ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe you are smart enough to educate anybody, but let's see how many more fish will show up next season from another pond. I believe your pond will start drying up after this season. Richmond Raiders 7 Times State Champions, you just got educated Mr go scots.

The one thing I am left with after reading this 3 page long Raider therapy blog is just how far the Richmond program has fallen from those 7 time state champion days.

The team used to strike fear when they ran on the field in those uniforms and their fan base would pound their chest and talk trash all day and night long. Now they are reduced to whining and pouting about where schools get their players and why they cant compete......just WOW. Raider Magic has been replaced by Raider Crying.

I have seen the product on the field and let me give you some insight. The issue isnt who went fishing where or what middle school Zamir White played at. Its size and maybe more importantly physicality. If Zamir White played at Richmond he would be a defensive tackle because he would be the biggest kid on the team.

Stop whining and go find some kids who weigh more than a $1.85. Then go tell them to get in the weight room and come see me in 2years.

You guys are starting to sound like some of the old Wake County fans. " they recruit", " all the good players play at one school", " he cheats". " mommy hold me"......Just Sad

Reactions: nepsy7
Well Mr Blie snd Gold 1more week and the talking will"s start cause that will"s be"s knowing where teams r"s going 2 B"s seeded. Good lucks 2alls teams 2 night D"s bears

The one thing I am left with after reading this 3 page long Raider therapy blog is just how far the Richmond program has fallen from those 7 time state champion days.

The team used to strike fear when they ran on the field in those uniforms and their fan base would pound their chest and talk trash all day and night long. Now they are reduced to whining and pouting about where schools get their players and why they cant compete......just WOW. Raider Magic has been replaced by Raider Crying.

I have seen the product on the field and let me give you some insight. The issue isnt who went fishing where or what middle school Zamir White played at. Its size and maybe more importantly physicality. If Zamir White played at Richmond he would be a defensive tackle because he would be the biggest kid on the team.

Stop whining and go find some kids who weigh more than a $1.85. Then go tell them to get in the weight room and come see me in 2years.

You guys are starting to sound like some of the old Wake County fans. " they recruit", " all the good players play at one school", " he cheats". " mommy hold me"......Just Sad
Mr Blue and Gold how about ask 71st if the magic is still here. 7 Times State Champions Richmond Raiders.

That's right and it's very different for the skirts too biggest game of the year. How in the world 71st score 35 on the world beaters Scots?

That's right and it's very different for the skirts too biggest game of the year. How in the world 71st score 35 on the world beaters Scots?
I bet the Richmond Kornballs won't score 35. By the way, The Mighty Raiders barely got 25 against 71st and we put 56 on them. So see you Boyz Friday!!!!

Raiders may get blowed out. Or we may win a close one. Y'all should never lose you have had one of the best players in the nation on your team.

Congrats on beating 71st but don't get it wrong. Next week is very different!
Not looking for my team the Richmond Raiders to come to Scotland and win against your all star team the fighting Scott's , but we will show up and we will play, but you think about this no one is looking for us to win, but what if .

If you win we don't get the t-shirt but we still have a chance for the ring!

Last edited:
Before I head out to go watch my son play today, I noticed it has already started. All I got to say as I've said in the past few years. Richmond isn't suppose to win next week. No matter the outcome of this game, if the good Lord is willing, the sun will come up again next Saturday morning. Let the kids play and hope for no injuries heading into the playoffs. Everyone have a blessed day. Let's go watch some college ball☝

Reactions: Mr-Robinson
Scotland is a program. They were anywhere from good to great before White appeared. They will be the same after. Title appearance every year?? Probably not but the coaching staff will adapt with what they have and in that conf especially they are almost 100% assured to win 9 games sleepwalking.

They have athletes, stability at the coaching levels and now the player movement that we have seen in the metro areas has now extended itself more to the rural areas. They arent going anywhere.

Oh my, here we go with the one school argument. As if there are more kid in our building than in yours. Scotland has the smallest enrollment in the conference and yet we have an advantage? What kind of math they teaching across the river? Scotland is one or two more alignments away from playing 3A with the way things are going.

And as we have asked Junkie before, name a kid that has had a significant impact other than Bell that didn't grow up and in Scotland County? I'll even let you go back to 2010 to give you 7 years of players to grab a name for me. He has yet to do it, because he is simply making excuses. Most kids that transfer to Scotland don't play much if any, so I'm curious who he is referring to. I'm sure he will give hi

Last edited:
Scotland had 42 kids on the roster at the beginning of the year so the one county argument is kinda of flawed because RC has almost 700 more kids and probably 40 more players and see what it has gotten them. So that is moot. SC is one of the smallest 4a schools in the state so is that an advantage. Bottom line players are everywhere SC just has had a lot of real good ones lately.

Signs that your school is no longer a program

>It's called recruiting
>schools that have 1 high school in a county have the advantage
>we beat 71st
>your coaches or a coach went fishing and caught a couple good fish

Guys who talk like this should never be around kids within the program. Nothing is more
rewarding than beating the Big Dog. Kids love competition. It takes away from the program when fans start making premature excuses, about why their most likely going to lose. If you think 1 kid from Westover was the reason you lost a Football game. You should just stay home. You probably also believe the world is flat.

Oh my, here we go with the one school argument. As if there are more kid in our building than in yours. Scotland has the smallest enrollment in the conference and yet we have an advantage? What kind of math they teaching across the river? Scotland is one or two more alignments away from playing 3A with the way things are going.

And as we have asked Junkie before, name a kid that has had a significant impact other than Bell that didn't grow up and in Scotland County? I'll even let you go back to 2010 to give you 7 years of players to grab a name for me. He has yet to do it, because he is simply making excuses. Most kids that transfer to Scotland don't play much if any, so I'm curious who he is referring to. I'm sure he will give hi
Undoubtedly, the affair is not about one kid, concern lies on the volume of defined athletes taken away from the school of ownership. Recruiting certainly is the virtuous word in position during this mustering era. Naturally as one would expect, in this unconditional era, dark manners happen during dark hours as sun rays shine through dark tunnels. Who would recruit, the people express nobody. Who would recruit, the program shouts nobody. Who would recruit, the fans agree to nobody. Only time will tell if recruiting was time well spent. The question stands, with Scotland aligning themselves into the 3A roll call, how could such program showcase far better athletes than their surrounding schools(humanly impossible). Recruiting is the lifeblood of any era. With such modern recruiting era, it is this simple, if you're not marketing, your're not in it to win it. Once again, 2011 was the last heartbeat, so ask yourself if what you're doing today is getting you any closer to where you want to be tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Undoubtedly, the affair is not about one kid, concern lies on the volume of defined athletes taken away from the school of ownership. Recruiting certainly is the virtuous word in position during this mustering era. Naturally as one would expect, in this unconditional era, dark manners happen during dark hours as sun rays shine through dark tunnels. Who would recruit, the people express nobody. Who would recruit, the program shouts nobody. Who would recruit, the fans agree to nobody. Only time will tell if recruiting was time well spent. The question stands, with Scotland aligning themselves into the 3A roll call, how could such program showcase far better athletes than their surrounding schools(humanly impossible). Recruiting is the lifeblood of any era. With such modern a recruiting era, it is this simple, if you're not marketing, your're not in it to win it. Once again, 2011 was the last heartbeat, so ask yourself if what you're doing today is getting you any closer to where you want to be tomorrow by trending into recruiting mode year in and year out.

If you work for a horrible company, you don't have to be recruited for you to leave. Do you? Same with Football. These kids see each other at camps. They talk about playing with each other. Parents are becoming more savvy about putting their kids in position's to be successful, Hough's QB was at 71st than Jack Britt and now Hough. It happens all the time, but they only talk about it when they win. If a parent has the resources to move his kid to a better program, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. If you want to call it recruiting with no valid data to prove it. It's speaks volumes of how uninformed you are, and it's an excuse. Don't get upset at Scotland because they established a program that kid's want to play for. It's called winning! :)

Last edited:
So Lonnie, who came from their "school of ownership"? That the thing Nepsy, they can't name anyone. Scotland doesn't get transfers on any regularity and Bell has been the only one that has had a meaningful impact that I can recall in the last 25 years.

Zamir- Scotland County Parks and Rec all his life, Carver Middle School
Smiley - Scotland County Parks and Rec all his life, Carver Middle School
Ratliffe boys (Jaylend, Davon, Javon) - Scotland County Parks and Rec all his life, Carver Middle School
McNair boys (Half brothers of Terrell Manning) - Scotland County Parks and Rec all his life, Carver Middle School
and so on and so on

You Richmond County guys ever wonder why Carver Middle School averages less than 1 loss a year? That's right, y'all don't bother looking down there to see what is coming up. If you would have attended a Carver Rockingham game in 2012, you would see the same crowd you will see Friday night.

Mr-Robinson,
PLEASE DON'T EVER POST AGAIN !!!!

what i say wrong? i speak at best. i from barbados and miss the g string boodies on beach. hooked phonics for pre-k. i not attend school and you know. i older and not easy to find big collar burberry shirt fit my neck. chiffonda fashion me handsome. you not read above?

You can only play eleven players at a time. Where they come from don't matter as long as they are within the age rules and etc. The best team wins and you move on til next time. When it gets down to talking about and bashing kids, coaches, past records, history and stuff, it starts to turn into hogwash. A week ago these pages were cicilized...lol look at it now, and just think.. by Friday it'll be down right nasty. Not me... like I said line up 11 and go from there... we will see. Good luck...stay safe players, disregard all this stuff, play your game, both teams and GO RAIDERS...don't worry about yesterday...play for today.

this page sizzling cause peeps like the big neck poster boy. they not care bout my speaking. they worry big neck give me heart attack. 11 players you say. 2 swetts. 1 richmond. 1 westover. few maxton swetts. maybe oh maybe rest from laurinburg. maybe. not sure. poster boy on the hunt

It's North Carolina High School...NCHSAA. they are not the only ones... if it's so...just line up 11. Play your best game. That's the only way to win. Don't worry about all this stuff. Game plan and compete.

but i not worry. i just ask question. sikner say i need hooked phonics but i ask smart questions and he not reply. i ask he go poof. i ask and scotsland go poof. i ask and nepsy go poof. homies wana send somebody to hooked phonics. but homies go poof when questioneer need answer. people crooked here thats why i wana move to barbados. boodies on g string better than hooked phonics. they understand poster boy

but i not worry. i just ask question. sikner say i need hooked phonics but i ask smart questions and he not reply. i ask he go poof. i ask and scotsland go poof. i ask and nepsy go poof. homies wana send somebody to hooked phonics. but homies go poof when questioneer need answer. people crooked here thats why i wana move to barbados. boodies on g string better than hooked phonics. they understand poster boy
Your gimmick is pretty good but for the common folks/dummies could you stop speaking in tongues?

Reactions: sikner51
Your gimmick is pretty good but for the common folks/dummies could you stop speaking in tongues?
but i say again
quick interruption. hey i read white have new car....he look like mustang camaro type. true? what make. what model? balliiiiing

i just ask question. sikner say i need hooked phonics but i ask smart questions and he not reply. i ask he go poof. i ask and scotsland go poof. i ask and nepsy go poof. homies wana send somebody to hooked phonics. but homies go poof when questioneer need answer. people crooked here thats why i wana move to barbados. boodies on g string better than hooked phonics. they understand poster boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT