4 playoff spots.

I believe Shelby beat them pretty good. Burns is with KM in the other division. I know the didn't make one of the 4 playoff spots.
Shelby did win but from what I hear burns moved the ball great but made a ton of mistakes. That team will be a great team in the future

Coach ask Wilbanks to play on Thur night due to Bessemer City being out Fri. Says he have hard time getting volunteers for the game.
It was pitiful, they only had bout 50 fans...we had visitor side pretty full
It was a lot easier to move that game because Bessemer City doesn’t have a JV team, and Shelby didn’t have another JV opponent scheduled. If East Gaston didn’t have a JV they might’ve done the same. But they had a decent crowd.

Reactions: shelbyfan1
Our crowd was way off last night. I'm sure school being out contributed, there was also a Fall Festival going on in Mt Holly last night. Kind of wish I would have attended the festival too!

Reactions: notanyonesfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT