ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland @ 71st

Don't let anyone try to fool you. There will be plenty of green and gold at 71st tonight.
Y’all Must Done Lost Your Mind
Now don’t yall get the President all Punked-out or I will Punk every one of you before Halloween

By the way all Green and Gold attending this event have reserved seats on at the bottom of the bleachers

Thank you for your support

If y’all are looking for S2V2 I am sitting on the winning side

Since I stepped foot on this foundation I have seen so many Green n Gold roaming

The Scots smacked the Dirty Birds in the mouth and they haven't recovered yet. No Smiley, No Problem. Serious WOODSHED action on the Dirty Birds!!!!

that was a serious tail kicking tonight
71st looked shell shocked at what was
happening by the 2 nd,,
All I can say is WOW ..

Congrats to the scots on getting hot and winning some games here in the playoffs. Unfortunately, I think east forsyth has too much for the scots next week.

Scots playing with house money next week. Bailey reminds me a lot of Jerry West. Maybe this will be the one he wins.

I'm proud of these Young Men. They played their tails off and the effort was paid in full. On to Durham and the East Forsyth Eagles.

GO SCOTS!!!!!

Scots roll
You know the guy that is now in ROUND BALL season.........you know the Cray Cray one......yeah so look what foolish wrote a Tad earlier about the connection between me and Scotland bud
Sl65xVv.jpg

that was a serious tail kicking tonight
71st looked shell shocked at what was
happening by the 2 nd,,
All I can say is WOW ..

I knew the Scots would score, I'm impressed by how well the def. played, it was lights out all night, they were living in the backfield

fayetteville observer
Falcons average 372 yds ypg. on the season, they had 67 last night
Scotland with 3 runners with at least 95 yds
Scotland passed it just 6 times (24 yds, 1 td) comp. 3

It seems like a long time ago at this point, but lets not forget, Scotland's OC all summer quit 9 days before the season began after installing a new offensive scheme over the summer. This moved Bailey back to offense and placing a new DC in place. That, along with injuries has made this run that much more impressive. The Scots played 4 freshman and 6 sophomores meaningful minutes last night in an eastern final. These kids have shown tremendous resolve.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT