ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland at Richmond

Let's get it started now guy's Hope for a good clean game like last year!
hey u got good connection i would love 2 talk 2 coach Richard Bailey and now if that guy that went by d name of d Scotman was still around i could talk 2 him. help me out. 5 minites

Let's get it started now guy's Hope for a good clean game like last year!
I picked the scots by 21 last time we went to Richmond and you said it wouldn't happen 34-13 was the final you want me to pick this game i have a final in mind already.

Zamir was held under 100 yards last year. Will it be the same this time around? That sparse crowd thing shouldn't be an issue next week!

Zamir was held under 100 yards last year. Will it be the same this time around? That sparse crowd thing shouldn't be an issue next week!
No sparse crowd tonight..Exciting game until the end...Not a scot / Richmond crowd , but the da Raiders made a dollar tonight...:D..nuff said..

Both teams play clean football SC by 14 - SC play loose with the ball and dumb penalties it will be Mallox Masher!

Should be great game. Scots by 14. Raiders will need more than magic to beat a loaded Scotland team.

Any historians for either school that would like to post overall record in this game, maybe even break down home team w/l against each other.

Or post records by decades.

Reactions: swett2victory
We have beat them 9 times overall. They beat us about 21 straight times. We have won the last 5 years and will beat them again on Friday night.

Any historians for either school that would like to post overall record in this game, maybe even break down home team w/l against each other.

Or post records by decades.
Scots_record.jpg

SCOTLAND
2004: 35-14 Loss
2005: 41-17 Loss
2006: 31-13 Loss
2007: 30-27 Loss
2008: 32-7 Loss
2009: 35-7 Loss
2010: 31-21 Loss

2011: 31-7 Win
2012: 21-14 Win
2013: 49-14 Win
2014: 34-13 Win
2015: 28-21 Win
2016: The Scotties will continue to make Go_Scots Great

76-6 since the beginning of 2011.
There is no better record in 4a in that time span.
The title in 2011,be nice to add to that.
5 straight over the Raiders
5 straight conference titles.

Last edited:
What time will tickets go on sale or more importantly what time does the line start forming.
you will have folks on site as soon as school is let out and some before out on US 1. The SC side will not be the place to look for a seat if you are not there by 5:30pm based on my last time there which was 2 years ago. Sat on a blanket - lol with my old man and son!

Scotland Nation will be lined up on US 1 and Washington Street as early as 2:00 waiting in school to release. 2 years ago I lined up with the parents picking up their kids from school.

Reactions: swett2victory
Scotland Nation will be lined up on US 1 and Washington Street as early as 2:00 waiting in school to release. 2 years ago I lined up with the parents picking up their kids from school.

And once in line what time to they put tickets on sale?

Probably 5:00 or so. I would suggest that you maybe get someone on here to buy you a pre sale ticket and meet them before the game.

The vast majority of folk all ready have tickets before hand for
the game so ticket line there isn't bad but it puts you back in line to get in the gate which generally open around 5. Scotland side seats full by 6 which is crazy isn't it, but that's just how it is.
But theres always that slide in 1-2 people maybe. Me as always
have the entire day off will be there by 4ish and determine what
I need to do, tailgate, play, talk and enter when needed.
Safe travels to everyone coming, the crowd last year was enormous and expect no different here.
Theres nothing like Scotland / Richmond.

Once again Dudes Relax! For those who played in this game, we respect our opponents. How many of you Dudes played in this Rivalry?

I was the Waterboy... Hamlet Red Rams 1969 and proud.. does that count ? We lost.

Scot fans, I actually saw you guys play Jack Britt this year; Jack Britt team is awful and you guys had your handsful the first 3 quarters, with that being said Scotland team is not all that great, the defense is not that good; The RB is a man amonsgst Boys, ut you guys have another running back thats pretty darn good so watch out. Zamir runs the wildcat as well. Watch the kick return because they will throw it back to Zamir. Stop Zamir aka "Zeus" and the Scots lose, with that being said I have not seen Richmond play at all can someone field me in.

Scot fans, I actually saw you guys play Jack Britt this year; Jack Britt team is awful and you guys had your handsful the first 3 quarters, with that being said Scotland team is not all that great, the defense is not that good; The RB is a man amonsgst Boys, ut you guys have another running back thats pretty darn good so watch out. Zamir runs the wildcat as well. Watch the kick return because they will throw it back to Zamir. Stop Zamir aka "Zeus" and the Scots lose, with that being said I have not seen Richmond play at all can someone field me in.
We are not great but good enough to beat the Raiders.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT