ADVERTISEMENT

Scots need a play caller

Brandon Hodge

Sep 21, 2016
Please help Zamir get the reps he deserves. Atrocious tonight. Get a real OC already. 12 touches and didn't give the ball to him on a fake jet sweep on a 4ht and 3. Bell keeps ball. Fails to get first down. Cost us game at the end.

Reactions: swett2victory
I don't know if it cost us the game but I would agree on the title. MC had a lot to do with the final outcome so Im not about to take anything away from that impressive group. There size can't be matched in NC. Really anywhere that I have seen except for a few Texas schools.

I don't know if it cost us the game but I would agree on the title. MC had a lot to do with the final outcome so Im not about to take anything away from that impressive group. There size can't be matched in NC. Really anywhere that I have seen except for a few Texas schools.
Indeed. They were very impressive. They are a very athletically built team especially #3 and the qb. I just think if we made smarter plays tonight, gave Zeus his reps, we coulda got that game. Still a great game in the end.

4 more touches for Zamir and Scotland woulda more than likely won the game. Oh well...that's history now. I agree with most, we don't really know. He could've been injured, and if not, there was some hanky panky going on or somethin. It was strange though...just my opinion. The bar-b-que was good.

4 more touches for Zamir and Scotland woulda more than likely won the game. Oh well...that's history now. I agree with most, we don't really know. He could've been injured, and if not, there was some hanky panky going on or somethin. It was strange though...just my opinion. The bar-b-que was good.

You can play that game all day. Guess what.....they didnt. All the jumping up and down about Zamir. The defense gave up 28 to a team that had one starter back. Zero pressure on the QB, poor tackling and very poor DB play.

If MC keeps going with what works, could have put more points on the board also. A lot of shoulda, coulda woulda. I had the opportunity to speak with Zamir after the game. He could have played 4 more quarters with no problem. Scotland under values his ability. When MC went up against Elijah Hood he had over 25 touches for under 100 yards. That speaks volumes of what type of talent he is.

I know you guys spoke highly of the back up for Scotland, but he's should never ever,be in the same conversation with White. He's not in the same Stratosphere!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben-Badd
Please help Zamir get the reps he deserves. Atrocious tonight. Get a real OC already. 12 touches and didn't give the ball to him on a fake jet sweep on a 4ht and 3. Bell keeps ball. Fails to get first down. Cost us game at the end.
Isn't Beatle Bailey still coach? There is your answer.

Reactions: drawplay000
I thought Mallard Creek was ready to blow the game open in the third period with the ball on the 29. 15 yard unsportsmanlike penalty pushed them back to a second and 26 or more. Thought that was a significant turn. Not sure but think White scores right after that on the pass play down the MC sideline.

Crossing route to White was just a tough call by the DC. Long down and distance and I think he was going for the jugular and blitzed both inside guys. Left White alone on a safety who had to come along way and he isnt gonna be brought down by a 175lb kid.

Scotland guys I am curious. All I saw on film was Scotland in split backs. I never saw it last night. Was that because they were trying to help the new kid playing tackle?

Crossing route to White was just a tough call by the DC. Long down and distance and I think he was going for the jugular and blitzed both inside guys. Left White alone on a safety who had to come along way and he isnt gonna be brought down by a 175lb kid.

Scotland guys I am curious. All I saw on film was Scotland in split backs. I never saw it last night. Was that because they were trying to help the new kid playing tackle?
New wrinkle? I thought the oline without 2 starters did ok. I think they were worried about them more than the kids were concerned. I think SC is truly playing to get better and not waltz through the reg season and not be able to get punched and not respond. I would feel pretty good if they can put up those numbers on a crew like that. Granted big dawg accounted for 2/3 almost. Creek size takes you out of your comfort zone. The stretch play was the ticket just too little too late. All good you guys are as good as advertised!

If MC keeps going with what works, could have put more points on the board also. A lot of shoulda, coulda woulda. I had the opportunity to speak with Zamir after the game. He could have played 4 more quarters with no problem. Scotland under values his ability. When MC went up against Elijah Hood he had over 25 touches for under 100 yards. That speaks volumes of what type of talent he is.

I know you guys spoke highly of the back up for Scotland, but he's should never ever,be in the same conversation with White. He's not in the same Stratosphere!
NEVER EVER EVER MENTION THEM TOGETHER. After #35 Allen hit there other back. He started tap dancing when he got the ball. I didn't know if he was a RB or doing a Sammy Davis Jr. Impersonation. "TAP DANCING" in the hole. SV2 you Don King'd this match up. This was Mike Tyson vs Mitch Green. Scots might fool any causal on looker. They look good they play well , put on the field with a REAL team. They get their blocks knocked off. Scots your pretenting days are over. Take White away your just another school off highway 74. The dude selling BBQ had a better game plan. For amount food needed than y'all did game planning.

Reactions: drawplay000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT