ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland at Richmond

dcov33, if you are basing your opinion off a game that happened at the beginning of the season then you are in for a rude awakening.

Just like Richmond, we've made changes and adjustments as well. I think you'll be singing a different tune about our D after Fri night.

Only time will tell; This year 4A and 4AA titles are up for grabs no clear cut favorites.
Not looking down the road at titles talking about Friday night. That is the only thing that matters right now and while I have not seen RC in person based on some footage I think its safe to say that they are fast, not very physical on the online, great on special teams and will have a trick play or 2 in their bag. They will want this to be a game of big plays. If this is a game of long drives. They will be in trouble.

Guess I better get started ..The scots have some very good " offensive tacklers ".....:D....nuff said...

Raider Oline gotta block better defense has too tackle wrap up don't go for the big hit. Anything can happen in this game hope we come out strong and don't let up. 28-21 Raiders win

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Britt was Whites first game back from injury i do believe. It wasnt a good performance til the 4th, but theres side things involved in that game. Scotland a top 5-10 team with Smiley in the backfield exclusive in Whites absence.IMO

Rivalry Game - There will be a "Slow singing and Flower bringing" for the Raiders. (Biggie) GO SCOTS!!!

Britt was Whites first game back from injury i do believe. It wasnt a good performance til the 4th, but theres side things involved in that game. Scotland a top 5-10 team with Smiley in the backfield exclusive in Whites absence.IMO
The best thing about white this year he is fresh. He started slow after injury but i watched some film and he is making the unblocked man miss and then just leaving folks in his dust.

Let's don't forget last year. Cocky, arrogance, invincible, 2nd. Round... back under the porch... Richmond moved on 3rd. Round... The End. PINECREST came within 17 yds. 2 weeks ago. Scotland holds, Pinecrest gives up with 4.5 minutes left. Pinecrest. Came within 44 seconds of winning last week . Richmond didn't give up.Richmond loses to two of the better teams in state.. Now by the polls, they are the worst 2 loss teams in state in some opinions. This will be a classic at Raider Stadium... Pinecrest lost both of those games by 7. EVEN crept home field. SOMEONE SAID, WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN...SOMEONE SAID... NO TEAM IS INVINCIBLE. SAD SAT. NOV5. GO RAIDERS.

Let's don't forget last year. Cocky, arrogance, invincible, 2nd. Round... back under the porch... Richmond moved on 3rd. Round... The End. PINECREST came within 17 yds. 2 weeks ago. Scotland holds, Pinecrest gives up with 4.5 minutes left. Pinecrest. Came within 44 seconds of winning last week . Richmond didn't give up.Richmond loses to two of the better teams in state.. Now by the polls, they are the worst 2 loss teams in state in some opinions. This will be a classic at Raider Stadium... Pinecrest lost both of those games by 7. EVEN crept home field. SOMEONE SAID, WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN...SOMEONE SAID... NO TEAM IS INVINCIBLE. SAD SAT. NOV5. GO RAIDERS.
Are you SERIOUS!!! Ben Badd. As much smack Raider fans use to talk to us when they were beating us and I didn't hear you say anything about being COCKY then!!!!!!!!! Friday can't get here soon enough!!!!!

Reactions: swett2victory
Are you SERIOUS!!! Ben Badd. As much smack Raider fans use to talk to us when they were beating us and I didn't hear you say anything about being COCKY then!!!!!!!!! Friday can't get here soon enough!!!!!
That's exactly right BenBadd. That's why I pick on Richie Rich because the Cocky Rock Stars use to abuse the strength of the Magic Voodoo. It has calmed down a lot though since the moment Kountlepto stepped down and Go_Scot stepped up.

I believe now days Raiderstud has filled the position......nuff said

Old WAS -BADD is now Ben -Bald , and still knows nothing Scots roll by 21

We are not even close to invincible we are the 5th best team in the state at best but we can beat any team in the state on that same note we have proven that we have not played well in the playoffs (questionable play calling for sure) but as far as this game goes you guys better hope for a bunch of mistakes because if these 2 teams play clean SC is better thats not smack talk its just factual. The only advantage you all have is at the QB position and special teams -so you better play out of your minds or this will be 6 in a row. You'll know it, your team knows it and your coaches know it. Its' just a fact SC has better talent doesn't mean we will win though - Game On!

Calm down fellas... I'm pulling for you after this week... We'll be doin y'all a favor if we can bring y'all down a notch Fri. Nite... maybe then, after a wake up call you can win the big game... I want to see us both go far. Richmond is not the big game... I'd alot rather be where we are than where you sre... THE REAL TEST IS YET TO COME FOR YOU... and it will.Then it's loser go home #1... Read my prior post again... it was simply an evaluation of late in comparison to pinecrest... maybe a little smack talk
But in the end it is good for you... GOOD LUCK...SCOTTI... N/M.

B/T/W... Do you expect a 7 time 4aa state champ to just roll over for anyone? and how does this work..? 4or5 of you can attack and I'm supposed to apologize ...crawls under the desk...nothin like a lil early pre-game stimulation.

Please beware there are purple richmond tickets being sold in both counties for 5 bucks each and those are NOT the real tickets!! They are green

Please beware there are purple richmond tickets being sold in both counties for 5 bucks each and those are NOT the real tickets!! They are green
anybody that has been to a game no high school tickets are not $5.00 bucks so if they get had shame on them for being that ignorant.

Reactions: RAIDERS2014
Mr. LOCKRAY... you take this to personal...It's a game, an activity amongst kids...

The comment about the fictitious tickets is true, get your tickets from the proper sources. Outlets running out downtown, more
available tomorrow. Bling, shirt tales, school.
GO SCOTS

Members of the two communities may pound their chests and trash talk, but it's true that if you haven't played in this game you don't understand. Not fully, at least.

It's an age-old respect for a foe that has fought with you tooth and nail since your inception. It's two blue collar, downtrodden counties in this state who look to Friday nights as a welcome reprieve from their long weeks working their fingers to the bone to support their families. It's bragging rights, sure, but it's also common ground. We mirror each other so much that to truly hate one school is to hate some of what makes your own school beloved.

I last played against Scotland in 2003; started right guard and long snapped. My friends know this story well but I haven't shared it on social media before. When we were walking off of Scotland's field after a late field goal gave us a 35-33 victory, I did something disrespectful, but something I don't regret. I walked into a group of players, coaches, and parents that had congregated at midfield. I excused myself, knelt down, and ripped out a handful of that beautiful blue "S", grass and paint. I stuffed it into my helmet and carried it back to Richmond County, where it was piled into a corner of my locker. A couple of my teammates and I would rub a few grains of that blue paint into our hands before every remaining game that year. Reflection on that hardfought win, in large part through this ritual, helped us in the playoffs. This is what Scotland County means to me.

Talk all of the trash you want, but the truth is both communities should feel, above all, an overwhelming sense of pride and respect for this rivalry. The state of North Carolina sits up and takes notice when we meet.

I can't change that Mr. LOCKRAY... You're getting yours now... good luck Friday.

Mr. SWETT, It's obvious that you are a true Raider Hater, and instigator for what ever reason. I was warned day one about that... I simply call it like I see it, with exception of a few adjectives, I didn't say anything that badd. I meant no harm...

Reactions: swett2victory
Great post 68raider! I've forged a lot of great friendships with guys from both the Raider football and baseball teams in the mid 90's myself. We always talked about the respect that we had for one another. We're richly blessed to have two communities that have so much compassion for their teams!

Reactions: 68Raider04
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT