ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby @ Crest

No wonder Shelbyville getting embarrassed, starts with their coach. That guy is a 🤡........ Surprised y'all ain't calling for his head. Would never hire him or want him to lead young men lol. What a joke he is....
I oft wondered if you were a little bit off , or a fonzanoon..... I get it now , its the latter..... Keep slinging the mud though.... you, like Chopper make me laugh

Before you go and look up Fonzanoon, and get all in your feelings and challenge old man Shelby lion to a fight, or tell me to meet you, or call me young buck (Which would be a compliment) just remember Im old and give out. lol

Ill save you the trouble to googling Fonzanoon : "A person that farts in the bath tub and bites the bubbles" and you, like chopper fit that bill, albeit, he does so with false teeth......

I oft wondered if you were a little bit off , or a fonzanoon..... I get it now , its the latter..... Keep slinging the mud though.... you, like Chopper make me laugh

Before you go and look up Fonzanoon, and get all in your feelings and challenge old man Shelby lion to a fight, or tell me to meet you, or call me young buck (Which would be a compliment) just remember Im old and give out. lol

Ill save you the trouble to googling Fonzanoon : "A person that farts in the bath tub and bites the bubbles" and you, like chopper fit that bill, albeit, he does so with false teeth......

Lol wow have no idea wtf you typing or drinking. What was your point? Shelbyville got embarrassed by a team who just got curb stomped?? What's your point ? Coach talking like he might have dropped out in 4th grade??? Take him back to the trailer park and hope next year is better...

We’re so lucky. We got it so good football wise in Cleveland County. It’s not like this in many places anymore.

I had a difficult time falling asleep. It was gut wrenching right down until the last play.

Respect to Shelby. I’d never count them out.
Great post! We are very fortunate. Where else can you go, pay $10, and get the entertainment we all got Friday night? There is nothing like Football Friday nights in Cleveland County.

I didn't get to see the game but what did the crest coach do differently to go from 12 pts to 54? Change guys around, put in new plays to open it up?

Reactions: UNC_91
I didn't get to see the game but what did the crest coach do differently to go from 12 pts to 54? Change guys around, put in new plays to open it up?
Was told they went back to doing some things they had changed going into the game. It also looked like some of Shelby players were a little gassed in the 2nd half. Just difficult to explain what you saw.

Shelbys Defense is kinda slow and when the second half starts they get tired.. that’s a bad combination..Burns however has an exceptional secondary and did a great job not letting Crest get over the top.

Last edited:
Shelbys Defense is kinda slow and when the second half starts they get tired.. that’s a bad combination..Burns however has an exceptional secondary and did a great job not letting Crest get over the

Shelbys Defense is kinda slow and when the second half starts they get tired.. that’s a bad combination..Burns however has an exceptional secondary and did a great job not letting Crest get over the top.
Slow and Shelby typically don't belong in the same sentence ....😂 .....thanks for the info buddy.

• Haha
Reactions: Crestuff and UNC_91
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT