ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby @ Crest

I felt better about Shelby, after hearing about Burns being humbled in KM. Never ever would have imagined Crest walking us down like that. The Chargers looked bad in the first quarter.

Last edited:
Just woke up a little bit ago and checked to see if Green scored again... I think he did....

Unreal..... Got a buddy from Burns last week put on FB "Is Shelby coach looking for a new house yet"

I was about to pick with him and post the same thing, then thought... We're giving up 42 ppg.... Ill just sit over here in the corner and mind my own business...LOL......

The switch will flip eventually.... Either that or the power is off..... I got the faith...
SL, as usual Shelby will be fine by the end of year after winning conference. You and LA seem to both be good guys who are realists but always show up on here win or lose…
However, wonder how long it takes 2nd/98champ to post a novella across all four forums explaining what happened and what will happen in near future?’?? 😂😂

I never slept. He might as well been Freddy Krueger to me last night. His final td, I could have fallen to the canvas in slow motion like Sylvester Stallone did in those Rocky. I saw it happening, before it happened. I just knew it. I think we all did. Once he caught it, and put a move on the tiny Safety, I headed for the stands. Caught Shelby’s final drive from the hill, outside the stadium.

Bro, that kind of sounded like me at the Page game last week lol. You guys will be ok though, no one really looks really scary in 2a right now. My no 1 would be Monroe

Bro, that kind of sounded like me at the Page game last week lol. You guys will be ok though, no one really looks really scary in 2a right now. My no 1 would be Monroe
What May hurt Monroe is their opponents not winning many games. Just really hard to tell how good or bad any of these 2a teams are until they play each other which unfortunately will be playoffs pretty much.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
What May hurt Monroe is their opponents not winning many games. Just really hard to tell how good or bad any of these 2a teams are until they play each other which unfortunately will be playoffs pretty much.

Marvin Ridge isn't as good as I thought they were though. They still have Porter Ridge to play and if they get through that and the rest of the year they should b number 1.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I get what you’re saying, bro, and I would agree with you most of the time. But, they are putting running clocks on all their opposition, programs that have been solid in recent years. You may be right, but having some familiarity with them over the years, they are looking special. Time will tell, though.

Gotta stop thinking like a God complex. Shelby is still Shelby, but can't be perfect every single year. What fun would that be to crush everyone every single year? Boring as hell, this kinda stuff makes you appreciate the game more. This kinda stuff makes people want to cheer harder and care more. This teaches you that you can't win every day, week, month or year in real life. I think this is excellent for Shelby.

I get what you’re saying, bro, and I would agree with you most of the time. But, they are putting running clocks on all their opposition, programs that have been solid in recent years. You may be right, but having some familiarity with them over the years, they are looking special. Time will tell, though.
I’m not going to take anything away from them. Coming from a ram fan who is used to doing same thing to their opponents lol they may be just that much better than everyone. I’ve seen it go both ways with different teams. Blow out everyone then get in a tight game and don’t know how to play. (Aka rams last season)

Reactions: Lion Attack
The question remains. Will Shelby drop out of top ten. I think we all know they still team to beat if they get a defense

Reactions: UNC_91
Maybe, but theyre avgng 50 points, not like 27-0

Only thing I saw that may Hurt Monroe, which this was at Jamboree.
They were small number wise as a team, alot of kids both ways, few injurys could really hurt them.
Other then that. Some stud athletes on field,

STUNNED…..simply stunned by this game/result. Not that Crest won, but how! I like both programs and respect them greatly but WOW, not used to seeing these teams with such little defense. Good luck to both moving forward!

• Haha
The question remains. Will Shelby drop out of top ten. I think we all know they still team to beat if they get a defense
No doubt. Shelby will drop out of the the top 10. We already were in some joint Raleigh andCharlotte poll I saw on Facebook.

Last edited:
  • Haha
SL, as usual Shelby will be fine by the end of year after winning conference. You and LA seem to both be good guys who are realists but always show up on here win or lose…
However, wonder how long it takes 2nd/98champ to post a novella across all four forums explaining what happened and what will happen in near future?’?? 😂😂
Yeah man I don’t take this stuff too seriously ! Sometimes you’re the windshield and sometimes you’re the bug! We’ve lost the first three nothing more can be said but I’ve been around a long time and know we will get it figured out …

. Offense been playing lights out just need defense to Step up

we will be ok

I have not watched the Shelby videos until this one, to be honest I had forgotten they were doing them. I love the kids getting the exposure. They work hard and should be rewarded. My question to the Shelby fans, do you think it has become an issue. This is more than just having the local news there to get some highlights. It looks like after any big play they are looking for the camera man, and who can blame them. That camera is a constant. Do you think it Has it become more of a distraction?

• Haha
Reactions: beamer24 and UNC_91
Our coach is doing a terrible job. Somebody has to say it. No way anyone believes Coach Ware would have lost this game.
Don’t start this..They literally just won a championship. Every team has bad
No wonder Shelbyville getting embarrassed, starts with their coach. That guy is a 🤡........ Surprised y'all ain't calling for his head. Would never hire him or want him to lead young men lol. What a joke he is....
Seem like a good coach to me just from listening to all of their videos.

• Haha
Crest QB? Is he in 7th grade or what? Guy is tiny and on skates...... Shelbyville fallen this far? Crest might not even make it past 1sr Rd playoffs. They loooook terrible. If I was Shelbyville I would stop posting clips lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT