ADVERTISEMENT

SCOTS WIN....

Congrats to the Scots! Hard fought game that showed will on both sides.

Port...You were right. Hoggard gave them all they wanted. Great job by both.

Congrats to Scotland Football. Those are the dreams that all kids dream about. Those are the games that all kids want to be a part of. But to win this game was the biggest dream of them all. It was all up to bell, you eihter make it past that white line or you go home. He overcame all doubts and achieved his teams goal.....TO WIN

I cant end this without congratulating Hoggard. The fought back when minds where rather thinking it was over in the 3rd quarter 32-7. great comeback, great fight, great team. Hoggard to me is as equal a winner as Scotland. You guys mad your school and community for your hard fought comeback and almost took the spotlight from Scotland.

I hope someone makes a DVD of this complete game. I will buy it. The best High School Football game I have ever been to.

Congrats Scotland as you move on to the final stage of this football season to face Harding. Best wishes next Saturday

Scotland wins
47-46 in Overtime

Last edited:
BYYnVsz.jpg

Reactions: seadog28
Congrats to Scotland Football. Those are the dreams that all kids dream about. Those are the games that all kids want to be a part of. But to win this game was the biggest dream of them all. It was all up to bell, you eihter make it past that white line or you go home. He overcame all doubts and achieved his teams goal.....TO WIN

I cant end this without congratulating Hoggard. The fought back when minds where rather thinking it was over in the 3rd quarter 32-7. great comeback, great fight, great team. Hoggard to me is as equal a winner as Scotland. You guys mad your school and community for your hard fought comeback and almost took the spotlight from Scotland.

I hope someone makes a DVD of this complete game. I will buy it. The best High School Football game I have ever been to.

Congrats Scotland as you move on to the final stage of this football season to face Harding. Best wishes next Saturday

Scotland wins
47-46 in Overtime
Well said S2v and was great meeting you and my idol at he same time President GO. and a Scots win awesome night.

i think its equal..on another night hoggard doesnt fall behind and its a shootout in which hoggard wins..we are very VERY fortunant tonight....there is no better or worse..its equal,we just happen to get the win on this night...

Reactions: Raiderdev23
I'll play your silly game tonight. How about you just congratulate our kids on living their dream?[/Q
First to Scot win, I got your damn clown, and to Go Scots, if you want to talk about silly game, look in mirror. Your people were ones pounding chest and stated running clock. If you don't want it to come back on you, don't say it then. I do congratulate the kids. It's a great feeling to make it this far. Hope for good game with no injuries as some of these kids will play at next level. It's the kids that deserve the credit. Not a bunch of dreamers a message board. Toot toot the horn. Merry Christmas everybody.

Great game and a big time win by the Scots. Props to Scotland OLine and Warren Bell for some huge runs in the clutch. Go Scots.

The transfers comments are a little over the top in my opinion. With the influx of new jobs in Scotland county, the millions of dollars the city is spending on capital projects, the millions that the school board is investing to expand and build new schools, lower county and city taxes, reduced electrical and water rates, and the current housing market people are going to move to this county. Is it our fault that they have kids that just happen to play football? I think not!

The transfers comments are a little over the top in my opinion. With the influx of new jobs in Scotland county, the millions of dollars the city is spending on capital projects, the millions that the school board is investing to expand and build new schools, lower county and city taxes, reduced electrical and water rates, and the current housing market people are going to move to this county. Is it our fault that they have kids that just happen to play football? I think not!

Scots take the field vs Harding on Sat. @ 4, in Winston Salem at BB&T

Congrats to the Scots from a former Richmond Raider; I have really enjoyed following Zeus over the past 4 years by far the best high school football player I have ever seen live....Bring home the Championship to the new conference. @Twister man that was a low blow..

Reactions: paulraiderfan
Thank Goodness for the transfer or you boys would be sitting at home next week.

Classless post. Thought you were better than this comment. Oh well, we will go back to rooting for our guys since they still have a game to play.

Classless post. Thought you were better than this comment. Oh well, we will go back to rooting for our guys since they still have a game to play.

I used to have fishing GIF to post when I hooked a big one. And you should know I was just messing with y'all!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT